PDA

View Full Version : The ****ing Capitals piss me off

OpIv37
12-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Two years ago- hell, even early last year- they were a joke. We were leagues ahead of them.

Now, they're tearing up the league, even with two of their best players out with injuries. Meanwhile, we get two guys back and promptly fall to pieces.

Roy makes big plays AND big mistakes. Vanek's completely disappeared, as he always does. Pominville is in a slump- all the big names are doing nothing. Guys like Gaustad (in his first game back from injury, no less) and Mair are playing well, but these are 3rd liners, 2nd liners at best. You can't win with those guys alone.

And another thing- these guys keep losing battles along the boards. And it doesn't look like it's due to lack of effort- they're trying, they're just losing. Constantly. It's become embarrassing.

So, the friggin Caps are on a roll, the bandwagon jumpers who could give **** about the Caps a year ago are everwhere, and the Sabres just continue on their downward spiral.

Anyone care to defend the FO now?

SabreEleven
12-30-2008, 09:03 PM
When is the FO going to realize that we are going no where fast with this current crap, err I mean crop, of players?

OpIv37
12-30-2008, 09:06 PM
When is the FO going to realize that we are going no where fast with this current crap, err I mean crop, of players?

This team started hot, which gave me some hope. Then they cooled off- I wasn't too worried because almost every team hits a rough spot or two in an 82 game season. But that was 7 or 8 WEEKS ago now. When are they going to snap out of it? How can they be THIS BAD for SO LONG?

SabreEleven
12-30-2008, 09:08 PM
When does a slump turn into just a crappy team?

OpIv37
12-30-2008, 09:34 PM
When does a slump turn into just a crappy team?

Ask the Bills. They've been in a "slump" since losing to Pittsburgh in '04.

rbochan
12-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Roy has become Max II. ****tiest player on the ice.

rbochan
12-30-2008, 09:42 PM
This team started hot, which gave me some hope. Then they cooled off- I wasn't too worried because almost every team hits a rough spot or two in an 82 game season. But that was 7 or 8 WEEKS ago now. When are they going to snap out of it? How can they be THIS BAD for SO LONG?

Because they've signed "the core". "The core" is now being paid an UNGODLY sum of money for umpteen years. "The core" just plain doesn't give a **** - they're going to make their money either way.
Overpaid ****ing bums.

At least Syracuse DESTROYED Seton Hall tonight.