X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSU Drew
    • Feb 2007

Official Im Done With The Bills Until Jauron Is Gone Thread

RW showed his true colors today.. He doesnt care about the Bills winning he cares about his money... Im done with this team for as long as Jauron is coaching the Bills.. Im seriously beyond pissed.. Buffalo needs to protest!!

• don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: Official Im Done With The Bills Until Jauron Is Gone Thread

I just can't shut it off...I have been a fan too long. I will however, stop supporting them financially. I will cancel my NFL ticket not go to Buffalo to go to a game and stop buying merchandise. I will go to a Bills bar and root for them a few times since I rather give my money to a restaurant than Ralph. If I had season tickets I would get rid of them...
    I will also not be nearly as excited for next year.

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

They wont get a penny from me.

I'm buying UB season tickets next year, **** you Ralph you old piece of ****.
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• DrGraves
        • Mar 2008

Go Vikings! BOO BIlls

Comment

• SABuffalo786
          • Feb 2003

There NEEDS to be organized fan action. We can't keep laying down and taking this like a bunch of ****ing sheep anymore. This cocksucer is TRYING to lose this team out of town.

Soccer teams in Europe FEAR their fans not just because they get violent but because they are ORGANIZED and won't tolerate bull**** like this.

Even if we don't accomplish anything of note, we have to make some kind of noise AT the stadium AKA mass walkouts, banners, etc...

Letters to the editors and *****ing to WGR just won't do it anymore, people.
          "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
          We are the Rockpile
          We are the Rockpile
          BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• ronholm78
            • Mar 2006

I'm done.....could care less until Ralph dies or Dick Jauron is fired/dies in a tragic accident! These are all acceptable to then start being a bills fan again.
            From Grand Forks to Buffalo.....Bills #78 Lives forever!!!

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

See our poll on the front page:http://www.billszone.com/

Comment

• Thurmal
                • Oct 2005

Oh, they'll suck you in again.

Right now, I am totally with you. I can't even FATHOM being excited about the Bills next year but, I know damn well that they'll sign a free agent or two and I'll begin the yearly process of talking myself into them again.

Then we'll go 8-8, which is an improvement, so Jauron stays for year five. **** me.
                "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• baalworship
                  • May 2003

I have watched every game since 1987...even the 3 wins years. I am done with the franchise until Jauron is gone. This crap is not worth watching. If they won't try why should we as fans bother?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

I'm still a true blue Bills fan but there's NO WAY IN HELL I'm paying money to see them play while Jauron remains head coach. Once he gets canned then I can forgive, forget, and shell out some bucks. I just can't make the trip to Buffalo to watch a team break my heart in person.

Comment

• BSU Drew
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Thurmal
                      Oh, they'll suck you in again.

Right now, I am totally with you. I can't even FATHOM being excited about the Bills next year but, I know damn well that they'll sign a free agent or two and I'll begin the yearly process of talking myself into them again.

Then we'll go 8-8, which is an improvement, so Jauron stays for year five. **** me.
                      You are probably right... but right now I am in shock.. what an *******!! He did what was best for his wallet rather than the team and city.... I knew he was cheap but i didnt know he was THIS cheap!! how can we have 3 losing seasons in a row and go 0- 6 in the division and keep the coach!??!?! Beyond pathetic..

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                        • Jan 2004

Nah.

I'm not watching the Bills in 2009. I probably won't be around here at all.
                        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Trust me.

Ralph dont care.. He dont care about your money either.. He's all set.

All Ralph cares about is adding to his portfolio and even MORE THAN THAT, is that he has people directly under him that enjoys working and talking with.

That's all he cares about at 90 years old, and trust me when I say this, and I said it BEFORE today, I truly hope he doesnt see 91.

I'll take my chances that someone will rescue the Bills. If not, I'll become a Browns or Steelers fan.

Whatever.. **** him

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Anyone who wants to jump aboard the Browns bandwagon...I'll welcome you...with open arms. Anything you want to know about Browns football just ask.

Unless your name is Pat Moran, go root for the Squealers you dope!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

No money from me either. No jerseys for me or my family and no tickets seasons or games

Comment

Working...
                              X