PDA

View Full Version : Tickets sales next year...

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 08:54 AM
I have a feeling Ralph will make a big splash in FA and the draft to try and offset the fans being upset with keeping Dick and hopefully get some excitement again.

I am assuming Modrak being in the meeting gives him more power to grab the players he wants.

that feeling most likely is just gas. I had mexican food this morning.

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 09:05 AM
oops please merge with nighthawks thread. :hitself:

don137
12-31-2008, 09:21 AM
Even IF RW made a big splash it will not matter to me. Jauron and his stuff are poor coaches. They will cost the team 2-3 wins and even with the perfect draft and perfect FA (given the track record both are unlikely) I see no better than 9-7. Jauron has proven he is not a winner. As it stands 5-11.

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Even IF RW made a big splash it will not matter to me. Jauron and his stuff are poor coaches. They will cost the team 2-3 wins and even with the perfect draft and perfect FA (given the track record both are unlikely) I see no better than 9-7. Jauron has proven he is not a winner. As it stands 5-11.

WNY residents will still show up. There's nothing else to do in the area.

unlike before where we showed up at the tailgates drinking to have fun, we'll be showing up to drown our sorrows. I'm about to buy more stocks for alcohol. Particularly Jose Cuervo and Everclear.

jamze132
12-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Dick and Co. will not make a big splash, you watch. They will make a bull**** offer to every top-tier FA and then when they don't sign them, they can tell us they tried but were unsuccessful. But the best part is when they decide to sign Whitner to a 5 year deal worth $40M and resign Digorgio to a 4 year deal worth $30M.

Historian
12-31-2008, 09:35 AM
...and they'll reach again with the 11th pick, so as to not have to pay 1st round money.

Gotta love a business that succeeds with a 1970's strategy.

lukabrossi
12-31-2008, 09:42 AM
If you clowns keep going to the games and buying the merchandise, then you have no one to blame but yourselves for Jauron staying in town.

trapezeus
12-31-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't know if more talent is going to help. Our biggest issues are that we take stupid false start penalties at home, we let 3rd down and anything get converted (and we have all these DB's yet we will not play man to man on 3rd and 4), we run when we should pass, pass when we should run.

this is talent issues. These are coaching issues. nothing will change.

Even if god has a bigger miracle than giving us the 7-9 seasons and somehow manages to make the 2001 bears with the bills, i don't trust jauron to win a playoff game. i'd rather have a marty schottenheimer/wade phillips hybrid/jim mora character.

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 09:47 AM
I don't know if more talent is going to help. .

it helped when we first brought Drew Bledsoe in.

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 09:50 AM
Even if god has a bigger miracle than giving us the 7-9 seasons and somehow manages to make the 2001 bears with the bills, i don't trust jauron to win a playoff game. .

this is what I've trying to tell guys like typo. I think Dick could eventually make playoffs if he stayed here for 10 years. He won't take us to the sb however.

It's really sad that some fans goals are just making playoffs .