X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Here's the good news

Cowher has stated that he wants to return to coaching in 2010. Assuming no one tempts him back this season, the timing of Dick "The turtle" Jauron's crash and burn could be perfect.

Week 12... Dick gets fired after blowing 3 consecutive games with bonehead F-ups.
    Week 13... Bobby April coaches his 1st NFL game as interim coach of the Bills.
    Week 14... The Bills begin preliminary negotiations with Bill Cowher.
    Monday, February 1, 2008... Jim Kelly as the new GM of the Buffalo Bills announces the hiring of Bill Cowher and his dream staff.

PS... Jim Kelly receives 49% of team ownership as his compensation for his new position.
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

Re: Here's the good news

Good news for another Franchise. Not for Buffalo.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by draz54
      Cowher has stated that he wants to return to coaching in 2010. Assuming no one tempts him back this season, the timing of Dick "The turtle" Jauron's crash and burn could be perfect.

Week 12... Dick gets fired after blowing 3 consecutive games with bonehead F-ups.
      Monday, February 1, 2008... Jim Kelly as the new owner of the Buffalo Bills announces the hiring of Bill Cowher and his dream staff.

That's a great dream, draz. Tell me what you ate or drank on New Year's Eve, because I need some positive Bills' dreams, too.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

LOL... Pizza with "shrooms"!

Did you see my edit above?

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Monday, February 1, 2008... Jim Kelly as the new GM of the Buffalo Bills announces the hiring of Bill Cowher and his dream staff.

PS... Jim Kelly receives 49% of team ownership as his compensation for his new position.
          I would never want Jim Kelly as an owner, the guy couldn't manage a restaurant and his consulting firm that employed Michael Vick didn't do too well either. I liked him as a QB on the field but to ask him to being responsible for business decisions is a whole different matter.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Ohh I forgot some other news...

GM and Chrysler merge and decide to invest $10B in new consolidated plants throughout WNY. Ford, not wanting to be outdone, budgets $5B in upgrades to the plant on route 5... And donates $500M toward the new retractable roof Ford Stadium being built just west of Depew... The future home of Superbowl XLVI (48). Anyone wanna guess who 3peats in Superbowl 48?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

Ohh I forgot some other news...

GM and Chrysler merge and decide to invest $10B in new consolidated plants throughout WNY. Ford, not wanting to be outdone, budgets $5B in upgrades to the plant on route 5... And donates $500M toward the new retractable roof Ford Stadium being built just west of Depew... The future home of Superbowl XLVI (48). Anyone wanna guess who 3peats in Superbowl 48?
              Must have been those really good 'shrooms.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Impossible dreams come true, I suppose.

How sad that we have to hang our hats on 20,000/1 shots, while our owner plays the indifferent pollyanna.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                  Impossible dreams come true, I suppose.

How sad that we have to hang our hats on 20,000/1 shots, while our owner plays the indifferent pollyanna.
                  Ralph needs some of Draz's 'shrooms.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

Cowher holding out til 2010 would be a nice blessing... as would Shanny. That should make the coaching candidates almost as attractive as they were this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X