I'm not sure if it's worth supporting this team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

I'm not sure if it's worth supporting this team...

As angry as I am about this entire debacle, there is one thing that really bothers me.

It's clear Ralph Wilson cares NOTHING about the fans. They have spoken loud and clear, and his reaction is a "too damn bad and it's laughable anyone thinks I should care."

I'm fairly sure the press release before it was PR'd read.

"Dick is coming back along with whoever he wants. I dont' care what the fans want, just be glad you still have a team. I'm not paying millions for someone not to coach, even if he sucks."

But even these slaps in the face as a fan aren't the biggest issue really.

It's clear that Ralph wants to play the team for as much cash as he can before he dies. The Toronto money/deal. Cash to the Cap. A lack of marquee free agents. The money does NOT go back into improving the team clearly.

So what happens when Ralph dies? more fo the same. The team goes to teh highest bidder with ZERO regard for what happens next.

there are 29 teams TOTAL that can be bought (minus GB).... It's the most EXCLUSIVE billionaires toy in the world.

Do you really think the highest bidder will be from Buffalo? I highly doubt Tom G or anyone else can outbid the rest of the the US (and Canada).

So really, I'm thinking that we will have the great pleasure of watching a terribel team for the rest of Ralph's remaining years, then once he dies and everyone starts hoping a new owner might come along and give us a reason to hope, we will end up watching the team get ripped away to Vegas, LA, Toronto or god knows where.

I see very little reason for hope when it comes to the Buffalo Bills anymore.
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: I'm not sure if it's worth supporting this team...

And yet, by March half of this board will have them in the Super Bowl next year....

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Your right.

Its NOT worth supporting this team.

BUt.. People WILL support this team.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

How can't we? This team is like a family member to me. I may hate what Ralph is doing, but I can't quit them until they completely quit me. That said... there won't be one penny spent on this team from me in the next 2 months.

Comment

Working...
        X