As much as everyone is going nuts there is a good chance that we will be okay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

As much as everyone is going nuts there is a good chance that we will be okay.

I know everyone is going nuts here but I really believe that we are and will be better a team next year. I still believe that this team is on the up swing. Here are the reason's why:

1) JP Losman is gone. He's done more damage to this organization over the last 2 years than any player I can remember.

2) We have probably one of the best RB tandems in the league.

3) Edwards is a capable QB. Long time since we've been able to say that.

4) Our o-line is solid and should get better during the off-season.

5) I think we have a FO willing to fill the remaining holes and even spend money doing it.

6) Unlike years past this locker room isn't down and out. The exit intervews sound like a team believing that they are getting better and will get better.

7) Like it or not the coaching staff is still better than MM and GW.

I know people want change but unless it was Parcells or maybe Cowher I'm not sure we were gaining a whole lot.

And for those who think we had a playoff roster you might want to watch the playoffs.
  • SpillerThrills
    • Oct 2005

Re: As much as everyone is going nuts there is a good chance that we will be okay.

not sure how I feel about Jauron staying, but lets hope that there are conditions to his staying. Hopefully Ralph told Jauron that if he was going to stay that he had to make some coaching staff changes. personally we need a new OC and DC, and with the new DC we need a new scheme.
    2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
    2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
    2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
    2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: As much as everyone is going nuts there is a good chance that we will be okay.

Originally posted by jerhwt
      not sure how I feel about Jauron staying, but lets hope that there are conditions to his staying. Hopefully Ralph told Jauron that if he was going to stay that he had to make some coaching staff changes. personally we need a new OC and DC, and with the new DC we need a new scheme.
      Ralph said he didn't see any coaching changes.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Yer Bi-Polar.

DO you want me to link about 9 threads you've started this month in here about how terrible we are?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

IF Edwards becomes a true franchise QB
          IF the line can run block consistently
          IF a second legit receiving threat is brought in
          IF the d-line can generate a pass rush
          IF the safeties can stop looking like pylons

The Bills can squeak into the playoffs despite the coaching. But forget about real SB contention.

And those are all big IFs
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

**** off.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              Yer Bi-Polar.

DO you want me to link about 9 threads you've started this month in here about how terrible we are?
              I need to teach everyone how to read around here.

1) I still thought Jauron was our best option before the NE game. I said Jauron should be fired after the NE game. I still feel this way.

2) It was reported, maybe by you, that there was an escape clause if Jauron didn't win 8 games. Based on that I was 100% confident that Ralph would fire him. Obvioulsy that was BS.

3) Pat, I still beleieved that there would be no way that Wilson could justify keeping Jauron. I WAS WRONG. Because Ralph already had a signed contract the likelihood of a firing dropped substantially.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                I know everyone is going nuts here but I really believe that we are and will be better a team next year. I still believe that this team is on the up swing. Here are the reason's why:

1) JP Losman is gone. He's done more damage to this organization over the last 2 years than any player I can remember.

5) I think we have a FO willing to fill the remaining holes and even spend money doing it.

6) Unlike years past this locker room isn't down and out. The exit intervews sound like a team believing that they are getting better and will get better.

I know people want change but unless it was Parcells or maybe Cowher I'm not sure we were gaining a whole lot.

And for those who think we had a playoff roster you might want to watch the playoffs.
                I agree Cane, we just needa relax a little bit here. Atleast wait and see what Ralph has in store for Free Agency and the Draft. To be honest? If I got the cash for it I will still go see the Bills play next year! Whatever, mediocrity or not, I'm just happy that I get to watch my Bills play again! Keep goin' strong, Ralphie!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  I agree Cane, we just needa relax a little bit here. Atleast wait and see what Ralph has in store for Free Agency and the Draft. To be honest? If I got the cash for it I will still go see the Bills play next year! Whatever, mediocrity or not, I'm just happy that I get to watch my Bills play again! Keep goin' strong, Ralphie!
                  I'm giving them til the end of April. If your FO is cocky enough to say the coach is not the problem than you better be bringing in the talent.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Forgot that Robert Royal has hopefully played his last game as a Bill.

Comment

• baalworship
                      • May 2003

Mike Mularkey > Dick Jauron > Gregg Williams

For what it's worth.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

I need to teach everyone how to read around here.

1) I still thought Jauron was our best option before the NE game. I said Jauron should be fired after the NE game. I still feel this way.

2) It was reported, maybe by you, that there was an escape clause if Jauron didn't win 8 games. Based on that I was 100% confident that Ralph would fire him. Obvioulsy that was BS.

3) Pat, I still beleieved that there would be no way that Wilson could justify keeping Jauron. I WAS WRONG. Because Ralph already had a signed contract the likelihood of a firing dropped substantially.
                        Jauron will NEVER be our best option. That statement by you killed any credibility you might have had.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Philagape
                          IF Edwards becomes a true franchise QB
                          IF the line can run block consistently
                          IF a second legit receiving threat is brought in
                          IF the d-line can generate a pass rush
                          IF the safeties can stop looking like pylons

The Bills can squeak into the playoffs despite the coaching. But forget about real SB contention.

And those are all big IFs
                          I think me and you both agree that DE and WR are both of our biggest needs. Could you imagine if we brought in Houshmandzadeh and Julius Peppers? HAHA! ALL THIS TALK WOULD DIE DOWN! Atleast for a while, haha. I do like entertaining myself with the idea of Stroud, Peppers, Williams, Schobel on the DL.

Comment

• Kenny
                            • Aug 2004

Sure he sucks, but the most damage? We had no other options.

I'll somewhat agree with you here.

Edwards hasnt proven **** yet.

Peters better pick up to form. Dock regressed, and we still dont have a center. Definately not solid.

The only money they're going to spend is overpaying guys like Kelsay, Schobel, etc...

Yeah... I love the attitude of this team!!! (/sarcasm)
                            Remember the quotes from the Toronto game? ... The locker is filled with pussies.

We're 7-9... and havent beaten a team with a record over .500. For ****s sake, we finished 0-6 in the division... but yeah, you're right, our coaching staff is definately better!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Well, remember this thread at the end of April.

Comment

Working...
                              X