PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Blames The Economy If Ticket Sales Drop

Night Train
12-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Watching the local news, that was his first comment when asked if ticket sales could be affected.

It's strictly the economy. Unbelievable ! :rolleyes:

Michael82
12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
He's a ****ing moron! And the way he laughs all the fan reaction off just pisses me off more.... :fit:

hammerbillsfan
12-31-2008, 01:04 AM
senile old bastard

ronholm78
12-31-2008, 01:51 AM
I texted the biggest bills fan I know next to me and said WOW!!!! I simply just said I am done being a bills fan and hope dick jauron dies in a tragic accident....if dick jauron or ralph wilso die for any reason I will be a Bill fan again but I could really care less about the bull**** that comes out of their mouth. I know marketing when I see it and have my hat off to Brandon because he can sure sell a loser team....and that takes talent.....**** the bills and **** jauron and ralph wilson.

The players are just as bad for standing behind a loser and collecting their paychecks......lets keep that in mind!

TheMan08
12-31-2008, 02:02 AM
**** Wilson. That guy will die within 12 months... Book it

SABURZFAN
12-31-2008, 03:50 AM
:rofl:

tell me you're joking, Night Train.

Night Train
12-31-2008, 06:25 AM
:rofl:

tell me you're joking, Night Train.

Unfortunately, no.

don137
12-31-2008, 06:34 AM
I hate to say it but I can see a lot of visting teams buying up the tickets. Bills fans are so disgusted with how the organization is run they will stop buying tickets. As a result more fans of opposing teams will buy up the tickets to attend the game.
Ralph will not care because he got his money.
Suite sales are another story. But they can compare suite sales to other teams.

Night Train
12-31-2008, 06:41 AM
I hate to say it but I can see a lot of visting teams buying up the tickets. Bills fans are so disgusted with how the organization is run they will stop buying tickets. As a result more fans of opposing teams will buy up the tickets to attend the game.

That's exactly what I think. You'll see giant blocks of tickets being sold to fans of the Pats, Jets etc. Just shift the marketing plan. It's about the $$.

I remember in the 1980's when the Bills attendence was awful, Pittsburgh had a game here and 28,000 Steeler fans came up for the game. You thought it was a home game for them, they were so loud.

zone
12-31-2008, 06:50 AM
I bet you the suite sales is what he is talking about, because the regular seat will be bought up regardless of how mad everyone is. We will bring in a couple of free agents to sell seats, grab some false hope during training camp and preseason and all will be well.

Not to mention every team in our division draws a crowd and teams like Indy and New Orleans will be coming here in 09'.

zone
12-31-2008, 06:55 AM
That's exactly what I think. You'll see giant blocks of tickets being sold to fans of the Pats, Jets etc. Just shift the marketing plan. It's about the $$.

I remember in the 1980's when the Bills attendence was awful, Pittsburgh had a game here and 28,000 Steeler fans came up for the game. You thought it was a home game for them, they were so loud.
1980's, you should have been at the Steeler's game in 04 when we lost to their third string.

Don't Panic
12-31-2008, 06:56 AM
Well, if he's blaming the economy, then he loses part of the argument to lose the team. it won't be that there isn't local support, it'll be that we've fallen on tough economic times... makes it harder to justify pulling a team away from a city that still wants it. I know it wouldn't fix much, but at least it takes some of the onus off of the fans to either buy tickets or lose the team.