PDA

View Full Version : Parcells/Belichick/Cowher ohh my....

GreedoII
12-30-2008, 02:04 PM
With the news now that Cowher will be discussing the coaching vacancy with the Jets, it's way too important now to bring in a real football guy who can compete with the potential onslaught of Bill Belichick/Bill Parcells/Bill Cowher. This is a nightmare in the making folks. 3 hall of fame football men in the same division is truly horrifying. The "inner circle" better be paying attention here or they could set this franchise back even farther with this potentil reality. Stop deliberating over dollars and cents and come to the realization you will be last place fodder for the next 10 yrs if the don't compete within their own division. These clowns need to get a clue and fast....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3799959 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3799959)
<!-- / message -->

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 02:19 PM
With the news now that Cowher will be discussing the coaching vacancy with the Jets

you missed this morning's news...he will not be interviewing at this time.

OpIv37
12-30-2008, 02:20 PM

actually, the link he's posted is timestamped at 3:03 pm, so that's more recent than this morning's news.

RockStar36
12-30-2008, 02:20 PM

Click the link, it's been updated.

Dr. Lecter
12-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Sounds like Cowher and Favre can hang out and flip flop their decisions together.

If Favre thought Mangini was too tough on him, what will he think of Cowher? And if he retires again, who will QB the Jets?

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 02:27 PM
I still think it would be amusing to see a Holmgren - Favre reunion tour in NY.

RockStar36
12-30-2008, 02:28 PM
I heard an opinion that Cowher would only go to a situation where he had a franchise QB in place. NY doesn't neccessarily sound like that to me, nor do I think he would get along with Favre. However, if NY gives him anything in the world that he wants, he would almost have to accept the offer.

Mike13
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
I think the last time Cowher had GM duties he screwed the pooch in the draft.

he didnt even want Big Ben to begin with.

don137
12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
And we have Jauron and Ralph... :cry: