PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bills fans, maybe next year

Jaydog57
12-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Hey guys, no smack here, just wanted to wish you guys a great New Year's, and an outstanding draft day. Look at us, we won a single game last year and improved so much. We sucked so bad and came back from that shame. Bills history is too proud to be down for too long, I hope next year is better for Buffalo. Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, I'm just glad that the Patriots are out of it completely.

Have a great offseason guys, and best of luck for the upcoming year. I know too many good people that are Bills fans to hate on this team. I'm looking forward to a great season next year competing against you guys. Be safe for the New Year's holidays and stay cool, but I don't need to tell you that, it's a given with you guys.
:peace: - Jaydog

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 12:49 AM
I said before and i will say it again

WE DON'T NEED YOUR PITTY!

LtFinFan66
12-30-2008, 01:25 AM
yes you do

Jaydog57
12-30-2008, 01:36 AM
I said before and i will say it again

WE DON'T NEED YOUR PITTY!And I should have said it last time, but I will say it this time.... Pitty is spelled with one T. Alright, alright, alright.....Still love your avatar man. :peace:

topher180
12-30-2008, 02:38 AM
Dammit fish fans, stop being good dudes about the whole thing....all this "take the high road" garbage!!! Like it's only a game or something!!! Don't you know us Bills fans will spit on, throw beer at, and pick fights with the likes of you in our own stadium? ESPECIALLY if you are nice!

And you better HOPE you don't try that ultra positive stuff with a *gasp* season ticket holder! They are half man-half deity pal! Having an assigned seat to 8 (edit: 7) home games a year entitles them to be a dick to you. So what if the seat is so high up I can see Cleveland Browns Stadium! It's my ticket to ignorance dammit!

But seriously, best of luck to you guys. I'm just relieved its not the Pats.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 07:58 AM
**** THE DOLPHINS.

OpIv37
12-30-2008, 08:18 AM
On one hand, **** the Dolphins because 1. They showed us up big time this year, and 2. they're the Dolphins.

On the other hand, they knocked the Pats out of the division title and even held them out of the playoffs. So, my hatred for the Fish is temporarily mitigated. Anybody but New England.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 08:30 AM
"Bills history is too proud to be down for too long"

LOL, are you serious? We're headed towards a full decade of no playoffs.

Mad Bomber
12-30-2008, 09:13 AM
"Bills history is too proud to be down for too long"

LOL, are you serious? We're headed towards a full decade of no playoffs.
It really isn't so long...

...on a geologic time scale.

clumping platelets
12-30-2008, 09:14 AM
:squish: