PDA

View Full Version : I have info regarding Jauron's situation

Coach Sal
12-30-2008, 12:48 AM
All I ask is that if you want to comment on anything specific here, please only copy and paste a sentence or two. Not all or even most of the column.

Thanks, and have at it:

http://www.salsports.com/BillsCoachingSituation.htm

Coach Sal
12-30-2008, 12:49 AM
Feel free to link this to the front page if anyone who runs that part of the site wants to. Just be sure to direct it to the column on my site. Thanks.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Nice article

But the sad fact is no matter what happens this team is still 3 or 4 years from becoming a contender for anything besides the basement.

Romes
12-30-2008, 12:57 AM
This internal strife is what happens when you have a multi-headed monster making the decisions.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 12:59 AM
This internal strife is what happens when you have a mulit-headed monster making the decisions.

And when you have a owner who wants to think it is 1978 instead of 2008

Coach Sal
12-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Nice article

But the sad fact is no matter what happens this team is still 3 or 4 years from becoming a contender for anything besides the basement.

Why? Didn't we all learn something from Miami, Baltimore, and Atlanta?

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Why? Didn't we all learn something from Miami, Baltimore, and Atlanta?

Yeah thier owners are willing to go out and spend money on guys who are competent.

yordad
12-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Thank You Sal. You have been spot-on in the past.

LtFinFan66
12-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Thank You Sal. You have been spot-on in the past.except when picking against the Fins. Keep up that trend Sal.... Thanks

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed....as long as Dick is here, the Bills will continue to suck. End of story.

ZacGriffi~82
12-30-2008, 01:40 AM
Jauron's loyalty to Shoop in Chicago is what ultimately did him in there too.

BillsWin
12-30-2008, 01:43 AM
thank you sal

topher180
12-30-2008, 01:59 AM
No offense, but what exactly is news worthy here? This isn't anything we don't already know my friend. The head coach might be fired, the OC could be fired, keeping Jauron would likely be a tough sell to the fanbase, etc. Seriously?

SABURZFAN
12-30-2008, 02:00 AM
i think Wilson's "inner circle" are a bunch of yes men who have no balls. i can pick a few posters in here who have a better idea on how to build a successful football team than the jackoffs who work for the Old Fart.

Michael82
12-30-2008, 02:09 AM
I can't believe there are idiots in the inner circle that actually want to keep Dick. I'm hoping that Sal is right and Ralph realizes all the money he will lose and the fans that he would piss off and tells the inner circle to shut up and them fires Dick. :pray:

clumping platelets
12-30-2008, 02:58 AM
:dizzy:

jamze132
12-30-2008, 03:31 AM
Something tells me, Ralph is going to retain Dick and make him fire a coach or two but he promises us to bring in some top tier free agents. That will be his sell to the box holders and the fans. When nobody buys his plan, he will threaten the longevity of the Bills in Buffalo because we can't afford it.

Either way, we are missing the playoffs next year. I think the only way to remedy it is to start over with a proven coach with a WINNING record and let him run the football operations. That will sell all the boxes and seats he could imagine.

shelby
12-30-2008, 04:17 AM
Thank you Coach, i linked your article and website on our FP.

Cleve
12-30-2008, 04:44 AM
I wonder if Parcells had to vet any or all of his many personnel changes in Miami this year before some tired, doddering "inner circle"?

Or was he just given the authority and autonomy to get the job done?

Cleve
12-30-2008, 04:55 AM
Note this statement in particular from Sal's article;

He knows he may lose a lot of season ticket-holders, but more importantly to him, also knows he'll lose more than a couple high-priced luxury suite buyers, as well, if Jauron is retained. So, Wilson may have to make this call on his own, weighing the financial costs versus going against the will of those he trusts who support Jauron.

This confirms what I've said in other posts - winning is not a very big priority to this organization - changes occur if and when the bottom line is affected.

This team will stay mired in mediocrity as long as the bean counters are in charge. They need someone with a passion for football and winning running the show. Unfortunately the entire organization reflects the attitudes of Ralph Wilson who seems focused on optimizing his supply/demand charts rather than winning!!!

SquishDaFish
12-30-2008, 04:58 AM
No offense, but what exactly is news worthy here? This isn't anything we don't already know my friend. The head coach might be fired, the OC could be fired, keeping Jauron would likely be a tough sell to the fanbase, etc. Seriously?

Coach Sals articles are very good thank you. This story has more to do with the inner circles of the front office and what their going through. If your going to contribute please dont bash a long time great writer. Thank you very much

PECKERWOOD
12-30-2008, 05:41 AM
Coach Sals articles are very good thank you. This story has more to do with the inner circles of the front office and what their going through. If your going to contribute please dont bash a long time great writer. Thank you very much

I didn't consider Topher's post a bash.. Sal is up to criticism just as we all are. With that said, I agree with Topher on this one. Keeping Jauron around is a tough sell to fans unless some very big free agents are brought in. Peppers, Suggs or Scott, along those lines.

jamze132
12-30-2008, 05:57 AM
I didn't consider Topher's post a bash.. Sal is up to criticism just as we all are. With that said, I agree with Topher on this one. Keeping Jauron around is a tough sell to fans unless some very big free agents are brought in. Peppers, Suggs or Scott, along those lines.
Which is what I think the FO is going to have to do if they retain Dickface.

Dr. Lecter
12-30-2008, 06:10 AM
Yeah thier owners are willing to go out and spend money on guys who are competent.

But they really didn't. They brought in low level coaches that panned out.

ghz in pittsburgh
12-30-2008, 06:17 AM
Well, not exactly a lot of name to go around here. Let's see: Brandon, Modrak, and Jauron. If these 3 all agree on something, then there is no argument over that something.

I could not see Brandon threaten anybody for leaving his job because he was just promoted and really not in demand in the industry. So that leaves us to ...

Modrak

The one who's in disagreement with Jauron. And he's not afraid to voice his opinion with threats. Remember the McNabb draft in Phily?

Honestly I can't really fault Modrak for seeing Schonert's weakness. Even fans like us can see that, too. After the "new kid on the block" effect wears off (about a quarter of the season), people caught on. Schonert has no answers. The biggest problem I have is that the opposing defenses seemed to know what's coming most of the time. Towards the end of the season, that trend is almost from start to finish in a game. What does that tell you? Schonert's plays, personal groupings, and movements must be so bad that it's easy for defenses to figure out.

I believe in stability. That's why I backed Jauron. But stability means the person at the head adapt to changes. If Jauron is not going to get the best staff he possibily can, then he's not the kind of stability I want. Can Schonert improve? He had 12 games towards the end, and it just got worse game by game.

don137
12-30-2008, 06:27 AM
Thanks Sal...This organization is such a cluster....It goes back to the old phrase "you get what you pay for". Ralph continually goes on the cheap when hiring the front office personnell and coaches and as a result you don't have any great football minds running this team and have a team that has not made the playoffs in 9 years.
Very disheartening as a Bills fan hear the same old crap coming from above. Sounds like nothing has changed and they will drag this on just like they always do and watch the best football minds available go somewhere else if they eventually do make a move...

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 07:11 AM
But they really didn't. They brought in low level coaches that panned out.

Not exactly low level coaches per say...

Mike Smith was one of the best DC's in the league the past few years who'd been on a few interviews and who a lot of people (Del Rio included) expected to have been hired already.

Sparano and Harbaugh I could see the argument made for but I dont see how Mike Smith was a low level coach.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 07:12 AM
Romes hit the nail on the head. This kind of thing was called when we were introduced to the idea of a three headed monster at GM and some fans were saying it was going to be fine that the exchange of more ideas would be better than a centralized shot caller. Well this is what you get now, a chaotic Bills Front Office during one of the most pivotal offseasons in quite a while for us.

homeslice5484
12-30-2008, 07:18 AM
Sal, can you make a prediction?

mybills
12-30-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks, Sal. Everyone can guess which one it'll be...
Wilson may have to make this call on his own, weighing the financial costs versus going against the will of those he trusts who support Jauron.

Kenny
12-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Nice article

I think the Fins proved that regardless of talent, as long as you have the right coaches anything is posible.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 07:28 AM
I think the Fins proved that regardless of talent, as long as you have the right coaches anything is posible.

The Fins don't lack talent lets be clear about that. They had some young guys really play well this year and mature. Coaching definitely had a lot to do with their success but Miami has some guys who can play. Ginn came into his own, Bess was the best UDFA pickup this year, Dan Carpenter and Brandon Fields may be two of their more underrated pickups this year, just to name a few

Dr. Lecter
12-30-2008, 07:35 AM
Not exactly low level coaches per say...

Mike Smith was one of the best DC's in the league the past few years who'd been on a few interviews and who a lot of people (Del Rio included) expected to have been hired already.

Sparano and Harbaugh I could see the argument made for but I dont see how Mike Smith was a low level coach.

OK, Mr Anal, none were big price tag guys.

You know what my point was.

Philagape
I've said earlier that Jauron's personal popularity with the players is actually a bad thing, and this illustrates another side of that. Jauron is popular because he forms good relationships, and here we see another way that can cause problems ... his loyalty to Schonert is a major issue in this internal strife, according to the report.
Football should be like politics ... if you want a friend, get a dog. When you become friends with your players and your staff, it makes what should be easy decisions hard when you don't win. Winning must be the higher priority than friendly relations.

gil
What a freaking mess this organization is - if Sal's article is correct and it probably is...

Trusted advisors who aren't part of the front office? What the heck is that? Who are they - psychics? Is Ralphie keeping astrologers on the payroll now?

Now that I think about it, that would actually explain a lot.

Thanks for the writeup Sal, kind of makes sense of why they haven't been able to make the decision yet.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 07:37 AM
OK, Mr Anal, none were big price tag guys.

You know what my point was.

Actually I wasn't aware you were talking about cheap coaches, I thought you were going on the experience/reputation angle. My mistake on your point.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 07:38 AM
What a freaking mess this organization is - if Sal's article is correct and it probably is...

Trusted advisors who aren't part of the front office? What the heck is that? Who are they - psychics? Is Ralphie keeping astrologers on the payroll now?

Thanks for the writeup Sal, kind of makes sense of why they haven't been able to make the decision yet.

That actually doesn't surprise me actually. I can only speak about people like Arthur Blank who has relationships with Billy Devaney, Ron Wolf, and some others who he brought in as HC Search Committee Members to hire Mike Smith. Those guys were not affiliated in any way with the Atlanta Falcons. I think having advisors outside of the Bills is a good thing actually.

billsfanone
12-30-2008, 07:47 AM
Ralph's inner circle must be a bunch of ***** morons.

Jan Reimers
12-30-2008, 08:05 AM
I understand the politics, intrigue, and machinations within Ralph's - and most owners' - inner circles, regarding FO and coaching changes.

But there is a simple bottom line here. Jauron has gone 7-9 in three straight seasons. There has been no visible improvement. His chosen offensive coordinators have failed miserably. Jauron himself has proven to be one of the worst game managers in the NFL.

Regardless of all the inner circle stuff, Dick Jauron does not deserve any more time as head coach of this team.

mysticsoto
12-30-2008, 08:11 AM
I understand the politics, intrigue, and machinations within Ralph's - and most owners' - inner circles, regarding FO and coaching changes.

But there is a simple bottom line here. Jauron has gone 7-9 in three straight seasons. There has been no visible improvement. His chosen offensive coordinators have failed miserably. Jauron himself has proven to be one of the worst game managers in the NFL.

Regardless of all the inner circle stuff, Dick Jauron does not deserve any more time as head coach of this team.

What tops it off for me is that this was one of our easiest schedules we've had in a long time. Next year will be a much harder schedule facing Indy, Tennessee...even the high offense Saints...Even if Favre retires and with a new coach...the Jets may be in disarray...NE will have Brady back and the Fins w/Pennington have stabilized much quicker than we would have liked. It's going to be yet another tough season next year!!!

THATHURMANATOR
What a JOKE this organization is. He leans on guys not even affiliated with the organization.... :puke:

Historian
Ralph's inner circle is Jeff Littman, his accountant, and his dip**** daughters.

Nothing more, or nothing less.

Coach Sal
12-30-2008, 08:19 AM

Why would I not write "might?" No one, even Ralph Wilson, knows what's going to happen.

The point of my column wasn't what's going to happen to DJ - because that's pure speculation on anyone's part.

The point was how they are geting to that determination.

No problem if you don't think there was anything "newsworthy," but I disagree. I have yet to read anyone talk/write about the lines being drawn in the orgaization, the serious backers of Jauron, or the fact that someone was so pissed they thought about leaving.

mybills
12-30-2008, 08:25 AM
You tell him, coach! :bf1:

homeslice5484
12-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Sal, who do you think was going to leave? And do you have a prediction based on what you have heard as to what might happen? I dont have a good feeling about this.

Coach Sal
12-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Sal, who do you think was going to leave? And do you have a prediction based on what you have heard as to what might happen? I dont have a good feeling about this.

Sorry. Got your PM, too. It's been hectic and lots going on trying to get info, as you can imagine.

I try not to make predictions on stuff like this, because too many people take those predictions and use them as something I said was going to happen via info received. Then if my prediction doesn't happen, I get accused of not knowing what the hell I'm talking about and/or lying.

So, I just give the info I know and let you draw your own conclusions.

That being said, I've gone over this many times in my head and still think there are a ton of possible scenarios.

If I read my own words here, I'd probably have to think that at least someone will be gone. I'd find it hard to believe everyone will retain their same capacities after reading all of this. At least, I'd be surprised if they did.

Coach Sal
12-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Sal, who do you think was going to leave?

I do know names of people involved in some of the stuff I've written.

But revealing them would be a major threat to keeping my sources.

I'm sure you understand.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Jauron is 100% staying if a contract was signed.

I promise you that.

Ralph is a finacial guy, and unlike a player, eating a contract is like bad debt, it goes right to the bottom line.

They are sitting in Detroit trying to figure out how to spin it.

bigbub2352
12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
What scares me most, is how does anyone with football Knowledge think Skeletor has or will be a good coach, he has proven year in and year out that he is consistently out coached
He has also proven he has no gameday coaching ability as well
Did anyone ever think the players like him so much cause he is a pussy and runs a pussy camp and never holds players accountable for there actions?

I think all the players we have had on IR the last 3 yrs is in direct relation to DJ coddiling these overpaid bums on our roster, also horrible roster management is the reason for our terrible depth
sorry just cant take this **** anymore, i played football my entire life, so did my friends all ex college players and we all sit there every week with the same question What the **** are these guys thinking??????????????

Typ0
12-30-2008, 09:05 AM

He's talking about Marv Levy.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Enough with Marv Levy already. He proved to be a failure as a football executive. What is with this nonsense. Complete incompetence.....

billsfanone
12-30-2008, 09:19 AM
RALPH SHOULD FIRE HIS INNER CIRCLE TOO!

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 09:24 AM
RALPH SHOULD FIRE HIS INNER CIRCLE TOO!
His inner circle is senile FOOLS!

Kenny
12-30-2008, 09:25 AM
The Fins don't lack talent lets be clear about that. They had some young guys really play well this year and mature. Coaching definitely had a lot to do with their success but Miami has some guys who can play. Ginn came into his own, Bess was the best UDFA pickup this year, Dan Carpenter and Brandon Fields may be two of their more underrated pickups this year, just to name a few

True... but it's not like we dont have guys with potential also.

Who knows?... with the right coaching staff, Peters plays even better than last year. Rosco Parrish improves. Hardy plays well. Steve Johnson plays as good or better than Bess. Poz becomes the monster we all think he's capable of. Heck, JP might even learn to get his head out of ass and add some brains to that arm of his.

All Im saying is that the Fins had alot of things go right for them... and it all started wtih the coaching staff.
Practically all the 'what if?' situations turned out positively for them.

billsfanone
12-30-2008, 09:28 AM
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

That's the argument we're having here.

A good coach can work with less than ideal talent.
A overly talented team can make a bad coach look good.

We don't have an overly talented team. We also have a career loser as a head coach. Sounds like a recipe for losing.

justasportsfan
12-30-2008, 09:33 AM
This confirms what I've said in other posts - winning is not a very big priority to this organization - .

I realized that about Ralph way back when he said he'd rather beat Buttler and the chargers than win the sb.

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 09:36 AM
This says it all for me:

I'm told the situation in the Bills front office is chaotic right now. These next two days won't make them any more settling.

justasportsfan
12-30-2008, 09:40 AM
what else is new? Dick knows squat about the offense and choosing OC's.

Problem is, if Turk is fired who's gonna pick the next OC? Dick again? He can't hire a high profile OC because that guy is gonna cost more than Dick himself and might as well be the HC.

mchurchfie
12-30-2008, 09:43 AM
No doubt that Marv is one of Ralph's guys that he is leaning on and I'm sure Marv is defending his pick Jauron.

Lone Stranger
12-30-2008, 10:02 AM
A fine article; it gives us a little more insight into what happens in the front office. It has a very realistic tone to it.

homeslice5484
12-30-2008, 10:05 AM
marv also wanted fairchild and kollar

homeslice5484
12-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Sal, just wondering how often you talk to your sources? This anticipation is killing me!!

madness
12-30-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks Sal. If anything, this confirms what many of us already know. The organization is run by lobotomized monkeys.

However, that being said, Jauron reportedly has taken a lot of bullets for offensive coordinator Turk Schonert this year. He has taken the blame publicly and privately for mistakes many (including Jauron) feel Schonert has made, and has been very loyal to him. While many know that's a very admirable quality in a head coach, it was Jauron who hired Schonert, so his fate may either be tied to, or hinge on, Turk Schonert's fate.

I had thought about the whole Dick blocking scenario a few times this year. Given his history @ Chicago, I wouldn't doubt Dick would deflect blame off of his rookie play caller. I thought it was funny that CB made Trent's text message public right after Dick came out and said he was responsible for calling that PA pass at the end of the Jets game. What if Dick really didn't call it and was protecting Turk's boneheaded decision to the public? Turk has already been taking heat for some questionable calls during the year and he has been responsible for burning up timeouts due to not calling plays quick enough which Trent confirmed a couple times in post-game interviews. Add in the fact that Jauron hardly ever micro-manages since he trusts his coaches to do their job and the finger seems to point toward Turk even more.

I agree with the scenario that Dick's job is tied to Turk's fate. It's been rumored Dick turned down Detroit's HC offer simply because he didn't want to be upper-management's hit man at the end of the season. If Dick won't fire Turk, he may be following him out the door.

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:25 AM
The Fins don't lack talent lets be clear about that. They had some young guys really play well this year and mature. Coaching definitely had a lot to do with their success but Miami has some guys who can play. Ginn came into his own, Bess was the best UDFA pickup this year, Dan Carpenter and Brandon Fields may be two of their more underrated pickups this year, just to name a fewBS. You just cited an undrafted rookie as amongst their most talented.

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:26 AM
What a JOKE this organization is. He leans on guys not even affiliated with the organization.... :puke:His wife dude. Maybe she likes Dick.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 11:28 AM
BS. You just cited an undrafted rookie as amongst their most talented.

And he is, just because somebody is a UDFA doesnt mean they dont have any talent. Jason Peters anyone?

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 11:30 AM
And he is, just because somebody is a UDFA doesnt mean they dont have any talent. Jason Peters anyone?

Joshua Cribbs?

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:32 AM
And he is, just because somebody is a UDFA doesnt mean they dont have any talent. Jason Peters anyone?Good point, but that is 5 years later and 1 in 10,000.

Joshua Cribbs? 5,000

That isn't enough to call a team talented.

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Fred Jackson?

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Fred Jackson?Oh, so now we are one of the most talented teams due to our backup RB? It's getting deep.

homeslice5484
12-30-2008, 11:35 AM
hey, does anyone know if Jauron is in these meetings like he was supposed to be?

justasportsfan
12-30-2008, 11:36 AM
marv also wanted fairchild and kollar
kollar yes, fairchild... i haven't read that.

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Oh, so now we are one of the most talented teams due to our backup RB? It's getting deep.

Hey I'm coming around on our "backup" RB is more talented than our starter.

I gotta give TD some credit for being the first with the guts to point it out.

There have been a bunch of undrafted players who have gone on to success in this league and prior to the NFL changing their draft to only 7 rounds, there was many great players taken in rounds 8 through 15.

For example...Earnest Byner was a 10th round draftpick.

homeslice5484
12-30-2008, 11:41 AM
i remember marv saying that jauron said who he wanted as OC and Marv said he was gonna recommend him before Jauron said anything.

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Sal, is Modrak the guy that was going to "walk out"? I mean, the teams talent was called out publically. Now Cowher, who has strong ties to Modrak, wants to bring in his own personnel guy to any job. Could it be Tom Modrak?

topher180
12-30-2008, 11:45 AM

Uh oh, the forum police. *siren noises* I wasn't "bashing" anyone. That would indicate personal attacks. Are you this gentleman's internet bodyguard? :rolleyes: Any good columnist is open to criticism.

To respond to Sal, the article was fine, I was just preoccupied on the title of the post: "I have info regarding Jauron's situation". Conjure is not information, that's all. As a board member and a fan I clicked it going "hey alright, big news!" and afterward realized it was just opinion based.

As my sig says, I can't care about people I don't care about.

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Sal, is Modrak the guy that was going to "walk out"? I mean, the teams talent was called out publically. Now Cowher, who has strong ties to Modrak, wants to bring in his own personnel guy to any job. Could it be Tom Modrak?

If it was him, too bad he didn't walk out.

He coulda took Guy and Brandon with him.

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey I'm coming around on our "backup" RB is more talented than our starter.

I gotta give TD some credit for being the first with the guts to point it out.

There have been a bunch of undrafted players who have gone on to success in this league and prior to the NFL changing their draft to only 7 rounds, there was many great players taken in rounds 8 through 15.

For example...Earnest Byner was a 10th round draftpick.Dude, I'm not saying Bess ain't talented. I am saying you don't site a team as talented based on the limited work of an undrafted rookie wide receiver who put up Josh Reed (as a rookie) type stats. The guy only got playing time based on the fact they were talentless at WR to begin with.

This isn't the thread for this, it was a passing comment. Take it to the NFL zone, we can chat there if ya want.

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:48 AM
If it was him, too bad he didn't walk out.

He coulda took Guy and Brandon with him.He is probably our best FO guy, but he could have forced the action alittle.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Dude, I'm not saying Bess ain't talented. I am saying you don't site a team as talented based on the limited work of an undrafted rookie wide receiver who put up Josh Reed (as a rookie) type stats. The guy only got playing time based on the fact they were talentless at WR to begin with.

This isn't the thread for this, it was a passing comment. Take it to the NFL zone, we can chat there if ya want.

I think our definition of talent is different then because any time you grab a kid who wasnt drafted and he puts up stats like that of a 2nd Round pick thats talented.

yordad
12-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I think our definition of talent is different then because any time you grab a kid who wasnt drafted and he puts up stats like that of a 2nd Round pick thats talented.Relatively. But does he make the Dolphins relatively talented?

Anyways, we disagree. For the sake of a good thread, I think we can move a long.

DraftBoy
12-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Relatively. But does he make the Dolphins relatively talented?

Anyways, we disagree. For the sake of a good thread, I think we can move a long.

Im completely confused by what you are getting at, other than to try and bash the Dolphins but yes we can move on.

jamze132
12-30-2008, 12:24 PM
You can attribute most of their success to Parcells who just happens to have an eye for talent.

blackonyx89
12-30-2008, 12:30 PM
All I ask is that if you want to comment on anything specific here, please only copy and paste a sentence or two. Not all or even most of the column.

Thanks, and have at it:

http://www.salsports.com/BillsCoachingSituation.htm

Bickering Bills, front office style! I love it!!!

:poop:

TigerJ
12-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Good article, Sal. Some of it is pretty self evident. Not much of it is at all reassuring. I fear tad2dmike77 and Romes may be right. It may have been inevitable with the peculiar organizational structure Wilson put into place, and it is going to take a while to sort it all out and rebuild a winner here.