PDA

View Full Version : At what point is Ralph a white collar criminal?

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 08:42 AM
If he can accept the following, then i think we should press charges for stealing our season ticket money.

1. Letting a coach go 0-6 in the division.
2. Letting a coach make at least 2 mind numbing mistakes a game.
3. Letting a Front office miss on several high draft picks
4. Letting a Front office trade back into the first round 2x this decade and come out with two epic busts.
5. Squandering a 5-1 start during the weakest schedule ever.
6. being delusional enough to think the Jauron situation is even remotely close to the coughlin situation two years ago. (coughlin had lost his players but had a sound plan; jauron has no plan but kept his players)
7. Not only screwing up with Polian but repeating the same mistake with Butler
8. Complaining about costs when the Jets and Giants are in the news about how their stadium deal is costing everyone from the fans to the NFL to themselves some serious money and are in trouble for the foreseeable future because of the stadium situation.

Jan Reimers
12-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Ralph is not so much a criminal as a slimy used car salesman. Nothing he does is illegal, he just keeps talking us season ticket holders into buying a bunch of false hope, unfulfilled dreams and empty promises, while covering up the pile of crap that this team has become.

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 09:38 AM
but at what point does the NFL say, "ralph, you are actually a profitable team. We have the Giants in a huge mess because of the stadium deal. They'll be in the red for a while. Shut up and put out a winner. Do not make a joke of our league by refusing to go for the win."

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 09:39 AM
but at what point does the NFL say, "ralph, you are actually a profitable team. We have the Giants in a huge mess because of the stadium deal. They'll be in the red for a while. Shut up and put out a winner. Do not make a joke of our league by refusing to go for the win."
At no point. Get serious. If RW was "refusing to go for the win" they wouldn't have won seven.

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Eb, are you being sarcastic?

I'm just worried that Ralph is going to do the old white guy thing and nominate Sarah Palin as Head coach. he's going to pick someone who has no business and it'll just be another way to fleece the Buffalo public. And he'll cry poor and threaten to move the team.

It seems to me that the shoe is on the other foot now. THe NFL has much bigger economic problems with the new stadiums in NY and Dallas not generating the revenue they had expected and being behind on the debt payments.

The overall economy now makes us know that the idea that there are all these billionaires waiting to buy this team as a farce.

Wilson has been running this team like a total scam. and keeping Jauron and his inner circle only solidifies that thought. Where is his embarrassment? Where is his desire to be the leader and make this right. He's an old stooge that doesn't care about the fans. he just wants you money.

Jan Reimers
12-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Ralph should be the envy of every owner in the league. He gets the taxpayers to cover all stadium costs, has a sweet heart lease with the county, makes money (the all-important net revenue) hand-over-fist by chintzing on FO and coaching costs and staying under the salary cap, and sells enough bull s**t to keep the fans streaming in.

He makes the Snyders and Joneses look like fools.

DynaPaul
12-30-2008, 01:37 PM
You season ticket holders should get a partial refund on your tickets after this dismal season.

McBFLO
12-30-2008, 04:24 PM
If people keep plunking down money for tickets then we can expect the same crap year after year. I'm done with my season tickets after 10 years.

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 05:38 PM
i'm done with my tickets as well.

Cntrygal
12-30-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm going to spend the money I usually spend to come to Buffalo - on skiing instead.

McBFLO
12-30-2008, 07:56 PM
This team is a F@cking joke. I'm done.