• Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Jauron meets with Ralph in Detroit

Source: Bills coach Dick Jauron meets with owner

By JOHN WAWROW

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Dick Jauron traveled to Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson's home in suburban Detroit on Tuesday to discuss the coach's future. Before leaving for the airport, Jauron met with Bills chief operating officer Russ Brandon at the team's Orchard Park headquarters, a person familiar with the meeting told The Associated Press. Jauron and Brandon then flew together to Detroit, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss it.

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Report: Bills coach Jauron meets with owner

No decision announcement yet.

Dick Jauron traveled to Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson's home in suburban Detroit on Tuesday to discuss the coach's future.
    Before leaving for the airport, Jauron met with Bills chief operating officer Russ Brandon at the team's Orchard Park headquarters, a person familiar with the meeting told The Associated Press. Jauron and Brandon then flew together to Detroit, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss it.
    Wilson, who met with Brandon on Monday, said last week he would decide whether to retain the coach after the season. Wilson also was expected to get input from Brandon and team vice president and chief scout Tom Modrak.
    Jauron, in the final year of a three-year contract, coached the Bills to a third consecutive 7-9 record, a disappointing finish for a team that opened the season at 5-1.
    Buffalo's season ended with a 13-0 loss to New England on Sunday. In losing eight of their final 10 games, the Bills went 0-6 against their AFC East rivals and failed to make the playoffs for a ninth consecutive season.
    more....

Comment

• billsfanone
      Majored in Home Economics
      • Sep 2008

Re: Jauron meets with Ralph in Detroit

Well I highly doubt they'd fly Jauron to Detroit to fire him.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Well **** me sideways. I highly doubt that they are getting rid of Dick. They will probably offer him an ulitmatum, fire some people beneath you are accept this severance package.

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by oceros
          Well I highly doubt they'd fly Jauron to Detroit to fire him.
          You're right.

I think they want to kill him!

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Re: Report: Bills coach Jauron meets with owner

Shelbs, there are 3 threads just like this started by you. Are you slacking?

I'll chalk it up to a server issue.

Comment

Working...
            X