• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

The following are on notice...

Since we're going into year 4 of the same regime, which basically gambles a whole season at the sake of "continuity", the following people should be on notice to either perform (which means make the playoffs) or leave their job:

1. Ralph. No shocker here... it starts with the guy who refused change when it was so obviously needed and would have come at a time when so many capable replacements were available.

2. Dick. We kept you... now put up or go home. Be ready on gameday week in, week out or pack your bags.

3. Any current Bill who is currently singing the praises of keeping Dick. You guys want to play for him, well you better play like it. You're first in line, Chris Kelsay.

4. Mordak and Guy. Last shot to get it right boys... you haven't exactly failed in your time here, but you haven't completely succeeded, either. Supposedly we are only a few baby steps away from being competitive.... get it done.

I truly hope that we are talking about who we play in our first round matchup this time next year, but if we're not... the whole house should be torn down.
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: The following are on notice...

The sad part is this was year three of the current regime. This was their put up or shut up year and Ralph gave them a free pass. That is why Bills fans are so pissed about keeping Jauron. He failed miserably despite an easy schedule and in most minds should not be here.
    Throw in the fact that their is a ton of talent available front office and coaching wise only makes it a harder pill to swallow.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Too bad "owner" isn't an occupation... not much we can't do about Ralphy

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        Too bad "owner" isn't an occupation... not much we can't do about Ralphy
        Not much we can do about any of the things I said in all truth. I just figured I'd "put it out there". At the mercy of senility...

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

happy gnikcuf new year. I am still in shock

Not ONE change? ****
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
          X