PDA

View Full Version : OMG How could the Bills have not selected Ngata in 06....

sauce
12-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Man I am getting sick and tired of hearing this crap....For some reason people love to bring up the 2006 draft as if was horrible

Does McCargo suck? You bet he is a fat slob that benifited from Mario Williams in college but the Bills made a great insurance pick in Kyle Williams that panned out

This was a smart move by the FO and obviously they were a bit skeptical of McCargo

Now Lets take a look at Kyle Williams (who imo is the most underrated Bill) and compare him to the other DT selected between rounds 1-5 in the 2006 NFL draft

Kyle Williams 2008 Round 5 #134: 55 Tackles 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumble

Now lets compare him to other DTs from that draft class and their 2008 numbers..

Broderick Bunkley: (who many people wanted) the number 14 OVERALL PICK ROUND 1: 47 tackles 2 sacks 0 FF

Haloti Ngata: Round 1 #12 overall-55 tackles 1 sack 0 FF

Barry Cofield: Round 4 #124 overall- 43 Tackles 3 sacks 1 FF

Domata Peko: Round 4 #123 overall- 67 Tackles 0.5 sacks 0 FF

Dusty Dvoracek: Round 3 #73 overall- 29 Tackles 0 sacks 0 FF

Claude Wroten (LSU SAME AS WILLIAMS): Round 3 #68 overall-SUSPENDED

Its time to give the FO credit on the Kyle Williams pick....if my memory serves right many Bills fans wanted Bunkley who is being outperformed by Williams

SquishDaFish
12-30-2008, 03:26 PM
OMG why did you have to make 3 threads of the same crap lol

GreedoII
12-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Ngata is there to stuff the run and make tackes behind the line of scrimmage which he is very good at. Williams gets shoved around all day man....

Sacks and takles mean crap in the DT spot. It's about plugging the middle and stopping the run and making plays behind the line. Whitner is a bust. They shold have picked Ngata...period.

The overrated Levy pulls more woll over the eyes of fans. Another fraud if I ever saw one...

sauce
12-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Ngata is there to stuff the run and make tackes behind the line of scrimmage which he is very good at. Williams gets shoved around all day man....

Sacks and takles mean crap in the DT spot. It's about plugging the middle and stopping the run and making plays behind the line. Whitner is a bust. They shold have picked Ngata...period.

The overrated Levy pulls more woll over the eyes of fans. Another fraud if I ever saw one...

6 solo tackles on sun against NE....from a DT!

jamze132
12-30-2008, 04:00 PM
6 solo tackles on sun against NE....from a DT!
Well ****, they only threw the ball 8 times!

PECKERWOOD
12-30-2008, 04:02 PM
I like Kyle Williams and I agree with you that he is underrated! :up:

EDS
12-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Man I am getting sick and tired of hearing this crap....For some reason people love to bring up the 2006 draft as if was horrible

Does McCargo suck? You bet he is a fat slob that benifited from Mario Williams in college but the Bills made a great insurance pick in Kyle Williams that panned out

This was a smart move by the FO and obviously they were a bit skeptical of McCargo

Now Lets take a look at Kyle Williams (who imo is the most underrated Bill) and compare him to the other DT selected between rounds 1-5 in the 2006 NFL draft

Kyle Williams 2008 Round 5 #134: 55 Tackles 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumble

Now lets compare him to other DTs from that draft class and their 2008 numbers..

Broderick Bunkley: (who many people wanted) the number 14 OVERALL PICK ROUND 1: 47 tackles 2 sacks 0 FF

Haloti Ngata: Round 1 #12 overall-55 tackles 1 sack 0 FF

Barry Cofield: Round 4 #124 overall- 43 Tackles 3 sacks 1 FF

Domata Peko: Round 4 #123 overall- 67 Tackles 0.5 sacks 0 FF

Dusty Dvoracek: Round 3 #73 overall- 29 Tackles 0 sacks 0 FF

Claude Wroten (LSU SAME AS WILLIAMS): Round 3 #68 overall-SUSPENDED

Its time to give the FO credit on the Kyle Williams pick....if my memory serves right many Bills fans wanted Bunkley who is being outperformed by Williams

Don't Ngata and Bunkley play for playoff teams?

tampabay25690
12-30-2008, 04:41 PM
OMG why did you have to make 3 threads of the same crap lol

I AGREE with u..
OMG I can't believe we can't predict the future.......

STUPID THREAD

sauce
12-30-2008, 08:56 PM
I AGREE with u..
OMG I can't believe we can't predict the future.......

STUPID THREAD

Why is it a stupid thread....people keep acting like its the end of the team the Bills dont have Nagata