• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsfanone
    Majored in Home Economics
    • Sep 2008

Wade, Part II

That's what I predict.

Ralphy boy is going to demand that Dick fires Turk. Dick will refuse.

All of this will happen too late and after the better HC candidates are taken.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Wade, Part II

Well, Wade has his limitations but he's far better than anyone we've hired since we canned him.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• billsfanone
      • Sep 2008

Whoops. I didn't mean he'll be back with the Bills. Just the situation of Wade refusing to fire dehaven.

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

I agree. Ralph will do this knowing that Jauron isn't going to throw any of his assistants under the bus to save his own job so he will resign and Ralph won't have to pay him anything on his new 3 year contract. If Jauron does fire his assistances to save his job he will make himself look like a complete spineless piece of **** so he loses either way. Sullivan touched on this with some good points today in the Buffalo News. Its ALL about the believe that.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by oceros
          Whoops. I didn't mean he'll be back with the Bills. Just the situation of Wade refusing to fire dehaven.
          Wade did fire Dehaven after the Homerun Throwback. He threw one of our best ever special teams coaches under the bus that year as the sacrificial lamb. He then hired some tard, forgot his name already, who had zero experience with anything to do with football and our special teams stunk after that. Ralph wanted him gone and Wade must have been having reacharounds with the guy in his spare time because he refused to get rid of him. Wade deserved what he got there.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• billsfanone
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mchurchfie
            Wade did fire Dehaven after the Homerun Throwback. He threw one of our best ever special teams coaches under the bus that year as the sacrificial lamb. He then hired some tard, forgot his name already, who had zero experience with anything to do with football and our special teams stunk after that. Ralph wanted him gone and Wade must have been having reacharounds with the guy in his spare time because he refused to get rid of him. Wade deserved what he got there.
            Ah. I knew it was something like that.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
              I think it was the esteemed Ronnie Jones.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                I think it was the esteemed Ronnie Jones.
                Ah yes, the infamous Ronnie Jones. I wonder what BK drivethrough he is manning these days.
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
                X