How did You initially react to finding out that Dick is coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

How did You initially react to finding out that Dick is coming back?

Just curious because I was eating dinner at a pretty nice place when i looked up at the TV and it said Dick Jauron Retained as Bills Head Coach. I instantly stood up and yelled YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME... then everyone stared at me and i sat down lol so how did you guys react?
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: How did You initially react to finding out that Dick is coming back?

I read my cell phone text message and literally screamed What the ****!!!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

We just came back from a chinesse food place and i check my email and saw the subject from WGR that said Jauron News! I thought good he is fired!

I read the email and screamed WHAT THE F***! Stacey said what i told her i was not going to be attending a game this year and to not buy me any Bills gear this year either. Ralph will not get a dime from me this year. This is a joke. I thought the lions were the laughing stock of the NFL boy was i wrong.

Comment

• FreeSafety36
        • Dec 2008

Honestly, I knew it was gonna happen. For the first hour, I just sort of shook my head and laughed at how poorly Ralph's ran this team. Then, suddenly, it hit me like a hammer...freakin Dick Jauron is back...and don't be fooled, a poor 2009 season won't get him fired either. He's back for the length of that extension. Bank on it. When I realized that I said what I really feel about Ralph on bb.com and earned myself a 3 day suspension.

Comment

• ronholm78
          • Mar 2006

I texted the biggest bills fan I know next to me and said WOW!!!! I simply just said I am done being a bills fan and hope dick jauron dies in a tragic accident....if dick jauron or ralph wilso die for any reason I will be a Bill fan again but I could really care less about the bull**** that comes out of their mouth. I know marketing when I see it and have my hat off to Brandon because he can sure sell a loser team....and that takes talent.....**** the bills and **** jauron and ralph wilson.

The players are just as bad for standing behind a loser and collecting their paychecks......lets keep that in mind!
          From Grand Forks to Buffalo.....Bills #78 Lives forever!!!

Comment

• TrEd FTW
            • Sep 2008

Feeling a sense of numbness, I simply shook my head and turned the station. Par for the course.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by VeggieMan14
              Just curious because I was eating dinner at a pretty nice place when i looked up at the TV and it said Dick Jauron Retained as Bills Head Coach. I instantly stood up and yelled YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME... then everyone stared at me and i sat down lol so how did you guys react?

i just laughed and shook my head. the Old Fart won't admit that he made ANOTHER mistake. (the contract extention)
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                This is a joke. I thought the lions were the laughing stock of the NFL boy was i wrong.

at least the Lions got rid of their problem.(Millen) the ONLY way the Bills get rid of theirs is if the Old Fart croaks.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

My daughter rolled her eyes, and I said, "I called that one."

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

I"ll never forget the groan and 10 seconds of silence followed by Mike Schoop and the Bulldog, two of my LEAST favorite media personalities, following the news.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Not surprised.

You try winning with the talent Morak, Guy and whoever put on the field. Those are the people who should be canned.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        Not surprised.

You try winning with the talent Morak, Guy and whoever put on the field. Those are the people who should be canned.
                        I agree 100%

I remember writing a post three weeks ago saying I'd can Modrak and GUy before I canned jauron.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

I immediately knew I was saving season ticket $$ and not attending.

A sad day but the threat of leaving doesn't work with me. Onto the UB games and having my Sundays free.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Don't Panic
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            I agree 100%

I remember writing a post three weeks ago saying I'd can Modrak and GUy before I canned jauron.
                            But that doesn't absolve Jauron of errors. He had the personnel he asked for... cover 2, big O Line with a "blocking" tight end... and he has gone 7-9 with it three straight times. This was a time to clean house, and it didn't happen.

My reaction was one that shows how sad the state of this franchise is... I barely flinched. I was instantly depressed, but there was no outward emotion. This is a sign that I have finally come to accept mediocrity from this team. Schottenheimer, Mangini, Shanahan, Cowher, Holmgren all without a job and we keep Dick. Maybe we are getting Major Leagued.

Comment

• christhebillsfan783
                              • Mar 2005

I read this and I slammed my desk as hard as i possibly could and yelled WHAT THE ****!!!!! THIS TEAM IS A ****ING JOKE!!!!!!!! i can't stand this, were being set up to lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X