PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ralph

DrGraves
12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Why have you made a commitment to losing? Why did you have to sell your soul to the devil. You will never see a championship in buffalo before you croak. I hope you're happy with yourself. You're pathetic.

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Dear Ralph,

If you are expecting this to be some kind of similar situation to couglin's situation, you are a ****ing moron. Couglin was a good coach with a good scheme, who lost his players. Jauron's players like him, but he has zero skills as a coach.

I hope the entire wilson family gets their karma for this bungled decision. 31 teams a year have a shot at being good next year. We do not.

Sadly, i think that these 7-9 seasons may be Jauron's best work. Meaning that he has a couple real clunkers in him.

Congrats, Ralph, you saved $2MM a year, but the money you are going to lose is unbelievable. Do not claim that we didn't support you. Don't you dare you miserable old miser.
Kevin

Cntrygal
12-30-2008, 05:48 PM
This is the letter I sent on 16 Dec. I got an "out of office reply" with the comment that someone would respond as soon as possible. Noone has yet......

Dear Joe (Frandina),

Thanks for making all my trips to RWS a blast. I’ve never had a bad time! Keep up the good work!!!

Dear Ralph (Wilson), Russ (Brandon), Jim (Overdorf), Pete (Guelli), John (Guy), Marc (Honan), Mary (Owen), David (Wheat), Jeffrey (Littmann), Frank (Wojnicki), Christy (Hofmann), Toni (Addeo), Kristy (Boncal), Celinda (Mathews), Gail (Zielinski), and Dick (Jauron),

Congratulations!

I grew up in Upstate NY and my Air Force career has taken me all over the world and I’ve ALWAYS been rabid about following the Bills. But, after nearly 40 years, I am officially tired of watching the same game with the same outcome.

When I can reliably predict the Bills offensive (pun intended) play from South Dakota, I’m pretty sure that actual NFL coaches (that get paid to do that very thing) can too.

I spend several thousand dollars a year on Bills merchandise, traveling to home & away games…. Not to mention the money I spend locally to be able to see the Bills play INSTEAD of the Bronco’s, Bears, Vikings or Packers (the teams of choice for this area). Now, that money will be better spent towards my other hobby (snow skiing – now I can afford Vail!).

At this point… One Bills Drive should pay me to watch this product.

Sincerely,

(not only used my real name- but included my address & sent from my work email)

I figured if I started with something semi-positive, maybe they would read the whole letter.... after all, we all know that it was the ZONERS that really made RWS a blast.

Cntrygal
12-31-2008, 09:42 AM
This is the second letter (sent today).

Dear Dick (Jauron),

Yippee. You kept your job. Try and surprise all of us fans that don't expect you to lead the Bills to a winning record. It's GREAT that the players love you. But, if they only liked you, would it have gotten the Bills to an 8-8 record?

Dear Ralph (Wilson),

So when does the "support the team or I'll sell it and let it move from Buffalo" spin start?

Your attempts to blame the economy for potential low ticket or merchandise sales are pathetic. Try actually talking to someone who doesn't kiss your ass.

Bills fans don't find the current situation amusing - so laughing during interviews about it is insulting. The "like-ability" factor is not working for your average fans (the ones that keep buying the tickets & merchandise during losing seasons). So, on second thought - you may want to avoid the real fans for a few months at the very least. Keep your flunkies close.

For the record, I am still a Bills fan - but I as I said in my earlier e-mail... I won't be spending any money on the organization, until YOU (RALPH WILSON) actually prove some desire to field a winning team.

Wouldn't you rather die with a winning record (or [do we dare hope] a playoff appearance)? You're not getting any younger - so make up your mind and get it done.

Dear "Guestservices",

While I would find it very interesting - I don't honestly expect an answer from any of you. The "out of office and we'll get back to you soon" message seems to be standard. Too bad I wasn't able to run my office the way you people run your organization.

Sincerely,

(name, address and phone number)

lukabrossi
12-31-2008, 09:46 AM
Dear Ralph....
happy new year, you old, useless , no good, good for nothing, waste of skin, bad owner and evaluator, worthless, senile, boring, hopeless, weather beaten piece of garbage.

Cntrygal
12-31-2008, 09:51 AM
Send your letters! guestservices@bills.nfl.com

Historian
12-31-2008, 10:04 AM
:bf1:

Cntrygal
12-31-2008, 12:01 PM
:rofl:

Out of Office AutoReply: Waiting for the spin‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Wed 12/31/08 8:43 AM
To: Cntrygal

Thank you for contacting the Buffalo Bills. Your questions, comments, or concerns are very important to us, and will be promptly answered during the course of the next business day. Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM.

Sincerely,

Buffalo Bills Customer Service

Cntrygal
01-18-2010, 05:28 PM
And still no reply from OBD................. they must get alot of emails!

mark1126
01-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Ralph Wilson Stadium

<INPUT type=hidden> Tickets & Stadium FAQ

Service

Q: I have a complaint. Who do I talk to?
A: If you have a complaint you can contact the Guest Service Department at 1-877-BB-TICKS or e-mail guestservices@bills.nfl.net (guestservices@bills.nfl.net).

Ralph Wilson Stadium

<INPUT type=hidden> Tickets & Stadium FAQ

Service

Q: I have a complaint. Who do I talk to?
A: If you have a complaint you can contact the Guest Service Department at 1-877-BB-TICKS or e-mail guestservices@bills.nfl.net (guestservices@bills.nfl.net).

paladin warrior
01-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Dear Ralph

Go play on the freeway. You are a fu@k it moron and stuck your tiny old c@ck MotherF@Cker, U always be a cheap person!!!!!!!!!