PDA

View Full Version : Rank this...

patmoran2006
12-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Ralph has done many things to ire you, the hard working blue-collar ticket/merchandise buyer before.

But where does this rank? Not only not making changes, but almost "rubbing it in your face" to fans after posed a question by Ed Kilgore.. It's now clear as day to even the most ardent Wilson backer that it is not about winning first and foremost to him.

ANyway, where does this rank among the most you've ever pissed at the old *******?

* The berating of WNY and our economy during last year?
* Hiring a puppet like Marv as GM?
* MOving 8 games in 5 years to Toronto?
* HOlding us hostage over suite seats and basically threatening to move the team?
* Polian firing.
* Cash to Cap
* Etc etc.

To me, this is #1.. Because this is the first clear-cut sign that whether your a "homer" or "realist" can even agree on, that winning is NOT his priority. They signed Jauron to an extension months ago and despite a 2-8 nosedive, not winning a single division game and three more straight losing seasons--- he is not going to fire him and staff and still have to pay him.

T-Long
12-30-2008, 06:25 PM
can I choose all of the above?

Thurmal
12-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Easily #1.

I would kill for Bobby April right now, by the way.

don137
12-30-2008, 07:16 PM
#1...You know at the end of the season I always say 'maybe next year'...well now I can't even say that anymore...

Mr. Miyagi
12-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Ralph Wilson needs to die. Stat.

jpdex12
12-30-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm giving away free tickets to join me in cliff diving without a parachute. ANy takers?

Ebenezer
12-30-2008, 09:30 PM
This is the worst day in Buffalo Bills history.

trapezeus
12-30-2008, 10:13 PM
this story is hitting me with the equivalent amount of anger as losing briere and drury within hours of each other.

it's going to have the same impact as well.

did you see how quickly the team gave up after the halftime field goal debacle? They need a leader, not Grandpa Jauron.

JD
12-30-2008, 10:44 PM
I cant believe this team loves him so much.

Actually, I can.

Hes always taking the blame for everyone. Nobody is ever held accountable, so playing for this team is comfortable with captain sugarcoat at the helm.

TrEd FTW
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM
I cant believe this team loves him so much.

Actually, I can.

Hes always taking the blame for everyone. Nobody is ever held accountable, so playing for this team is comfortable with captain sugarcoat at the helm.

That's because the man is a kindergarten teacher, not an NFL head coach.

To answer the original question, this ranks No. 2; firing Polian was even more unforgivable, as Polian's success since has demonstrated.

baalworship
12-30-2008, 11:58 PM
I am angrier than after any of the 4 Superbowl losses, Home run throwback, years of watching Mularkey-Williams-Jauron combined.

This organization was always good at bringing fans back from the cliff but now they just pushed us off.

Michael82
12-31-2008, 02:38 AM
I an one of the biggest Bills fans out there and right now, I an at a loss for words. I an so disgusted and angry with Ralph and the team that I always called my favorite. It's not just the fact that Dick is staying. It's also the fact that Ralph laughs at us fans and makes jokes and doesn't make any changes at all. The least he could do is throw us a bone by firing Turk. :sigh: :fit: