PDA

View Full Version : ...something's going on.......

lukabrossi
12-31-2008, 10:15 AM
There is something defintely afoot here. I don't know what it is or how deep it goes, but it's just not right.
With all of the bad decisions by this team over the years and by keeping Jauron(...who by no means is in the same cliber of many of the coaches out there right now) and for Ralph to refuse to listen to the fan-base and basically slap us across the face with a coaching extension, it's just wrong.
I could go on and on and on and on here, but the point i am making is that Ralph is definetly up to something with this club. Something is going on behind the scenes and we, as fans may never know what happens behind closed doors.

I'm not saying it's a plot, a scheme or deception, by any means.......but the fans(...who contribute to the revenue of this franchise) should at least know a little about the state of this team and it's plans for the future. Like it or not, we, the fans have an obligation to let Ralph know when we agree or disagree with his decsion making. We, are the ones that buy the tickets, season tickets...etc. We, are the ones that buy the merchandise.......and we, are the ones that line Ralphs' pockets with our hard-earned money.

I will not waste my money on this team anymore. I will not contribute my money to Ralph and to an organization that does not care about it's fans.

jamze132
12-31-2008, 10:18 AM
The season just ended right smack in the middle of the holidays. Let it marinate for a few days, stop thinking about football and let's wait see what they have to say.

justasportsfan
12-31-2008, 10:20 AM
LA Bills

historypete
12-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah somthing is afoot here, Ralph is preparing the college scouting department for having the first pick in the 2010 draft.

Think about this. Against teams with winning records we were 0-7 this year. Next year we play 14 teams with over .500 records, the two we don't are KC and Jax. I think Jax will be better next year. You take that information add it to the fact we will still have the same type of bumbling, incompetent coaching, gameday management and leadership. That will add up to a 3-13 or 4-12 season. Then we'll get a high top 4 or 5 draft pick and the excuse will come from the organization that Jauron is staying once again because everyone loves him.

Something is afoot, its called constant, consistant losing.