X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Jauron Staying is Excellent News!

Personally this is great news.... No one knows more than Jauron exactly what this team needs to succeed. Every year since he has been here we have been missing crucial elements needed to win on a consistent basis.

First 2 years we had terrible QB play. This year although we improved in that area it still was not good enough to make us a winning team. We also suffered due to a lack of pass rushers. Every single playoff team has at least 1 consistent/dominant pass rusher and most have 2. We dont even have one, sorry but that doesn't cut it in the NFL.

Add to to that the struggles of a first year OC and you have the makings of a 7-9 team. No coach in the NFL would succeed with this team as it is right now.

Im certain Jauron will add a pass rusher or 2 and we will also add some talent to the offense because although great coaching helps, talent allows coaches to diversify and execute a wider array of plays.

I think some of us over-estimate the impact a HC has on a football team both when they are winning and when they are losing. A HC's job is to lead a team, develop a strategy and handle egos. I think Jauron does a great job in those areas but when your hands are tied due to lack of talent and players that can actually execute consistently you're in trouble no matter who you are....

Let's focus on the off-season now... It should be a fun FA/draft season.
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: Jauron Staying is Excellent News!

I predict lots of Negative Reps coming your way.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

are you freegin serious?

Did you actually WATCH THE COACHING ON SUNDAYS?

lol

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
        Personally this is great news.... No one knows more than Jauron exactly what this team needs to succeed. Every year since he has been here we have been missing crucial elements needed to win on a consistent basis.

First 2 years we had terrible QB play. This year although we improved in that area it still was not good enough to make us a winning team. We also suffered due to a lack of pass rushers. Every single playoff team has at least 1 consistent/dominant pass rusher and most have 2. We dont even have one, sorry but that doesn't cut it in the NFL.

Add to to that the struggles of a first year OC and you have the makings of a 7-9 team. No coach in the NFL would succeed with this team as it is right now.

Im certain Jauron will add a pass rusher or 2 and we will also add some talent to the offense because although great coaching helps, talent allows coaches to diversify and execute a wider array of plays.

I think some of us over-estimate the impact a HC has on a football team both when they are winning and when they are losing. A HC's job is to lead a team, develop a strategy and handle egos. I think Jauron does a great job in those areas but when your hands are tied due to lack of talent and players that can actually execute consistently you're in trouble no matter who you are....

Dude the Bills don't pay your salary. No need to spin. This is a horrendous move and a sign that the owner is a cheap senile piece of ****. We are ****ed.

Comment

• more cowbell
          • Apr 2006

every single word you just said i couldnt possibly disagree more with
          The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Mahdi, you're a big poopy! Better?
            Last edited by Nighthawk; 12-30-2008, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

this post is a joke
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

This thread is ****!

Comment

• Dujek
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Jan 2008

I want to put forward a late nomination for Mahdi as most sarcastic poster 2008...

If you're being serious then your head is lodged firmly up your fundament.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi

This is just idiotic. We had a far easier schedule and fewer injuries, yet ended up with the same record. That's REGRESSION. This team is going in the WRONG direction. It's an unholy mix of inexperienced youth and washed-up vets. Expect another 7-9 season next year because that's the peak of Jauron's ability.

And you completely neglected Jauron's litany of piss-poor in-game decisions. No QB, OL, or DE will change that.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

I agree with a lot of what was said. However, I also have to question the clock management. It's impossible to give DJ a pass on those issues as they were not corrected this year which is no indication they will be next year. They need to correct that.

Comment

• billsfanone
                        Majored in Home Economics
                        • Sep 2008

Excellent news if you enjoy watching losing seasons.

Jauron is a career loser.

Here's to 3 more years of 7-9.

Comment

• jamze132
                          • Jun 2003

**** this ****. I ****ing hate ****** right now.

Comment

• Mike13
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                            **** this ****. I ****ing hate ****** right now.
                            I take it you're enamored with the prospect of have Juaron's children?

Comment

• DrGraves
                              • Mar 2008

this is the worst run franchise in the history of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X