• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

When is....

Dick Jauron going to have a press conference? Does anyone know if one is going to happen?
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: When is....

They're still waiting on a delivery of bullet proof glass to put around the podium.

Comment

• T-Long
      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DevilPaul
      They're still waiting on a delivery of bullet proof glass to put around the podium.
      haha well done my friend!

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

As soon as his lips get off RW's butt log enough to talk...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Not to be disrespectful, but who cares?

I've heard too much of "We have to get better" and all of that crap. We could only have gotten better by firing Jauron and his staff and hiring a real football man as GM.

But since we didn't, any press conference will amount to pouring perfume on a pig.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

I dont want to hear from his skelator face again till he is accepting the Lombardi Trophy.
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
            X