• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Predict Season Tix Sales Next Year, Based On Jauron Returning

The Bills Season Ticket Sales went over 56,000 last year, up from roughly 47,000 the year before.

With the Jauron returning announcement, predict the total for 2009 (I'm sure the Bills will go to great lengths to delay that information until opening day). Keep in mind most Club seats & suites are up for renewel and the huge change in the economy as of late.

Mine - 34,000
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Predict Season Tix Sales Next Year, Based On Jauron Returning

It will probably be around 40,000 or so.

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

BERNIAC!

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

BTW - I'm not renewing mine. I just felt my parents turning over in their grave.

Tickets have been in my family name since 1960. I started going as a kid in the mid 1960's myself.

Wilson got his 78 Mil from the late Ted Rogers last February, which obviously made this decision easy for him.

He'll never see a dime of my $$ again.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bravo82
          • Aug 2008

well you can subtract one from that 56,000 right here.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Approximately 48K

I don't think public backlash come renewal time will be as great as many of you think.

Comment

• jimmacie
              • Dec 2008

They'll lose at least 10,000 season tickets - as they should with such a cheap ******* for an owner and loser as a coach.

Comment

• bflojohn
                • Aug 2005

They will "buy" a few free agents and the outlook will change enough to lure all of you back in..... I'd say 53,000. Minimal decline in season tickets, IMO!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                  BTW - I'm not renewing mine. I just felt my parents turning over in their grave.

Tickets have been in my family name since 1960. I started going as a kid in the mid 1960's myself.

Wilson got his 78 Mil from the late Ted Rogers last February, which obviously made this decision easy for him.

He'll never see a dime of my $$ again.
                  Where are they and how many?

I'll take them over. I am a glutton for punishment.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

I'm envisioning over 50K...it's the only chance they have of staying here and we know it...and so does Ralph.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Kenny
                      • Aug 2004

I predict some blackouts

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        I'm envisioning over 50K...it's the only chance they have of staying here and we know it...and so does Ralph.
                        And that's why he can continue to flip us off by keeping a horrible coach, someone that most of us depise. He holds us fans by the balls. Because we don't want to lose the team.

Comment

• topher180
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          Where are they and how many?

I'll take them over. I am a glutton for punishment.
                          And people are shocked when a season ticket record is set after two 7-9 season?

Not to isolate Lecter, but this whole s*** franchise is cyclic, and half of our fan base is at least half to blame.

The owner makes boneheaded moves, the fans get bitter and talk tough but they do nothing. They buy season tickets, merch, 15 dollar beers, etc. The old man is senile, but he can still count money. So he presses on.

I could say it until I'm blue in the face but most of you don't care. For the guy who talked about having seasons in his family since '60...I hope you really are going to pass on them. Some ****** will likely fill your seat, but at least you have conviction and a sack.

inĀ·ept
                          Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

I'm betting that the season ticket base will be 46,000 after the Bills sign one of the big names in FA (Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs or Albert Haynesworth). Then they will fill holes with other players and do well in the draft. The season ticket sales will start out slow, but by July everyone will be excited again...

Don't forget that we only have to pay for 9 home games this year. We get both pre-seasons back and we lose 1 home game to Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X