PDA

View Full Version : Last offseason untill the Pro bowl

Mitchell55
12-29-2008, 10:31 PM
This is trying to be realistic

Promote April to HC- April will take alot more shots and unlike Jauron, he acts and coaches like a NFL HC. I think he would be right for the job.

Trade- Kelsay and 7th for 5th

Release- Royal, McNtire

Resign- Chambers, Preston, Jackson, Niel, Digi, and Ellison.

Dont Resign- Hamdan, JP, Jenkins, Fowler, Bryan, Crowell, Harrison, Greer, Wilson

New contract- Peters- Not sure about the money but let him stay for another 4 years.

Free Agents

Hank Baskett WR- If he was on our team last year and put up the numbers he did in buffalo he would be 2nd in TDs, 3rd in yards, and 3rd in catches. Not only that but hes 6-4 and was 4th-5th string last year. He deserves time as a 2nd or 3rd stringer.

Mike Goff G- Still at probowl form after all these years. Will defintley bolster our line.

Kyle Boller QB- Vet Depth

Eric Barton LB- Cheap, 100+ tackles, OLB

Draft

1st- Michael Johnson DE- Pass rush artist and huge at 6-7.
2nd- BJ Raji DT- Huge player that isnt that smart but since when does DTs have to be smart.
3rd- Chase Coffeman TE- Over 5 TDs, great pass catcher, will defintley help Trent.
4th- Jaron Gilbert DT/DE- Every mock I have has him in it so you can tell how much I want him. 9 sacks this year for some stats.
5th- Mike Reily QB- 34 TDs and only 6 INTs. Will be a great backup for trent in the next 4 years.
5th- Brendon Southerland FB- Our backfield will be monsterous.
6th- Louis Vasquez G- Depth

Depth Chart

QB- TE, Boller, Reily
RB- Lynch, Jackson, Omon
FB- Southerland
WR- Evans, Reed/Baskett, Johnson, Hardy (parrish only ST)
TE- Coffeman, Fine, Schouman
LT- Peters, Bell
LG- Doc, Whittle
C- Goff, Preston
RG- Butler, Vasquez
RT- Walker, Chambers
LE- Johnson, Denney, Ellis
RE- Schobel, Gilbert
DT- Stroud, Raji, Williams, Johnson
LB- Barton, Ellison
LB- Pos, Digi
LB- Mitchell, Bowen
CB- McGee, McKelvin, Youboty, Corner
FS- Whitner, Ko
SS- Scott, Wendling
K- Lindell
P- Moorman
LS- Niel

Needs check list

Backup QB, FB, number 2-3 WR, TE, C, OL depth, OLB, DE, number 2 DT

QB- Reily, Boller
FB- Southerland
2-3 WR- Baskett- 400 yds, 3 TDs, 33 rec, and was 5th string last year.
TE- Coffeman- 700+ yds, 5 TDs
C- Goff- best OL for LT in SD
OL depth- Vasquez G
OLB- Barton- 119 tackles
DE- Gilbert- 9 sacks, 6 tackles, 12 TKFL
DT- Raji- 325 pounds and had 4 sacks last year

This is my last one finally. I think this is perfect.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Marvelous
12-30-2008, 12:59 AM
Alright Bro, good work...This will not be your last one(uses force)..After FA starts and we score a couple guys & lose a couple then you can do it again with the focus on the draft since we will have a better picture...aight?

--I'm giving you a C+--The "+" is for effort & balls. And draft knowledge.. I dunno *** yntil my annual SPorting News draft guide is on-sale..((By the way--I'm looking to purchase or trade for some sporting news draft guides. I need all of em before 2005. I promise that a trade will be more then worth anyones while ;)..
---Back on topic---Congrats on avoiding another Billszone beatdown by deciding to re-sign Freddy Jackson. LOL..Esp after last week eh...:lol:

--OK---
--TE---
---I don't like Schouman being #3 on the depth chart.. You saw,as well as i saw & all Bills fans saw that he out-performed Derrick Fine. And i'm ignoring teh super training camp he had..He showed some skills with RAC/YAC.. And some very reliable hands in the Josh Reed mold.
-Schouman will be #1 on the depth chart unless we do something stupid in the draft, or we score a trade or free agent.. IMO Robert Royal is super finished! That 4th quarter drop just has to be the final straw RIGHT?
-Schouman has pretty much everything we seek & need at the position. average or better blicking,,hands,bulldozing,mean streak, decent wheels & most of all the staff like him because of his work ethic. IE: Lunchpale,motor guy. I hate that term. Just sounds :limp: ....
---Also THANK-YOU for not ruining this draft by taking a TE in the 1st round...Since i confessed that i dunno who's who from watching college ball, i base my draft discussion on others insight and MAINLY BY POSITION, college stats,school and again POSITION.. And my opinion is with Trent Edwards loving short passes to non WR's ALOT, imo a more skilled FB is needed. Since we are a bad team & the GOLDEN RULE IS "BAD TEAMS DO-NOT DRAFT TE's IN THE 1ST=THAT'S A LUXERY GOOD TEAMS HAVE.. We can address this by drafting a TE later or better yet we can draft the best Brian Leonard type FB..The FB who is more like The Pats FB yesterday & opposite of the Sam Gash,Lorenzo Neil type..I'll come back to FB later in post...So i like you're mock draft based on the position of TE in the 3rd. But I only like it because it's not in the 1st or 2nd..So That doesn't help you're grade,,,but it doesn't hurt it either bro..

--Jabari Greer---I'm sure you musta explained yourself at somepoint about lettting Greer walk.. BUT With McGee being more like a solid #2, then a #1 -AND- Jabari Greer being a #1, i don't understand letting him walk..The Bills,WE are not & will not be(FACT) hurting for cap space & IMO The Ralph is in his last 5 years, IMO he won't break the bank(Vikings,Redskins),he will spend modest IMO. And that starts with Freddy Jackson & Greer and maybe even Parrish. ALthough Parrish deserves a better role soemwhere else. His super speed is wasted with Short throwing Trent Edwards. agreeed?
---So next year we put Greer at #1 and he S-T-A-Y-S- @ #1 until Leodis McKelvin takes it form him. And that's not until atleast mid-season next year, if next year at all. Nothing at all wrong with Leodis being a stud #2 for a couple-few years. Just like Nate Clements was when we had his superstar tackling Winfield mentoring him..It's nooo secret whatsoever that Nate Clements learned hard tackling tecnique from Winfield & Terrence McGee learned it from Clements & hopefully & Leodis McKelvin learns it from McGee..In all fairness to McGee, Clements is alot bigger & bulkier then McGee, so that's why he doesn't hit RB's so hard that they fumle like Clements & Winfield did. lol. But he is a solid tackler. I would request you explain(maybe again if i missed it) why Greer is walking away from us. It is quite possible that he dislikes the staff,city & players etc & maybe wants to goto a playoff team like the Giants...

--Dope Preston--&--CENTER---I'm decided i don't want him here anymore. That scuffle right before halftime was MY final straw..I'll categorize that with McNabb not knowing that games could end in a tie. ******s! I want more from the center position then Preston or Fowler. A very late 1st rounder or our 11th in the 2nd round sounds like a very sound investment for Center. Similar to The Jets and Nick Mangold. But 2nd is early enough IMO... Man, MItch, do remember Kent HUll? The dude was a beast! Just a true nightmare. Overshadowed by Demonti Dawson(Steelers), but he was probably top3-4 best Bills lineman ever. We have been missing a BEAST-Center for waay too long now... Preston never progressed into a high caliber center.. He progressed, but not at a level to be worth a dmn as a starter. depth is fine, but then again i am F-I-R-M that i want our Center depth to be a player with pure upside, depth but a chance that he develops into a star. BUt i can't expect two rookie Centers :lol:

------Hank Baskett//&//WR's----- Sure, no beef here...Roscoe Parrish, it's been real, Thanks for you're under-used toughness & speed..The kid GOES over the middle. for a shrimp that carries weight with me.. I will be happy if he goes soemwhere & succeeds. In the Snatana Moss & that Redskin,former STeelers fast WR(forget his name) I think he was a College QB...But i'd like to see Parrish LEAVE US..TRENT EDWARDS NEEDS CLUTCH/POSSESION WR's,,,NOT SPEEDSTERS!!
--Josh Reed & Steve Johnson will have large roles next season. Reed is a lock to be important because he is Trent's freaking Valentine.. (rolls eyes),,Throw it to Evans!
--Hey,,atleast defenses respect Lee Evans enough to still double him when he streaks, so we do get our moneys worth one way or another. I still feel that we woulda been better off with T.J Houshmanzadeh, or Anq. Boldin,Roy Wllliams,,or types like them...STRICLY because they fit Trent Edwards better then the speedy LEE Evans....I love Lee EVans & esp so because i love our own(drafted)..BUt we all have good eyes & We see what Trent does & Wants.. There's always James Hardy too..Not like his career is over..He's a athlete & he's young,,he'll heal.. He looked really sweet on those endzone fades..We'll see....

---Trade Chris Kelsay--& D-line-----Cmon bro--this aint Madden..Do you know how much money we lose? All his guaranteed money would be a cap penalty..NO way we trade him..Lets bring this to Phil Hansen dmnit!!! We don't need a probowler at LE. But we do need one at RE. & I'M DOUBTFUL (i'm 90%) that Schobel will ever be what he was..He looked like total ass before he got hurt.. I gave Schobel the free pass last season because he was still abeast, it's just his sack stats we're down. He forced ALOT of fumbles and was creaming QB's, just not getting the sack stats. but he wasn't even doing close to that the
1st part of this seaosn before injury...RE is the problem 100% More then Kelsay is teh problem..Kelsay also plays better when we have a RE who is better then the GARBAGE WE've used all season in Ryan Denney..ALl Ryan Denney has is height & tackling. 11 tackles yesterday and a handful for a loss. Not bad,,,but mediocre as usual at getting pressure on the QB..All our pressure this season has come from Kelsay & no-neck(Kyle WIlliams). Kelsay isn't the problem,,but i'm not gonna de-rail by getting into that...Schobel & the RE position is E-A-S-Y- our #1 BIGGEST TEAM NEED. Well QB, but that might be a fan team need, as the staff might be 100% pleased with Trent. I dunno..

---Mike Goff G----- L-O-V-E- I-T! We need some veteran lineman with some skill/talent.. My former roomate (!0 years ago) is a Virginia Tech alum And he would talk me to death for two years about how lineman only get better with age & that they hit their prime at 30,,not 26 like LB's..I agree! So a Free Agent Lineman who's 31-32 would be a awesome move for us. Lets not always think of using the starting lineup for grooming the future,,lets field the starters to execute now!

---Barton--LB--- I love it! Despite that easy INT he dropped yesterday. :lol: I've always liked him & I view him as a VERY-HARD HITTER! He destroyed every ball carrier in a Jets game i watched in his 1st season with them..I've been secretly impressed ever since.. I would welcome him...
---I didn't read that thread yesterday about POZ. The negative thread. Because i was already ***** & dumpty about the loss & Shutout etc...But i did idle on the title & i fall right into that category of over-rating him because he was a beast in college and he's got stardom written all over him before he earns it..He's a Urlacher,Shane Conlan hopeful.. My mom & wife drool over him(rolleyes)..Lets face it,,he's very likeable. But i agree that he struggled. Would get lost & outta position..Here's a Einstein decision from a fan who makes about a million+ less a year then Dick J. Lets put him back at his natural position at OLB and let Digi be our starting MLB... poz could roam alot better at OLB without the structure of MLB..Digi & MLB is irrelevant to Poz moving back outside..It's not like he is a bust & sucks. FACT, he doesn't! But i'ma thinking OLB is his home. Bye Crowell. Although Chris Brown said he met with OBD today and it was a very positive meeting..I admit that he is awesome on the field & we would be stacked with Mitchell,Poz,Digi,Barton/or/Crowell =wow! sweet! Digi being the obvious depth,,but LB's are always getting hurt &/or they get spelled alot,,so Digi would see plenty of action regardless if he's penciled in as starter or not..Something about Digi that i like. I mean after all i call him that/tthis ridiculous nickname..Guess it's him making the team as such a longshot that year & being a UDFA and all..But yeah bro, Eric Barton sounds great if we don't re-sign Crowell..Sounds like a dream if we signed both and let Ellison walk. But that's pushing it..

---Kyle Boller---I dunno---Lets see who gets cut...He's a loser man. I want expensive,reliable insurance bro.. QB makes & breaks us every frakking season.

----Bobby APril--- I have a feeling That The Ralph is grooming him, or keeping him around with plans of him running teh show... Do we have to Promote Bobby APril again to avoid teams stealing him? I hope we keep him regardless... If that means we MUST promote him to head coach then i'm not sure. I'm leaning towards it. It's a F-A-C-T! Fact that our SPecial Teams success is from Bobby APril & not the players or luck..We've been OWNING since McGee was taking them past the 50 almost every time.. WE've been the best in the league, NUMBER 1 over the last 5 years(5 years efficiency avg)...What the hell, sign me up for April for HEAD COACH! Exciting eh? woot!!!

---Great job Mitch :up: I enjoyed it so i took the time...

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Your "realistic" threads are getting close to the spam level.

How many threads do you have to start to say the same damn thing?

LtFinFan66
12-30-2008, 01:18 AM
How about the last off-season poll till draft week:up:

Marvelous
12-30-2008, 01:33 AM
What i like about this/these threads is it's a open book(TOPIC) about the teams needs for offseason..I used it as a means to thro mine out there..
-The "Trade Kelsay" suggestion offended me though. Seems alot like Madden. But then again, even in my franchise there would be a large cap penalty.
--I thought the thread was insightful & some nice creativity with free agents..I don't know anything about the rookies though since i stated " i dunno jack until my sporting news draft guide arrives" :lol:
--I stopped watching college back in the day.. Used ot be a huge Canes fan when i was young..Steve Walsh & Gino Terretta, i forget which, but that was the end of my enjoying Hurricanes football.. That team is so ghetto now. I couldn't imagine attending without going atleast 6 deep.. :D

---LT,,Can you give me the breakdown on Laurinitus(sp?) you know, from you're perspective? :posrep:

Mitchell55
12-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Alright Bro, good work...This will not be your last one(uses force)..After FA starts and we score a couple guys & lose a couple then you can do it again with the focus on the draft since we will have a better picture...aight?

--I'm giving you a C+--The "+" is for effort & balls. And draft knowledge.. I dunno *** yntil my annual SPorting News draft guide is on-sale..((By the way--I'm looking to purchase or trade for some sporting news draft guides. I need all of em before 2005. I promise that a trade will be more then worth anyones while ;)..
---Back on topic---Congrats on avoiding another Billszone beatdown by deciding to re-sign Freddy Jackson. LOL..Esp after last week eh...:lol:

--OK---
--TE---
---I don't like Schouman being #3 on the depth chart.. You saw,as well as i saw & all Bills fans saw that he out-performed Derrick Fine. And i'm ignoring teh super training camp he had..He showed some skills with RAC/YAC.. And some very reliable hands in the Josh Reed mold.
-Schouman will be #1 on the depth chart unless we do something stupid in the draft, or we score a trade or free agent.. IMO Robert Royal is super finished! That 4th quarter drop just has to be the final straw RIGHT?
-Schouman has pretty much everything we seek & need at the position. average or better blicking,,hands,bulldozing,mean streak, decent wheels & most of all the staff like him because of his work ethic. IE: Lunchpale,motor guy. I hate that term. Just sounds :limp: ....
---Also THANK-YOU for not ruining this draft by taking a TE in the 1st round...Since i confessed that i dunno who's who from watching college ball, i base my draft discussion on others insight and MAINLY BY POSITION, college stats,school and again POSITION.. And my opinion is with Trent Edwards loving short passes to non WR's ALOT, imo a more skilled FB is needed. Since we are a bad team & the GOLDEN RULE IS "BAD TEAMS DO-NOT DRAFT TE's IN THE 1ST=THAT'S A LUXERY GOOD TEAMS HAVE.. We can address this by drafting a TE later or better yet we can draft the best Brian Leonard type FB..The FB who is more like The Pats FB yesterday & opposite of the Sam Gash,Lorenzo Neil type..I'll come back to FB later in post...So i like you're mock draft based on the position of TE in the 3rd. But I only like it because it's not in the 1st or 2nd..So That doesn't help you're grade,,,but it doesn't hurt it either bro..

--Jabari Greer---I'm sure you musta explained yourself at somepoint about lettting Greer walk.. BUT With McGee being more like a solid #2, then a #1 -AND- Jabari Greer being a #1, i don't understand letting him walk..The Bills,WE are not & will not be(FACT) hurting for cap space & IMO The Ralph is in his last 5 years, IMO he won't break the bank(Vikings,Redskins),he will spend modest IMO. And that starts with Freddy Jackson & Greer and maybe even Parrish. ALthough Parrish deserves a better role soemwhere else. His super speed is wasted with Short throwing Trent Edwards. agreeed?
---So next year we put Greer at #1 and he S-T-A-Y-S- @ #1 until Leodis McKelvin takes it form him. And that's not until atleast mid-season next year, if next year at all. Nothing at all wrong with Leodis being a stud #2 for a couple-few years. Just like Nate Clements was when we had his superstar tackling Winfield mentoring him..It's nooo secret whatsoever that Nate Clements learned hard tackling tecnique from Winfield & Terrence McGee learned it from Clements & hopefully & Leodis McKelvin learns it from McGee..In all fairness to McGee, Clements is alot bigger & bulkier then McGee, so that's why he doesn't hit RB's so hard that they fumle like Clements & Winfield did. lol. But he is a solid tackler. I would request you explain(maybe again if i missed it) why Greer is walking away from us. It is quite possible that he dislikes the staff,city & players etc & maybe wants to goto a playoff team like the Giants...

--Dope Preston--&--CENTER---I'm decided i don't want him here anymore. That scuffle right before halftime was MY final straw..I'll categorize that with McNabb not knowing that games could end in a tie. ******s! I want more from the center position then Preston or Fowler. A very late 1st rounder or our 11th in the 2nd round sounds like a very sound investment for Center. Similar to The Jets and Nick Mangold. But 2nd is early enough IMO... Man, MItch, do remember Kent HUll? The dude was a beast! Just a true nightmare. Overshadowed by Demonti Dawson(Steelers), but he was probably top3-4 best Bills lineman ever. We have been missing a BEAST-Center for waay too long now... Preston never progressed into a high caliber center.. He progressed, but not at a level to be worth a dmn as a starter. depth is fine, but then again i am F-I-R-M that i want our Center depth to be a player with pure upside, depth but a chance that he develops into a star. BUt i can't expect two rookie Centers :lol:

------Hank Baskett//&//WR's----- Sure, no beef here...Roscoe Parrish, it's been real, Thanks for you're under-used toughness & speed..The kid GOES over the middle. for a shrimp that carries weight with me.. I will be happy if he goes soemwhere & succeeds. In the Snatana Moss & that Redskin,former STeelers fast WR(forget his name) I think he was a College QB...But i'd like to see Parrish LEAVE US..TRENT EDWARDS NEEDS CLUTCH/POSSESION WR's,,,NOT SPEEDSTERS!!
--Josh Reed & Steve Johnson will have large roles next season. Reed is a lock to be important because he is Trent's freaking Valentine.. (rolls eyes),,Throw it to Evans!
--Hey,,atleast defenses respect Lee Evans enough to still double him when he streaks, so we do get our moneys worth one way or another. I still feel that we woulda been better off with T.J Houshmanzadeh, or Anq. Boldin,Roy Wllliams,,or types like them...STRICLY because they fit Trent Edwards better then the speedy LEE Evans....I love Lee EVans & esp so because i love our own(drafted)..BUt we all have good eyes & We see what Trent does & Wants.. There's always James Hardy too..Not like his career is over..He's a athlete & he's young,,he'll heal.. He looked really sweet on those endzone fades..We'll see....

---Trade Chris Kelsay--& D-line-----Cmon bro--this aint Madden..Do you know how much money we lose? All his guaranteed money would be a cap penalty..NO way we trade him..Lets bring this to Phil Hansen dmnit!!! We don't need a probowler at LE. But we do need one at RE. & I'M DOUBTFUL (i'm 90%) that Schobel will ever be what he was..He looked like total ass before he got hurt.. I gave Schobel the free pass last season because he was still abeast, it's just his sack stats we're down. He forced ALOT of fumbles and was creaming QB's, just not getting the sack stats. but he wasn't even doing close to that the
1st part of this seaosn before injury...RE is the problem 100% More then Kelsay is teh problem..Kelsay also plays better when we have a RE who is better then the GARBAGE WE've used all season in Ryan Denney..ALl Ryan Denney has is height & tackling. 11 tackles yesterday and a handful for a loss. Not bad,,,but mediocre as usual at getting pressure on the QB..All our pressure this season has come from Kelsay & no-neck(Kyle WIlliams). Kelsay isn't the problem,,but i'm not gonna de-rail by getting into that...Schobel & the RE position is E-A-S-Y- our #1 BIGGEST TEAM NEED. Well QB, but that might be a fan team need, as the staff might be 100% pleased with Trent. I dunno..

---Mike Goff G----- L-O-V-E- I-T! We need some veteran lineman with some skill/talent.. My former roomate (!0 years ago) is a Virginia Tech alum And he would talk me to death for two years about how lineman only get better with age & that they hit their prime at 30,,not 26 like LB's..I agree! So a Free Agent Lineman who's 31-32 would be a awesome move for us. Lets not always think of using the starting lineup for grooming the future,,lets field the starters to execute now!

---Barton--LB--- I love it! Despite that easy INT he dropped yesterday. :lol: I've always liked him & I view him as a VERY-HARD HITTER! He destroyed every ball carrier in a Jets game i watched in his 1st season with them..I've been secretly impressed ever since.. I would welcome him...
---I didn't read that thread yesterday about POZ. The negative thread. Because i was already ***** & dumpty about the loss & Shutout etc...But i did idle on the title & i fall right into that category of over-rating him because he was a beast in college and he's got stardom written all over him before he earns it..He's a Urlacher,Shane Conlan hopeful.. My mom & wife drool over him(rolleyes)..Lets face it,,he's very likeable. But i agree that he struggled. Would get lost & outta position..Here's a Einstein decision from a fan who makes about a million+ less a year then Dick J. Lets put him back at his natural position at OLB and let Digi be our starting MLB... poz could roam alot better at OLB without the structure of MLB..Digi & MLB is irrelevant to Poz moving back outside..It's not like he is a bust & sucks. FACT, he doesn't! But i'ma thinking OLB is his home. Bye Crowell. Although Chris Brown said he met with OBD today and it was a very positive meeting..I admit that he is awesome on the field & we would be stacked with Mitchell,Poz,Digi,Barton/or/Crowell =wow! sweet! Digi being the obvious depth,,but LB's are always getting hurt &/or they get spelled alot,,so Digi would see plenty of action regardless if he's penciled in as starter or not..Something about Digi that i like. I mean after all i call him that/tthis ridiculous nickname..Guess it's him making the team as such a longshot that year & being a UDFA and all..But yeah bro, Eric Barton sounds great if we don't re-sign Crowell..Sounds like a dream if we signed both and let Ellison walk. But that's pushing it..

---Kyle Boller---I dunno---Lets see who gets cut...He's a loser man. I want expensive,reliable insurance bro.. QB makes & breaks us every frakking season.

----Bobby APril--- I have a feeling That The Ralph is grooming him, or keeping him around with plans of him running teh show... Do we have to Promote Bobby APril again to avoid teams stealing him? I hope we keep him regardless... If that means we MUST promote him to head coach then i'm not sure. I'm leaning towards it. It's a F-A-C-T! Fact that our SPecial Teams success is from Bobby APril & not the players or luck..We've been OWNING since McGee was taking them past the 50 almost every time.. WE've been the best in the league, NUMBER 1 over the last 5 years(5 years efficiency avg)...What the hell, sign me up for April for HEAD COACH! Exciting eh? woot!!!

---Great job Mitch :up: I enjoyed it so i took the time...

Thank you. About Greer, the reason I did that was because Chris Brown already announced that we are not keeping Greer and we are not getting Suggs or Haynesworth and for Kelsay, im not real big on him which is why I keep forgetting that he is payed like a LT.

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Depth Chart

QB- Boller
C- Goff, Preston

you lost all credibility when you wanted Boller and then you flushed it when you left Preston on the team.

Mitchell55
12-30-2008, 01:46 PM
you lost all credibility when you wanted Boller and then you flushed it when you left Preston on the team.

We already need a center and Preston has looked good in games he has played in, if we get rid of him then we need to waste money buying a center and another backup who will probably be just as good as Preston. For Boller, its either him or Batch or Ramsey. Everyone else is either not a vet or will be a starter.

Night Train
12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Preston has looked good in games he has played in.

Now I know you don't watch our games.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
LOL you almost went a full two days without creating a long, un-thought out offseason for us when nobody even knows who the coach, coordinators or anyone is going to be right now.

And you lose me, and make me laugh at the same time EVERYTIME you suggest we "trade kelsay".. NOBODY wants him and his $6 million salary, nobody! FOrget the draft picks.. How bout just "cut him"

Nobody wants to think about full offseason plans including the 6th round pick of the draft in April when the season ended less than 48 hours ago and nobody knows who the head coach is going to be.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 01:51 PM
he looked great.
He nearly snapped a ball into his own ass, he shoved a ref to the ground going after a Jet defender, and most impressively, he probably single-handedly costed his team a FG becuase he's not smart enough to sprint off the field at the end of the first half Sunday.

Mitchell55
12-30-2008, 01:52 PM
LOL you almost went a full two days without creating a long, un-thought out offseason for us when nobody even knows who the coach, coordinators or anyone is going to be right now.

And you lose me, and make me laugh at the same time EVERYTIME you suggest we "trade kelsay".. NOBODY wants him and his $6 million salary, nobody! FOrget the draft picks.. How bout just "cut him"

Nobody wants to think about full offseason plans including the 6th round pick of the draft in April when the season ended less than 48 hours ago and nobody knows who the head coach is going to be.

Dude, if you dont care about it, why post something about it?

Mitchell55
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM

Compared to Fowler, Preston is god LOL. Id say we keep him because hes cheap and all we need him to be is a backup.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Dude, if you dont care about it, why post something about it? Because maybe you'll get the hint and stop cluttering the board with poll and offseason plans crap on a daily basis in DECEMBER!!!

Your trying to predict who the Bills are going to draft in the sixth round at the end of April!

Get real, kid.

mayotm
12-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Because maybe you'll get the hint and stop cluttering the board with poll and offseason plans crap on a daily basis in DECEMBER!!!

Your trying to predict who the Bills are going to draft in the sixth round at the end of April!

Get real, kid.I find it ironic that you're criticizing others for clutterning the board with crap.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 01:56 PM

Woah! Woah! Woah!

I started doing this on April 30, what's wrong with that?

Luisito23
12-30-2008, 01:57 PM
I give Mitchell59 and his father Skooby both an F.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Woah! Woah! Woah!

I started doing this on April 30, what's wrong with that?
yer the resident draft geek

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 02:00 PM
I find it ironic that you're criticizing others for clutterning the board with crap.
Everything I say is pure genius.

mayotm
12-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Everything I say is pure genius.At least you have a sense of humor.

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Everything I say is pure genius.

A legend in your own mind, so to say.