X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Plain and Simple Why Dick gets one more year

Instead of Ralph canning Dick and paying millions to fire him now, Ralph made a deal that he gets one more year to coach and in return Ralph gets a discount if he has to fire Dick next year. Dick wants the chance to try to redeem himself to prove his worth and in return agrees that if one more year doesn't work then he'll take less for Ralph to get rid of him next year.

That's my opinion.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: Plain and Simple Why Dick gets one more year

I think that someone is blackmailing ralph into keeping the bills ****ty.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

"Maybe Ralph stays "in-house" because..."

"Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• McBFLO
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jpdex12
        Instead of Ralph canning Dick and paying millions to fire him now, Ralph made a deal that he gets one more year to coach and in return Ralph gets a discount if he has to fire Dick next year. Dick wants the chance to try to redeem himself to prove his worth and in return agrees that if one more year doesn't work then he'll take less for Ralph to get rid of him next year.

That's my opinion.
        Hmmmm. That actually makes some sense, considering how cheap Ralph is.

He gets one more year of work out of Jauron for the money he's paying him (instead of paying him not to work), and if he succeeds he/Ralph looks good for sticking with his guy.

If Jauron fails yet again, the public kills him for not pulling the plug this offseason, but ultimately "comes back home" because he did make the needed change, all while working out a better deal financially for his bottom line.

Keeping Jauron is obviously, a business decision first and foremost. And if it works out on the football side of things, then bonus. That had to be part of his thinking when making this decision.
        Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

Working...
        X