Would you want to be a Detroit Lion fan or a Bills fan now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Would you want to be a Detroit Lion fan or a Bills fan now?

That's a hard choice, but if it was me I'd rather be a Lions fans. At least they'll be around in 20-30 years as opposed to a loser owner of a subpar franchise, outside of the Super Bowl run of course! Buffalo has a long history of underachieving and losing teams. This city is cursed beyond belief! When will the suffering end!?!
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Would you want to be a Detroit Lion fan or a Bills fan now?

Then go root for the Lions and leave us alone.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I would never want to be a Lions fan but I must say this: Since the season has ended, the Lions have shown much more of a commitment to winning than the Bills. They axed people and are at least pursuing top shelf talent. We're sticking with the same incompetent morons who got us into this mess.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• M
        • Aug 2006

OMG. Again with this ****?! Detroit is calling your name. Buh-bye!!!
        Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

BERNIAC!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

For crap sakes, onyx, we already went through this. Detroit has won ONE, O-N-E, ONE playoff game since the merger. One. It doesn't get much worse than that. Not to mention they just went 0-16, and unless a miracle happens, they won't win many next season either. The Detroit franchise is the worst in all of sports today, and is one of the worst of all time. Easily the worst in NFL history, when it comes to constant sucking.

This isn't even up for debate, as far as I'm concerned.

Another not, Dick Jauron is the ONLY former Lions head coach to ever be the head coach for another team after the Lions.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

If the Bills ever left Buffalo, I am becoming a Lions fan.

Replace misery with misery.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                If the Bills ever left Buffalo, I am becoming a Lions fan.

Replace misery with misery.
                That's pretty much all we know...

Comment

• blackonyx89
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  I would never want to be a Lions fan but I must say this: Since the season has ended, the Lions have shown much more of a commitment to winning than the Bills. They axed people and are at least pursuing top shelf talent. We're sticking with the same incompetent morons who got us into this mess.

That's what it's all about, caring and Ralph doesn't care at all!!!! One day the Lions will figure it out and win, while Buffalo will be up in Canada. LOL!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                    That's a hard choice, but if it was me I'd rather be a Lions fans. At least they'll be around in 20-30 years as opposed to a loser owner of a subpar franchise, outside of the Super Bowl run of course! Buffalo has a long history of underachieving and losing teams. This city is cursed beyond belief! When will the suffering end!?!
                    Since it is you, then go be a Lions fan and stop posting the same crap over and over again. Here, I even did the hard part for you:

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                      For crap sakes, onyx, we already went through this. Detroit has won ONE, O-N-E, ONE playoff game since the merger. One. It doesn't get much worse than that. Not to mention they just went 0-16, and unless a miracle happens, they won't win many next season either. The Detroit franchise is the worst in all of sports today, and is one of the worst of all time. Easily the worst in NFL history, when it comes to constant sucking.

This isn't even up for debate, as far as I'm concerned.

Another not, Dick Jauron is the ONLY former Lions head coach to ever be the head coach for another team after the Lions.

Untrue about the coaches...

Buddy Parker coached the Steelers after the Lions.

There's a few more too, but Buddy Parker has probably the biggest name.

And I'm sure Mooch will get another job in the NFL eventually.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

point is the lions finally canned their jauron in millen mid season, and they traded their dead weight superstar for a handful of picks. They are looking at some of the biggest and best names in the game. They are in position ot have a better season than the bills. sure one game win is a better season, but i don't see jauron getting 7 wins out of the bills ever again. You can quote me on that.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                          Awwww, thanks! LOL! Note the sarcasm. I don't need ateention, but it's sad seeing the Bills always being the laughingstock of the league and some people are too blind to see it!

Comment

• DrGraves
                            • Mar 2008

I'd rather be a lions fan because they can at least be optimistic that they'll turn it around. we already know that we're going to finish 7-9

Comment

• topher180
                              • Sep 2008

If I were a Lions fan, I would be mentally prepared for loosing seasons. If you keep your expectations low, it's harder to get let down. What's so difficult about being a Bills fan is that many buy in to the hype and the promise of a new season. Look no further than the season ticket numbers prior to this season after 14 wins in two years. Pretty sick really, when you think about it.

inĀ·ept
                              Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

Working...
                              X