PDA

View Full Version : Official Im Done With The Bills Until Jauron Is Gone Thread

BSU Drew
12-30-2008, 05:47 PM
RW showed his true colors today.. He doesnt care about the Bills winning he cares about his money... Im done with this team for as long as Jauron is coaching the Bills.. Im seriously beyond pissed.. Buffalo needs to protest!!

don137
12-30-2008, 05:50 PM
I just can't shut it off...I have been a fan too long. I will however, stop supporting them financially. I will cancel my NFL ticket not go to Buffalo to go to a game and stop buying merchandise. I will go to a Bills bar and root for them a few times since I rather give my money to a restaurant than Ralph. If I had season tickets I would get rid of them...
I will also not be nearly as excited for next year.

JD
12-30-2008, 05:52 PM
They wont get a penny from me.

I'm buying UB season tickets next year, **** you Ralph you old piece of ****.

DrGraves
12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Go Vikings! BOO BIlls

SABuffalo786
12-30-2008, 05:54 PM
There NEEDS to be organized fan action. We can't keep laying down and taking this like a bunch of ****ing sheep anymore. This cocksucer is TRYING to lose this team out of town.

Soccer teams in Europe FEAR their fans not just because they get violent but because they are ORGANIZED and won't tolerate bull**** like this.

Even if we don't accomplish anything of note, we have to make some kind of noise AT the stadium AKA mass walkouts, banners, etc...

Letters to the editors and *****ing to WGR just won't do it anymore, people.

ronholm78
12-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm done.....could care less until Ralph dies or Dick Jauron is fired/dies in a tragic accident! These are all acceptable to then start being a bills fan again.

shelby
12-30-2008, 05:57 PM
See our poll on the front page:http://www.billszone.com/

Thurmal
12-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh, they'll suck you in again.

Right now, I am totally with you. I can't even FATHOM being excited about the Bills next year but, I know damn well that they'll sign a free agent or two and I'll begin the yearly process of talking myself into them again.

Then we'll go 8-8, which is an improvement, so Jauron stays for year five. **** me.

baalworship
12-30-2008, 06:06 PM
I have watched every game since 1987...even the 3 wins years. I am done with the franchise until Jauron is gone. This crap is not worth watching. If they won't try why should we as fans bother?

DynaPaul
12-30-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm still a true blue Bills fan but there's NO WAY IN HELL I'm paying money to see them play while Jauron remains head coach. Once he gets canned then I can forgive, forget, and shell out some bucks. I just can't make the trip to Buffalo to watch a team break my heart in person.

BSU Drew
12-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh, they'll suck you in again.

Right now, I am totally with you. I can't even FATHOM being excited about the Bills next year but, I know damn well that they'll sign a free agent or two and I'll begin the yearly process of talking myself into them again.

Then we'll go 8-8, which is an improvement, so Jauron stays for year five. **** me.

You are probably right... but right now I am in shock.. what an *******!! He did what was best for his wallet rather than the team and city.... I knew he was cheap but i didnt know he was THIS cheap!! how can we have 3 losing seasons in a row and go 0- 6 in the division and keep the coach!??!?! Beyond pathetic..

ScottLawrence
12-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Nah.

I'm not watching the Bills in 2009. I probably won't be around here at all.

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 06:17 PM
Trust me.

Ralph dont care.. He dont care about your money either.. He's all set.

All Ralph cares about is adding to his portfolio and even MORE THAN THAT, is that he has people directly under him that enjoys working and talking with.

That's all he cares about at 90 years old, and trust me when I say this, and I said it BEFORE today, I truly hope he doesnt see 91.

I'll take my chances that someone will rescue the Bills. If not, I'll become a Browns or Steelers fan.

Whatever.. **** him

Mr. Pink
12-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Anyone who wants to jump aboard the Browns bandwagon...I'll welcome you...with open arms. Anything you want to know about Browns football just ask.

Unless your name is Pat Moran, go root for the Squealers you dope!

SquishDaFish
12-30-2008, 06:20 PM
No money from me either. No jerseys for me or my family and no tickets seasons or games

djjimkelly
12-30-2008, 06:28 PM
I just can't shut it off...I have been a fan too long. I will however, stop supporting them financially. I will cancel my NFL ticket not go to Buffalo to go to a game and stop buying merchandise. I will go to a Bills bar and root for them a few times since I rather give my money to a restaurant than Ralph. If I had season tickets I would get rid of them...
I will also not be nearly as excited for next year.

no more merchandise for me either. i love my bills hats and so on they are done for now till we get a bigger dick

don137
12-30-2008, 07:13 PM
I have Panther season tickets so I guess I will see them in Carolina next year by default. It sucks too. I was looking forward to that game since I moved here 6years ago. 4-12 here we come....

TrEd FTW
12-30-2008, 07:17 PM
I gave up my seasons after 2005. The funny thing is, things have gotten worse instead of better since then. **** this franchise; they're not getting another dime from me.

Bravo82
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
at this point there is no way i will be renewing for next year. i will be getting UB seasons next year instead. I can probably easily pick up a pair of UB seasons for less than the price of my 1 bills season ticket. and last time i checked college football doesnt have meaningless preseason games that the bills love to charge me full price for. im not shelling out the big bucks to see another sub-500 performance. and i love how they totally laid an egg the final 2 home games of the year. i dont like freezing my butt off in my upper deck bleacher seat to see us get goose egged.

Cleve
12-30-2008, 08:54 PM
They won't get another dime from me until Wilson demonstrates a real commitment to building a championship organization.

Someone should create a "Boycott the Bills" website.