PDA

View Full Version : One Fans View : on the Dick Retension

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 05:27 PM
I had to write something because this makes me so mad. I can not believe the Bills looked at 0-6 in the division, Cowher possibly coming to NYJ, teams that fired their head coach for much less, and kept this bum.

This is so transparent that the Bills are preparing for a move. They want us to skip out on support so they can strengthen their case to move in Ralph's passing.

A little piece of my heart died today. There is simply no excuse for not getting a major overhaul. We have a coach who has made soooo many mistakes over the course of the year. Timeouts on other teams fourth and longs, calling in plays late, throwing on 4th and short, running the draw on 3rd and long, having the largest OL but a terrible run game, claiming they wanted small fast linebackers but getting small slow linebackers, Claiming that Safety play was key in the cover 2, but getting scrubs as a FS and a complete reach for SS, telling us fred jackson should sit for atrain, telling us that ko simpson was better than Jim Leonard, telling us that Hardy was better than Johnson, telling us that JP was the best backup option we needed. This is the ****** to make us better? This just defies logic. Ralph has lost it and has surrounded himself with jackasses. Plain and simple.

Ralph has put in a committee of yes men who have kept the TE position vacate for over 15 years, missed on 1st round draft picks for 8 years except for marshawn, has decided to spit in the local fan base for toronto.

This is the most clear sign i've seen that the team is intent on leaving the area. The NFL should step in and put a stop to this. This kind of weak management just drags down the legitimacy of the NFL.

I just don't know how i'll be able to follow along next year. Expecting anything other than the bumbling bills will be an act of god. There is no way this team isn't 7-9 next year.

You couldn't give Jauron an all star team and have them play the washington general equivalent and see him succeed. Nothing butboos for the bills in 2009.

In closing, **** you Ralph.

shelby
12-30-2008, 05:46 PM
:teary:

i hope you're wrong.....but part of me thinks you may be right.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2008, 07:09 PM
kcuf RW and kcuf the Bills

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 10:15 PM
i can't help but think that Ralph's only criteria for having a coach is, "can he clap?"

elltrain22
12-30-2008, 11:13 PM
i can't help but think that Ralph's only criteria for having a coach is, "can he clap?"

Very insightful. You may have a very good point.

BillsNick
12-30-2008, 11:26 PM
I think that Ralph has officially lost his marbles. I can't f'n believe this. I really am at a loss.

The best way to describe this is simple.

It's like getting kicked in the nuts. Over and over and over again.

Historian
12-31-2008, 05:32 AM
And still the same old crappy uniforms!!!

lukabrossi
12-31-2008, 10:00 AM
....and yet, the fans still go to every game and buy the merchandise.

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 10:10 AM
Things happened under Dick in 3 years

-the players pointed fingers at Fairchild
-the player are pointing finger at Turk
- add those 2 , we're the bickering bills again.
-we've become one of the few teams that started 4-0 (5-1) that missed playoffs.
-last place in the division again.
-0-6 in the division
-haven't beaten NE, we're still their *****
-we are now the fins' ***** again
-we are now the jets' ***** again
- this team is always injury riddled under his watch.
- THe Buffalo bills CAN NO LONGER PLAY IN WINTER GAMES AT HOME. He turned this team into :limp:
0-7 vs. teams with winning records.

Positives-

His players love him.

Final analysis ... those who still wanted to retain Dick loves being a *****.