X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

With Shanahan on the market now...

Wonder if Ralph wishes he waited until Wednesday like he said he was going to before deciding on DJ. He didn't even wait until WEdnesday to decide!

Shanahan likes total control and I think that knowing Cowher wants this Jets gig we could have had a legitimate opportunity to pull in Shanahan to turn this team around. Yes Ralph would have paid more for Shanahan but he's a proven coach and would be an upgrade in the front office for us.

Could have, should have, DIDN'T! F this!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • soapman
    • Jan 2008

Re: With Shanahan on the market now...

Shanny was making 7mil a year = never in a million years.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
      Wonder if Ralph wishes he waited until Wednesday like he said he was going to before deciding on DJ. He didn't even wait until WEdnesday to decide!

Shanahan likes total control and I think that knowing Cowher wants this Jets gig we could have had a legitimate opportunity to pull in Shanahan to turn this team around. Yes Ralph would have paid more for Shanahan but he's a proven coach and would be an upgrade in the front office for us.

Could have, should have, DIDN'T! F this!

the Old Fart would never hire Shanahan. he's not a sheep like the people the Bills currently have.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• lukabrossi
        Senior Zoner
        • Dec 2008

Wilsons' and Shanahans' personalities wouldn't mix. It wouldn't happen, so don't beat yourself up over it. We are stuck with Jauron, who is the poor mans' excuse for a franhise coach.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Lynch and Jackson would've loved Shanahans zone running schemes. THey wouldn't have 5 people on their backs trying to gain 3 yards.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
          X