PDA

View Full Version : you aren't going to like this

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Channel 2 Sports Director Ed Kilgore

No matter who coaches the Bills in 2009, and as this is written I think it will continue to be Dick Jauron, the Bills must make some other decisions that are equally important if they want to break this seemingly endless cycle of mediocrity.

Keeping Jauron will be a pr mess, and many fans will make it known they won't be renewing season tickets, but the prospects of going through another Gregg Williams or Mike Mularkey still burns in Ralph Wilson's mind as well.

Again, the feeling by many that firing the head coach is "the answer", is over simplistic to the max. There are too many other questions as well.
http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=63079&catid=4

yordad
12-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Well I think Kilgore pretty much nailed it, again.

thenry20
12-29-2008, 11:23 PM
The entire right side of the line can't run block for ***** and the D line can't create pressure on its own (forget sacks, they're way overrated anyway).

LABillsFan
12-29-2008, 11:34 PM
I just wrote a comment. It was about 10 paragraphs, then I edited it down to 2 sentences

Michael82
12-30-2008, 12:01 AM
If that is the case, then Ralph is a ****ing senile, cheap bastard and can go to hell! :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 12:16 AM
Jauron is a proven LOSER. To not get rid of him is unforgivable.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Oh joy anther year of proving Jauron sucks, Schonert sucks, Edwards sucks, Fewell sucks, the entire offensive and defensive lines sucks.

Ralph doesn't care he knows that if you don't renew your season tixs there will be someone else who will. He knows that even though I will not attend a game or buy any new Bills gear this year if this doofus is retained. There will be someone who will take my place in his money line. He doesn't care about us as the fans he only cares about making money. If he did care about winning this bafoon would of been fired at 5:00 pm yesterday.

jamze132
12-30-2008, 04:09 AM
If Ralphie retains Dickface's services, he's in for a non-profit type of season.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 07:57 AM
If they keep Jauron and the Jets get Cowher it is enough for even as big a Diehard as me to question why am I bothering..... :puke:

Nighthawk
12-30-2008, 07:59 AM
I agree that the Bills CAN'T afford to keep Jauron. Also, let's not forget that this is coming from one of the more out of touch sports personalities in Buffalo.

M
12-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Well this is only his opinion, right? I'm holding out hope that he is dead wrong!! :pray:

Night Train
12-30-2008, 08:11 AM
If they keep Jauron and the Jets get Cowher it is enough for even as big a Diehard as me to question why am I bothering..... :puke:

Imagine how Jan, Historian, Mad Bomber & I feel.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Imagine how Jan, Historian, Mad Bomber & I feel.
Right the same way I do.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2008, 08:16 AM
Kilgore is alomst always 100% right on his articles.

The only reason I think he could be wrong here is that Wilson would have such a PR mess on his hands that he would basically have to go on TV and tell everyone that he guarantees the playoffs and promises us big talent in the off-season.

There must be a contract in place. Has to be.

My guess is Schonert gets fired. The funny part is that the offense was better this year with no more talent than we had last year.

Maybe we could hire Parcells just to call plays from his house.

Night Train
Right the same way I do.

We keep coming back & buying the same pollyanna line of crap, coming out of Detroit.

Only this time, my practice of rubber stamping my ticket invoice is in question. That's never happened before & I'm sure many are sharing the same feelings.

homeslice5484
kilgore knows nothing more than we do, so this is his opinion.

OpIv37
12-30-2008, 08:22 AM
So, let me get this straight: The problems this year were more on the O than the D, and we're going to fix that by trading our Pro Bowl LT for a defensive player? That just defies all logic. How is the offense going to get BETTER by losing Peters?

I agree with him that DE is a huge need. And I agree that this team has a lot of question marks. But that's where it ends. Left tackles don't grow on trees, and while Jauron is far from this team's only problem, he's incompetent and he needs to go.

Jan Reimers
12-30-2008, 08:26 AM
Channel 2 Sports Director Ed Kilgore

Again, the feeling by many that firing the head coach is "the answer", is over simplistic to the max. There are too many other questions as well.
http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=63079&catid=4
Dick Jauron is the worst game manager in the NFL, has created a very soft, passive team, and makes some of the worst play calls at the most critical times that I have ever seen.

What the Hell is overly simplistic about that?

Here's simplistic: If he stays, I'm gone with my 4 premium seats, as soon as my contract (only one more year) is up. I'm sick to Hell of losing, and Dick Jauron is a loser.