12-29-2008, 04:09 PM
"these players think Dick Jauron is the guy to take him over the top"

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:10 PM
"Get in these players case every now and then"

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:12 PM
"Coach should get in these players case every now and then"

"after all the fallout, Gregg, Mularkey.... maybe just give the guy one more year"

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:15 PM
"when I look at certain teams... I can pick out players with natural talent... I think the Bills need more of those players"

TacklingDummy
12-29-2008, 04:15 PM
"dont have enough superstars on this team to make a play at a crucial time"

Name 1 superstar on this team.

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Name 1 superstar on this team.

EXACTLY!

You wont hear my saying we shouldnt get a guy like Suggs, Peppers, Haynesworth

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Marshawn is borderline. None on defense.

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:20 PM
On players not thanking the team after the NE game

"I think thats a problem with every team in the league"

"I was disappointed that Lynch wasnt there"

He got corrected that Lynch was in fact there but in a suite.

patmoran2006
12-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Thurm is RIPPING Marshawn Lynch for not being on the field yesterday, wow.

I love Thurm

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:21 PM
"I had a lacerated liver, and a bruised kidney... but ya know what, I was on that sideline... not in some box... kind of devastating from me to not see Lynch on the sideline"

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Thurm is RIPPING Marshawn Lynch for not being on the field yesterday, wow.

I love Thurm

He does have that goofy, goof ball attitude. And he did spend the whole year silent instead of stepping up and being a vocal leader.

But, I tell ya what, hes my man now and until hes no longer a Bill.

He may not run his mouth, or be on the sidelines to make Thurm happy. But he shows what he is worth every single play ON THE FIELD!!!!

Theres no guessing about his heart.

Nighthawk
12-29-2008, 04:29 PM
"Ellison is a backup"

"dont have enough superstars on this team to make a play at a crucial time"

Someone gets it.

Wrong! Thurman does a show with the Bills organization...he won't say anything that would be offensive towards the Bills.

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Wrong! Thurman does a show with the Bills organization...he won't say anything that would be offensive towards the Bills.

Could be true.

But he would'nt say the talent isnt good enough unless he felt it isnt.

He'd say that we just need to play better.

superbills
12-29-2008, 07:31 PM

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but Thurman's been one of the more critical voices on the radio of the Bills' recent troubles. He basically said that the Bills from the 90's could strap on the pads today and take this team to task. Doesn't sound like a mouthpiece for the organization to me. Thurm is like Kelly...he wants the Bills to be successful and gets pissed when they suck.

Nighthawk
12-29-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but Thurman's been one of the more critical voices on the radio of the Bills' recent troubles. He basically said that the Bills from the 90's could strap on the pads today and take this team to task. Doesn't sound like a mouthpiece for the organization to me. Thurm is like Kelly...he wants the Bills to be successful and gets pissed when they suck.

That was earlier in the season, if you've listened to him lately...it's all rose-colored glasses as far the organization goes.

X-Era
12-29-2008, 07:47 PM
That was earlier in the season, if you've listened to him lately...it's all rose-colored glasses as far the organization goes.

Im not calling you out.

But, I think you are so desperate for firing Dick that you are now going after any arguement that may point to any issues other than head coach.

Please tell me Im wrong.

Nighthawk
12-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Im not calling you out.

But, I think you are so desperate for firing Dick that you are now going after any arguement that may point to any issues other than head coach.

Please tell me Im wrong.

You're wrong. I know what I hear and I know what I heard earlier in the season. Thurman went soft as the year went on...that is fact.

superbills
12-29-2008, 07:53 PM

No, that was like 3 weeks ago. And, to be honest I don't listen to him often, mainly because WGR's on-air personalities make me vomit. But, from what I have heard here and there he's either been critical of what's going on or he's given praise when praise is do. Regardless of what YOU may have heard, he's far from a shill for the organization.

X-Era
12-29-2008, 07:54 PM
You're wrong. I know what I hear and I know what I heard earlier in the season. Thurman went soft as the year went on...that is fact.

I cant dispute it, I honestly dont know what he said this year, but you also didn't convince me your not willing to drink the sand thinking its a water mirage at this point either.

Nighthawk
12-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I cant dispute it, I honestly dont know what he said this year, but you also didn't convince me your not willing to drink the sand thinking its a water mirage at this point either.

I really don't need to convince you or anybody else on this board of anything.

blackonyx89
12-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Marshawn is borderline. None on defense.

Marshawn would be just as good as Peterson if he had a better O-Line.

justasportsfan
12-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Someone gets it.yeah right.
TT is no different from every other sports analyst who changes his stance depending on the results. He was talking up this team early in the season. Now he's flipflopping.