• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Kaleta in a neck brace

Buffalo Sabres Head Coach Lindy Ruff reported that winger Pat Kaleta will miss at least three more weeks with a neck injury he sustained Dec. 19.

Kaleta will wear a hard collar to stabilize his neck after being struck by Los Angeles Kings’ defenseman Denis Gauthier.

“He can still work out and probably skate but his neck has to be immobilized,” Ruff said.

Kaleta previously missed seven games in early December with a similar injury when he took a hard hit in Montreal from Canadiens’ forward Andrei Kostitsyn.

The winger has registered three points (2+1) and 50 penalty minutes through 23 games this season.
    The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Here Kaleta just wants to play and he can't because he needs a collar to stabilize his neck and the NHL does NOTHING ABOUT IT! c'mon! Gauthier should be kicked out of the NHL! what he did was atempt to injure, first he went in to the corner with his elbow up and tried to head hunt Kaleta and then he punched him. I swear the NHL and Colin Campbell are old dinosaurs that they can't suspend a player but if it was Vanek or some other Sabres player who did what Gauthier did to Kaleta he would probably gotten the book thrown at him because he's on the Sabres. You are Gutless NHL, Gutless!!!
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM.
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Kaleta in a neck brace

My condolences LW

Comment

• pjw
      • Dec 2004

maybe if he wasnt such a pussy and would stand up for himself once in awhile people wouldnt take cheap shots at him.
      you hit everything like he does, eventually he needs to drop the gloves instead of skating away. sure drawing the penalty is good but at this cost?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Gauthier should have been suspended. I will agree with that.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

And players on Buffalo should've gone after him and defending Kaleta.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
            Buffalo Sabres Head Coach Lindy Ruff reported that winger Pat Kaleta will miss at least three more weeks with a neck injury he sustained Dec. 19.

Kaleta will wear a hard collar to stabilize his neck after being struck by Los Angeles Kings’ defenseman Denis Gauthier.

“He can still work out and probably skate but his neck has to be immobilized,” Ruff said.

Kaleta previously missed seven games in early December with a similar injury when he took a hard hit in Montreal from Canadiens’ forward Andrei Kostitsyn.

The winger has registered three points (2+1) and 50 penalty minutes through 23 games this season.
            The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Here Kaleta just wants to play and he can't because he needs a collar to stabilize his neck and the NHL does NOTHING ABOUT IT! c'mon! Gauthier should be kicked out of the NHL! what he did was atempt to injure, first he went in to the corner with his elbow up and tried to head hunt Kaleta and then he punched him. I swear the NHL and Colin Campbell are old dinosaurs that they can't suspend a player but if it was Vanek or some other Sabres player who did what Gauthier did to Kaleta he would probably gotten the book thrown at him because he's on the Sabres. You are Gutless NHL, Gutless!!!
            LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE, LEAVE HER ALONE, ALL SHE DOES IS GIVE GIVE GIVE, I'LL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES...sob, sob....

If I wasn't at work, I'd find a youtube link.

Comment

• pjw
              • Dec 2004

Link done..

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

At work and can't see it

Comment

• pjw
                  • Dec 2004

all that fancy stuff u got there and no you tube. what a shame.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Did you two torture the short bus kids when you were in grade school?

Comment

• pjw
                      • Dec 2004

no, we didnt take the short bus to school. Were you on it?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by pjw
                        no, we didnt take the short bus to school. Were you on it?
                        If you had said I and and not 'we' I might have believed that story.

Comment

• pjw
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          If you had said I and and not 'we' I might have believed that story.
                          everyone knows S11 took the short bus. I just didnt want to kick him when he is down.

Comment

Working...
                          X