PDA

View Full Version : Wilson laughs at fans' disappointment...

JJamezz
12-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson called Channel 2 Sports Director Ed Kilgore late Tuesday afternoon following his press release that the Bills will retain Dick Jauron as head coach.

"I hope its for the best of the team...we hope to improve the team", Wilson said, adding "it wasn't that tough a decision for me at all, it was for everybody else!" , which was followed by a big chuckle.

Wilson confirmed to Kilgore that Jauron has, indeed, signed a new contract extension, but Wilson said he'd rather not get into the specifics of earlier reports it is a three year deal.

As for any assistant coaching changes, Wilson said "I really don't think that will happen, and if it does, that's totally up to Dick".

How about front office or scouting staff changes? "Naw, I don't think we'll be making any changes there either", Wilson said.

When I asked Wilson if he felt disgruntled fans who felt Jauron should be fired might not renew season tickets, he just laughed and said "they're losing season tickets all over the league, and it's mostly the economy". In other words, his decision to retain Jauron isn't really based on the bottom line.

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=63100&catid=4

hammerbillsfan
12-30-2008, 05:30 PM
what a miserable bastard, will you ****ing die already?

Dujek
12-30-2008, 05:31 PM
I have honestly never wished for anyone to die before, and it pains me to say it, but I hope that ****er dies tonight, and I hope it's ****ing painful.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Well the owner is a joke.

Shanahan available, Cowher available, Parcells maybe available. Crennel for D coordinator available.

Let's do nothing.

hammerbillsfan
12-30-2008, 05:33 PM
:baghead: just give me one of these

T-Long
12-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Seriously **** him. **** HIM

BSU Drew
12-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Suicides in Buffalo just went up.. **** YOU RALPH!!!

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 05:37 PM
the guy is from detroit. he apparently loves losing and sticking it in the fans face. i ****ing hate this owner. i'd rather not have a team in buffalo than be subjected to this ****.

Dujek
12-30-2008, 05:44 PM
the guy is from detroit. he apparently loves losing and sticking it in the fans face. i ****ing hate this owner. i'd rather not have a team in buffalo than be subjected to this ****.

No you wouldn't. I know how I felt when the Claymores were moved to Kraut-land, and that was only an NFL Europe team, it'll be 100 times worse if the Bills move.

don137
12-30-2008, 05:47 PM
"I hope its for the best of the team...we hope to improve the team", Wilson said, adding "it wasn't that tough a decision for me at all, it was for everybody else!" , which was followed by a big chuckle.

[/B]

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=63100&catid=4

Ralph can hope retaining Jauron is best for the team..I hope to win the lottery but I am not counting either happening...

SABuffalo786
12-30-2008, 05:49 PM
**** YOU RALPH

billsfanone
12-30-2008, 05:55 PM
**** you Ralph.

gil
12-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Ralph just doesn't care - he's given up, so why shouldn't we

hydro
12-30-2008, 05:56 PM
**** you Ralph

ronholm78
12-30-2008, 05:58 PM
**** **** **** YOU RALPH YOU PIECE OF ****

SABuffalo786
12-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Ralph just doesn't care - he's given up, so why shouldn't we

Because it's OUR team. That miserable old **** might have the paperwork that says its his but WE funded it, WE paid for it with taxes, blood, sweat and lots and lots of tears.

It's the BUFFALO BILLS not the R*LPH W*LSON JR. BILLS

**** HIM. Please Ralph, stay in Detroit and never come back.

Cntrygal
I sent this (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2782610#post2782610) letter to "guestservices@bills.nfl.com" at OBD. It was titled "Thanks!".

Mr. Miyagi
We Bills fan have endured years of humiliation and failure, but we were always hopeful because we believed that the organization would listen to the fanbase and do its best to give us a winning season.

Until now. I had never felt so dissed by the team from its very top like I have today. If I needed a reason to denounce my Bills loyalty, this would be it.

**** YOU OLD RALPH. DO TAKE A ****ING DIRT NAP ALREADY.

Nighthawk
12-30-2008, 06:03 PM
It's sad, but there is absolutely NOTHING to look forward to next year.

DynaPaul
12-30-2008, 06:05 PM
That settles it... I will not be attending any games next year.

PECKERWOOD
12-30-2008, 06:44 PM
lol, God bless! Ralph throws a NASTY curveball!! Good Lord, I better stay outta the smack section of this website for a while, we are going to get ripped to shreds!!! Haha, Mods get your BAN button ready!! Some of the smack from opposing teams fans is going to be straight up hilarious. On the bright side, we bring Jauron back and we start winning games again!! It would be even more hilarious if we went on a 5 game winning streak and everybody renewed their tickets and then we started to lose AGAIN!! :roflmao:

Yasgur's Farm
12-30-2008, 07:30 PM
I say also... **** YOU RALPH!!!!

jpdex12
12-30-2008, 07:34 PM
We Bills fan have endured years of humiliation and failure, but we were always hopeful because we believed that the organization would listen to the fanbase and do its best to give us a winning season.

Until now. I had never felt so dissed by the team from its very top like I have today. If I needed a reason to denounce my Bills loyalty, this would be it.

**** YOU OLD RALPH. DO TAKE A ****ING DIRT NAP ALREADY.

Dirt Nap? I don't think that I have laughed this hard in years.

jimmacie
12-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Has anyone gotten paranoid enough to believe that this is all part of a grand orchestrated plan to decimaste the fan base, which is completely frustrated, and thereby make it easier to move the Bills when ****ing Ralph finally kicks??

And to think that next year is the 50th anniversary of the Bills and we'll probably be the laughing stock of the league - AGAIN - because Ralph is to cheap or senile (or both) to see what a ****ing loser he has as a coach.

I love the Bills, but how much more can we dedicated yet frustrated fans stand?

Nighthawk
12-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Has anyone gotten paranoid enough to believe that this is all part of a grand orchestrated plan to decimaste the fan base, which is completely frustrated, and thereby make it easier to move the Bills when ****ing Ralph finally kicks??

And to think that next year is the 50th anniversary of the Bills and we'll probably be the laughing stock of the league - AGAIN - because Ralph is to cheap or senile (or both) to see what a ****ing loser he has as a coach.

I love the Bills, but how much more can we dedicated yet frustrated fans stand?

Unfortunately, there is only one thing to look forward to for Bills fans and that is the day Ralph no longer owns this team.

Michael82
12-31-2008, 03:27 AM
This ha to be one of the biggest slaps in the face to the fans in a while. I'm sick of it! Nobody is laughing but you Ralph. You are a greedy ******* and you don't care about anyone but yourself. Please die and let us have an owner who actually cares about winning. **** You, Ralph!

SABURZFAN
12-31-2008, 03:38 AM
i'm not the kind of guy to tell you guys i told you so........ so welcome to reality boys and girls. :beers: