PDA

View Full Version : Jauron to stay per Buffalo News...

JJamezz
12-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Wow...

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/536303.html

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 04:03 PM
LOL!

**** THIS CLUELESS ORGANIZATION!

Lexwhat
12-30-2008, 04:04 PM
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Not really a surprise.

I'm still holding out hope that there will be a major shakeup in the front office.

We need better talent evaluators.

JJamezz
12-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Completely unf'ng believable..

Ebenezer
there was no way RW was going to eat three years of contract.

Prediction:

Both coordinators are gone. DJ comes back. The Bills go 4-12 in 2009 and we are sitting here debating the same thing again same time next year.

Let's rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic yet one more time.

patmoran2006
Not really a surprise.

I'm still holding out hope that there will be a major shakeup in the front office.

There is.
Modrak is getting MORE power.

PECKERWOOD
Well this must mean that we are going to have a huge offseason then. I will take Ralph at his word that he thinks that this team lacks talent. Don't let us down, Ralphie.

patmoran2006
wow.. i'm listening to WGR and I've never heard such despair from radio announcers.

Dozerdog
12-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Not really a surprise.

And better clocks!

Obviously the ones we have are all mismanaged & screwing up making Dick look bad!

Mr. Pink
There is.

Not that type of shakeup!

patmoran2006
Well this must mean that we are going to have a huge offseason then. I will take Ralph at his word that he thinks that this team lacks talent. Don't let us down, Ralphie.
lol.
Get real dude.
havent you figured it out?
Ralph and the bills organization have LOWER STANDARDS than the rest of the league.

Ebenezer
wow.. i'm listening to WGR and I've never heard such despair from radio announcers.
wait until the fans start calling

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 04:07 PM
NOW DOES MY AVATAR FINALLY LOOK ACCURATE to you people??

Dozerdog
12-30-2008, 04:08 PM
NOW DOES MY AVATAR FINALLY LOOK ACCURATE to you people??He is the lead guitarist for Guns & Roses?

RockStar36
12-30-2008, 04:08 PM
I really hope people put their money where their mouth is and don't throw your money at Ralph this season. He doesn't get it and never will as long as his pockets are filled.

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 04:09 PM
And better clocks!

Obviouysly the ones we have are screwing up making Dick look bad!

With better talent those gaffs become more tolerable and less noticeable.

Problem is we're about to face an absolutely brutal schedule and if we do nothing to majorly upgrade the talent on the field, we're looking at a 4 win season.

And if Ralph thinks the backlash from some fans being pissed at Dick staying now, just wait til next year if Ralphie doesn't open the pocket book to bring talent in and we're even worse.

Fans are knee jerk reaction people. We go 4-12 next year, no one will think our players suck, no one will think we got outplayed...everyone will just go "see see I knew it, I told you, Dick Jauron sucks...F this organization. I'm done."

Dr. Lecter
Just got the V-text as well.

Lexwhat
There is.

I read this rumor before.

Is there a link to confirm it after this Jauron decision?

Dozerdog
12-30-2008, 04:10 PM
I can't beleive I just negged JJ :(

Ingtar33
12-30-2008, 04:10 PM
awful.

absolutely awful

ddaryl
12-30-2008, 04:12 PM
no talent in the world is going to change the losing mentality the team has nor is it going to change the brutal gametime decision making process...

this is very bad news.

unless Ralph throws cash to cap out the window and lands peppers, suggs, Boldin (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4512) or similiar and signs Peters , Jackson and Greer while making other savy moves AND have a heluva a draft gaining starters, we will be no better next year

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 04:12 PM
With better talent those gaffs become more tolerable and less noticeable.

Problem is we're about to face an absolutely brutal schedule and if we do nothing to majorly upgrade the talent on the field, we're looking at a 4 win season.

And if Ralph thinks the backlash from some fans being pissed at Dick staying now, just wait til next year if Ralphie doesn't open the pocket book to bring talent in and we're even worse.

Fans are knee jerk reaction people. We go 4-12 next year, no one will think our players suck, no one will think we got outplayed...everyone will just go "see see I knew it, I told you, Dick Jauron sucks...F this organization. I'm done."
you mean like rolling a bum QB out in the final 2 minutes with the lead on 2nd down?

You mean settling for a few run up the middle plays at the end of the Monday night game with over a minute left and forcing Lindell to try and hit from 47 instead of 35 or less to win a football game?

You mean running the ball with 22 second and no timeouts left with the wind AT YOUR BACK at the end of the half because you dont have the guts to take a shot at trying to score a TD? Even Jauron admitted it.

You mean wasting countless timeouts, including timeouts when the OTHER TEAM IS PUNTING! It's happened two times in three weeks.

Your right about the talent, but your UNDERVALUAING the coach.

Jauron is a ****ing loser and a bum.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 04:13 PM
What a ****ing JOKE!! They really are trying to Major League us. I am so upset about this I could almost cry....

RockStar36
no talent in the world is going to change the losing mentality the team has nor is it going to change the brutal gametime decision making process...

this is very bad news.

unless Ralph throws cash to cap out the window and lands peppers, suggs, Boldin (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4512) or similiar and signs Peters , Jackson and Greer while making other savy moves AND have a heluva a draft gainin starters, we will be no better next year

No better? Try way worse.

Based on this year, which you can't really do, I see about 2 to 3 wins total for next year.

Crisis

Syderick
12-30-2008, 04:14 PM
NFL NETWORK posted this on the breaking news section

elltrain22
**** You Ralph!! You stupid, old, pathetic, selfish, thoughtless piece of spit!! I had hope for ya. I thought you'd do the right thing! I am convinced, 110% convinced, and I completely agree w/ the earlier post that we'll have another poor year, and we'll still be doing this (moaning & complaining) a year from now. All my hope is shot, all my optimism is gone, and I guess its finally setting in that Ralph doesn't care about winning. I'm not saying I don't love the Bills anymore, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, will love and support this team, but that cheap, cenile piece of crap makes it hard to defend this franchise.

Mr. Pink

this is very bad news.

unless Ralph throws cash to cap out the window and lands peppers, suggs, Boldin (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4512) or similiar and signs Peters , Jackson and Greer while making other savy moves we will be no better next year

Meanwhile, I don't think if we went to a new coach and stayed status quo with our free agent moves would we be markedly better next year either.

But BUT firing Jauron now, if Ralph goes status quo this offseason, woulda made it easier for fans to take if we end up with a worse record. And much easier for the organization to spin.

There is no spin that can be done now if we're status quo this offseason and have a worse year.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 04:15 PM
LOL December 30, 2008 and we've pretty much thrown 2009 away already, so Ralph can save about $1.5-2 million per year by keeping a bum coach.

I hope to God we dont sell out a single game next year.. Let him move the team-- he's been holding it over our head for years anyway... And when he's in Toronto or LA and on his squirmy death bed, in his last breathe he can know that all of WNY thinks that he's the ultimate peice of ****.

PECKERWOOD
12-30-2008, 04:16 PM
Patience... Let me see what we do in the offseason first.. DO we bring in different coordinators? What key free agents do we bring in? All these questions need to be answered. I don't think that stability is necessarily a bad thing.

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 04:17 PM
NFL NETWORK posted this on the breaking news section

and the laughter begins around the football nation.

Slim
**** Ralph Wilson.

Crisis
next season looks completely hopeless

the lions will be back in the playoffs before us

historypete
Absolutely horrible. It doesn't surprise me though considering they gave him that stupid contract and Ralph won't suck it up and eat it.

This is sad, pathetic, disappointing, unacceptable, but typical of Ralph and the Bills organization.

Cheers to consistant medocrity! This sucks.

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 04:18 PM
you mean like rolling a bum QB out in the final 2 minutes with the lead on 2nd down?

You mean settling for a few run up the middle plays at the end of the Monday night game with over a minute left and forcing Lindell to try and hit from 47 instead of 35 or less to win a football game?

You mean running the ball with 22 second and no timeouts left with the wind AT YOUR BACK at the end of the half because you dont have the guts to take a shot at trying to score a TD? Even Jauron admitted it.

You mean wasting countless timeouts, including timeouts when the OTHER TEAM IS PUNTING! It's happened two times in three weeks.

Your right about the talent, but your UNDERVALUAING the coach.

Jauron is a ****ing loser and a bum.

Everything you've listed above, outside of the clock management, which I do agree with...at times Dick is an ephing moron...are things other teams do.

The rollout pass...the runs before kicking the FG in the Cleveland game...running with 22 seconds left, because you have plenty of time to get the kicker out there.

It's not Dick's fault the players we have simply cannot execute.

It's been my stance all along, we need better guys at the top and if the roster stays close to status quo, no matter who the coach is...the end result won't be better.

RockStar36
12-30-2008, 04:18 PM
This is disgusting. Anybody who thinks otherwise is either a fool or not a Bills fan. But how mad are fans? We'll see how many actually still give their hard earned money to this organization next year.

SABuffalo786
12-30-2008, 04:20 PM
**** THIS TEAM

RockStar36
12-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Everything you've listed above, outside of the clock management, which I do agree with...at times Dick is an ephing moron...are things other teams do.

The rollout pass...the runs before kicking the FG in the Cleveland game...running with 22 seconds left, because you have plenty of time to get the kicker out there.

It's been my stance all along, we need better guys at the top and if the roster stays close to status quo, no matter who the coach is...the end result won't be better.

Seriously, stop making excuses. I'm fully aware with you being a Browns fan that losing and being a laughing stock are normal things but that doesn't make it ok for the other franchises.

The fact that he rolled out JP was a horrible call. So what JP fumbled. Dick should know who is on the field. He should know that. That is all on him.

patmoran2006

like i said, you're spot on about the talent I agree 100%

and your 100% wrong about the coaching. Even a team with INCREDIBLE talent (dallas) doesnt win **** when they got **** for coaching.

Jauron is honest to God the single worst game-day coach I've ever seen, and I've seen some horrible coaches in my time. When have you EVER seen him outcoach someone? the ONLY teams we ever beat are teams with inferior talent.

Slim
What is there not to get Ralph? We lost 8 out of 10 ****ing games. We got swept by our divison. Where can you find it in yourself to retain a proven loser.

Mr. Pink
This is disgusting. Anybody who thinks otherwise is either a fool or not a Bills fan. But how mad are fans? We'll see how many actually still give their hard earned money to this organization next year.

I'd be more mad if we go into the FA and draft periods with Modrak, Guy and Brandon up at the top than Dick patrolling the sidelines.

And every Bills fans should feel the same way...our talent evaluators blow.

Dozerdog
12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
What a ****ing JOKE!! They really are trying to Major League us. I am so upset about this I could almost cry....

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
like i said, you're spot on about the talent I agree 100%

and your 100% wrong about the coaching. Even a team with INCREDIBLE talent (dallas) doesnt win **** when they got **** for coaching.

Jauron is honest to God the single worst game-day coach I've ever seen, and I've seen some horrible coaches in my time. When have you EVER seen him outcoach someone? the ONLY teams we ever beat are teams with inferior talent.

I know you are not young enough to not remember Hank Bullough...you might not be old enough to remember some of the bright bulbs [sic] from 68-72.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I do remember hank bullough.
His team sucked, and so did he.

The Bills are more talented than people give credit for.. Elite, no. talented, yes.

If someone better than Jauron is coach we win 10 games this year and I find it hard to believe more than 3% of people here woudl disagree.

bigbub2352
12-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Ralph is a joke this is all about him being ancient and not wanting to change, it is all about his wallet him making money
This organization is a joke CHEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAPPPPPPPPPP move
**** Ralph die already seriously this is all about him being ancient and not wantingt to change is Ralph is a 65yr old owner DJ was fired last year
we r truly the laughing stock of the NFL

Anyone who disagrees doesnt no **** about football he will NEVER take us to the SuperBowl
Front Office is a joke
Owner is a joke
Staff is a joke
sorry this is a sad day as a Bills fan the sky is officially falling

Mr. Pink
I do remember hank bullough.
His team sucked, and so did he.

The Bills are more talented than people give credit for.. Elite, no. talented, yes.

If someone better than Jauron is coach we win 10 games this year and I find it hard to believe more than 3% of people here woudl disagree.

Or if Mularkey or Greggy was still coach, we woulda won 4 games.

Vince Lombardi himself wouldn't take this team to the playoffs.

The talent isn't there and the consistency at QB isn't there.

Without both of those, you're not winning in this league.

more cowbell
the only concievable reason for this has to be that wilsons plan is to make this tean AWFUL, get all of the fans pissed off and dis-interested

then take his money and run to toronto...so it looks like our fault because we stopped caring and stopped going to games

Sypher
12-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Another year of Skeletor!

Great! I guess He-Man isn't coming to save us.

helmetguy
12-30-2008, 04:28 PM
****! The Jests don't even have a HC at the moment and will STILL outcoach Jauron. I feel rather queasy....

Dujek
12-30-2008, 04:31 PM

On days like these the swear filter should be removed, as there is no other word that adequately sums up the frustration I now feel.

Maybe it's one of those "We're not going to sack him, but we're going to make it impossible for him to do anything but resign scenarios..." I'm being overly optimistic now, aren't I?

****ing inbred six fingered knuckle dragging ****s in the Bills front office all need ****ing shot. Lawesome, get to it...

pjw
12-30-2008, 04:33 PM
I guess this will save me money on the sunday ticket next year.

don137
12-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I already am not looking forward to next season...It is a very sad day but I will be cancelling my NFL ticket for next year...I will not pay $250 to support that POS product nor will my kids or myself get any new Buffalo Bills merchandise...
This franchise is a joke, a laughing stock and it all starts at the top...
Ralph Wilson is the worst thing that ever happened to Buffalo.

Typ0
12-30-2008, 04:41 PM
just as I bash RW in another thread he releases these statements that make a lot of sense. This is probably the best choice that could be made even though it isn't popular.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2008, 04:41 PM
I am for the first time ever considering not gettin seasons next year.

Philagape
12-30-2008, 04:42 PM
I have to try to look at the bright side .....

Philagape
12-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Seriously, it just became Trent Edwards' job to be the savior of this franchise. No help from above.

helmetguy
12-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Looks pretty bleak on the bright side, eh?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2008, 04:51 PM
**** this stupid ******** organization.
**** RW
****less **** bills

See you in December next year when we are in the same spot

fu RW!@

jamze132
12-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I think the least Ralphie could do is buy everyone who attends a home game a Snuggie! Then everyone could be as gay as his decisions.

paladin warrior
12-30-2008, 05:08 PM
S**T NO F**K Kidding, Here go again next year Buffalo will be 8-8 then 2010 will be 6-10 then 2011 will be 2-14, What the heck . What his problem Ralph. Get rip all the coach and also JP too. MY GOD and :crap: MY HEAD IS HURT. BECAUSE OF RALPH STUIPD AND MORON!!!!

DrGraves
12-30-2008, 05:09 PM
I hate the bills. what the ****.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2008, 05:11 PM
Just read the e-mail from WGR

This is unfreakingbelievable. This team has offically become nothing but a joke. Guess i will be going to Baton Rouge this year as from this point forward Ralph wilson and the Buffalo Bills will not get one more dime from me.

SquishDaFish
12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Im done with this pathetic organization!! No more merchandise for me and now I def wont be buying the season tickets I was going to buy. **** this team!! I will still get my Sunday Ticket but it will be to watch other teams that are worth my time. And NOT this ****ing poor excuse of a team.

paladin warrior
12-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Ralph will be not be live before 2011. :fogey: :father: :gnight:

gil
12-30-2008, 05:25 PM
If loving Dick is wrong, Ralph just doesn't want to be right.

jimbohastle51
12-30-2008, 05:29 PM
i cant believe that people here actually thought really that he would be fired. i threw a couples names here and there as in the "if he was fired who would be the coach" conversations but never did i nor anyone who knows how the bills are ran really believe that ralph would eat a buyout and then pay a new coach. ESPECIALLY COWHER and please let this cowher stuff be over!!!! he wasnt, isnt, and never will be the bills coach.

JD
12-30-2008, 05:49 PM
I am ****ing done.

I will not buy any merchandise or tickets until this **** up of an organisation shows me it wants to win.

I hope you all do the same. **** Ralph and if any fans continue to support this team with your hard earned money, than **** you too, you're part of the problem.

It's truly laughable at this point. While most franchises make moves to win championships, we sit idle on the consistent path of mediocrity that we've all grown used to.

shelby
12-30-2008, 06:22 PM
Come on. Really.
How many of you are really surprised he's staying?

i know i'm not.

Arod3619
12-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Well my direct TV bill just got alot cheaper next year. This day sucks, first we keep jauron and now cowher and the jets have a mutual interest in eachother. Were gonna have to face belicheck, cowher and sparano. Wow, all i can say is wow.

djjimkelly
12-30-2008, 06:27 PM
if this is true we suck

Nighthawk
12-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Well, I hope all of you who were sooo happy that the Bills beat Denver in a meaningless late season game are happy. THIS is the crap I was afraid of and now it has happened. What a joke this franchise is!

PECKERWOOD
12-30-2008, 06:31 PM
just as I bash RW in another thread he releases these statements that make a lot of sense. This is probably the best choice that could be made even though it isn't popular.

You called it brother, props.

I'm starting to think like you, this may actually not be a bad move. Give him 1 more year to bear fruit.

Ralph, I hope you bring in some pieces to help him succeed and I hope he utilizes what you give him.

On a side note, I think that this move may have been made because the players on our team REALLY love Dick Jauron.

Here's to a happy offseason! :cheers:

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 06:36 PM
You called it brother, props.

I'm starting to think like you, this may actually not be a bad move. Give him 1 more year to bear fruit.

Ralph, I hope you bring in some pieces to help him succeed and I hope he utilizes what you give him.

On a side note, I think that this move may have been made because the players on our team REALLY love Dick Jauron.

Here's to a happy offseason! :cheers:
Please.
We can sign Suggs, TJ, Ray Lewis and Peppers this offseason and Jauron will mess it up when he has his weekly "3 hour freeze" on Sundays

PECKERWOOD
12-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Please.
We can sign Suggs, TJ, Ray Lewis and Peppers this offseason and Jauron will mess it up when he has his weekly "3 hour freeze" on Sundays

I don't have alot of money so I won't make promises that I can't keep but man I tell ya, if we brought in Suggs, TJ, Ray Lewis and Peppers!! God willing, I'd buy season tickets. I'm a HUGE fan of stability.. Get your popcorn ready, let's see how Ralph intends on fixing our "talent" or lack there of situation.

Borosai
12-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Maybe the FO's strategy is to redesign the uniforms as a distraction and keep the fans interested and spending money. Damn... selling away home games wasn't enough I guess.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Come on. Really.
How many of you are really surprised he's staying?

i know i'm not.

Come April they'll all be back getting excited. It's an addiction.

paladin warrior
12-30-2008, 06:59 PM
I am going to root for NY GIANT next year. Then I will come back Root Buffalo Bills UNTIL RALPH DIE

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 07:04 PM
damn.
Even the Pal Warrior is wishing harm.

paladin warrior
12-30-2008, 07:11 PM
damn.
Even the Pal Warrior is wishing harm. WELL RALPH is drove me nut. He cant understand that Bills have a bad record for 3 years from DICk J. DIck J is staying other 3 years again. LOOk NY Jet HC got fired. Clev brown HC got Fired, Lion HC got fired. And also Denver HC got fired.. ALL 4 owner are pretty smart and Smarter than Ralph. Ralph Should Know better then that.

Romes
12-30-2008, 07:49 PM
RALPH is drove me nut.

New sig! :up:

billogic99
12-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Can't even say," third times a charm".

jimbohastle51
12-30-2008, 09:49 PM
ya know i once posted that if jauron got fired the only replacement would be one of the lions coordinators because if ralph paid the buyout he wouldnt even spend 500k on a new coach, and the funny thing is everyone that wanted him gone would have said f##k ralph for not bringing in a REAL coach or a good coach, ralph new he wasnt going to win either way!!! he knew he wasnt going to pay a another coach a heep and if they made changes the fans were not happy with it would be just as bad as keeping jauron even though this team does have talent. all i am saying is i am not happy with jauron staying but considering how are team is and how we spend money on coaches and the team, jauron has been the only guy for the job all along. i mean seriously you can bet your bottom if ralph fired jauron and paid cowher 11 million a year (something he absolutely couldnt turn down) to come coach the bills by this time next season or sooner ralph would die and the team would be gone LOL!!! that is our luck.

blackonyx89
12-31-2008, 08:11 AM
Buffalo sports franchises, the dumbest owners in all of sports! I told you that I'm lukewarm about the Bills now and now they've proven it. Anyone wants to help me move them to Toronto if Kelly or whoeever are unable to buy them? Good riddance!

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 08:47 AM

the players haven't been executing for 3 years now no matter who we bring in . Wake UP!!!!

Slim
12-31-2008, 01:34 PM
He'll probably mirror this great move by slapping the franchise tag on JP.

Mr. Pink
12-31-2008, 01:42 PM
the players haven't been executing for 3 years now no matter who we bring in . Wake UP!!!!

The players haven't been executing since Doug Flutie left. Why? We haven't had a good GM since Butler. Maybe you should wake up and learn the organizations problems are much greater than Dick Jauron.