PDA

View Full Version : LeGarrette Blount-RB-Oregon

DraftBoy
12-31-2008, 08:08 AM
Watched this kid last night after seeing some JC tape on him and seeing a little of him earlier this year (don't get many Oregon games in Georgia). Wow is all I can say. He will be the full time back next year and at 230 he runs like Brandon Jacobs with even more athleticism. Last night on a 30+ yard TD run, he hit a hole on a Zone Read, hurdeled a defender and stiff armed a DB for about ten yards till he scored. This kid may very well be the #1 RB next season! Somebody to watch out for without a doubt.

HAMMER
12-31-2008, 09:26 AM
I saw that too, he looked like the real deal.

DraftBoy
12-31-2008, 09:41 AM
I saw that too, he looked like the real deal.

Ive seen him before and thought of him as a likely bruiser at the next level but last night he looked a little different. I think he may be the better of the two backs and really has some great footwork when behind the line. I would of liked to see a little more drive when he got stopped on the goalline twice but the blocking was brutal on those plays.

BlackMetalNinja
12-31-2008, 10:29 AM
I know the Pac10 has a bad rep and all, but I wish I got to see more games here. Outside of USC, I'm lucky if I can find a game on at 10:30pm on Vs. or Fox Sports Net and that's about it.

DraftBoy
12-31-2008, 10:32 AM
I know the Pac10 has a bad rep and all, but I wish I got to see more games here. Outside of USC, I'm lucky if I can find a game on at 10:30pm on Vs. or Fox Sports Net and that's about it.

Living on the East Coast you won't see much Pac-10 unfortunately. That's sad too because I really do like watching Oregon play.