PDA

View Full Version : anything can happen now after the DJ extension

trapezeus
01-01-2009, 09:47 PM
i expect JP coming back as the number 2 this season.

Night Train
01-01-2009, 09:53 PM

Jet Blue has a flight listed as "pig" arriving in 15 minutes. You should meet them at Gate 4.

Mitchell55
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Number 2 waterboy?

Romes
01-01-2009, 10:11 PM
:rofl: :ill:

OpIv37
01-01-2009, 10:17 PM
there's only one way this happens:

JP goes on the FA market to test the waters. Meanwhile, no one wants him. The Bills search for a vet #2 and make 2 or 3 offers, but get outbid. With few options left, they make JP a really low offer expecting him to turn it down. But he has no other options so he takes it anyway.

elltrain22
01-01-2009, 10:37 PM
If he comes cheap, Ralph will sign em! Why, b/c Ralph is a cheap SOB

jamze132
01-02-2009, 03:27 AM
I honestly don't see JP back with the Bills. I know they are a bunch of bumbling idiots who piss allover themselves after waking up in the morning, but JP will be elsewhere.

SquishDaFish
01-02-2009, 07:31 AM
I think someone else will give him a shot to compete for the job. But if there is no offers I see him coming back cheap. But I still say if he gets with some real coaching he will turn out to be a decent QB.

RockStar36
01-02-2009, 07:49 AM
He will most likely get at least one more chance to start before being demoted to official career back-up.

Historian
01-02-2009, 07:52 AM
He will most likely get at least one more chance to start before being demoted to official career back-up.

Calgary Stampeeders.

trapezeus
01-02-2009, 09:29 AM

JP goes on the FA market to test the waters. Meanwhile, no one wants him. The Bills search for a vet #2 and make 2 or 3 offers, but get outbid. With few options left, they make JP a really low offer expecting him to turn it down. But he has no other options so he takes it anyway.

exactly. i made the post partly in jest. but based on jauron getting hired, you know they are going to sabotage us during the offseason. To expect anything remotely resembling a step forward is wishful thinking.

We are going to hear the same crap about JP being the best option.

We are going to hear that Peters was too expensive but getting the 7th round pick for him from new england was going rate and that we have some studs developing.

We are going to hear that the dwarf trainer is going to take Roscoe's spot on punt returns.

We are going to draft a class of all DB's, none of which can be trusted to line up at the line of scrimmage in man to man coverage

We are going to reach on a player that none of us heard about during the FA period. We'll be sold that that dud on a winning team was the key piece for us.

I'm so sick of the BS from this team. I want to write a book entitled, "the dick jauron excuse guide." Therefore after every loss you can answer the press questions with double negatives and passive comments before DJ himself does. $19.95 from Penguin books.

shelby
01-02-2009, 09:50 AM
:rofl:

billsfanone
01-02-2009, 10:04 AM

I see JP going to the CFL.

justasportsfan
01-02-2009, 10:33 AM
JP may have the last laugh over us bills fans. He goes away and we're still stuck with Turd.

justasportsfan
01-02-2009, 10:34 AM
I see JP going to the CFL.
He should , It worked for Flutie.

Jan Reimers
01-02-2009, 10:39 AM
I think we bring in a veteran backup who can throw a short to medium pass without it scorching the turf or sailing 5 feet over the receiver's head; who can read a defense, find an open receiver, throw the ball away to avoid a sack, sense pressure, and hold onto ball when hit. In other words, a competent NFL QB.

justasportsfan
01-02-2009, 10:50 AM
I think we bring in a veteran backup who can throw a short to medium pass without it scorching the turf or sailing 5 feet over the receiver's head; who can read a defense, find an open receiver, throw the ball away to avoid a sack, sense pressure, and hold onto ball when hit. In other words, a competent NFL QB.

those were supposedly Trent biggest strengths according to DICK. Dick has repeatedly said he's smart and is years ahead . Either Trent is who Dick says he is or the problem is Dicks chosen OC. Eitherways , Dick is talking out of his arse.

acehole
01-02-2009, 11:06 AM

JP doesnt want to be here.

What is funny here you guy talk about Trent like he is the
second coming and JP like he is a turd.

And that is fine but 7-9 IN 2006 and 7-9 IN 2008 are not diff.... and 11 BEST PASSER in 2006 is a bit better then 23rd which is where Trent is as of today...if you want to piont to qb rating it is 85.4 for trent and 84.9 for JP during those 2 years...and if you want to say yea but he is .5 better go ahead...but in the End Trent ended up no better then JP and if you look at schedule weakness you can wash that .5 away.

All I am saying is Trent was not as good as you all where saying and JP was not as bad...in the final analysis.

What will you people have to say next year when it is Trent
sticking up the place like he did the second half of 2009?

JP sucks?

I suspect JP will be gone...dont be suprised if it is the Jets or another cold weather team that needs an arm....because he has one. IF a real coach can undo the damage the team has done to yet another qb's head he may be fine who knows....and who cares....

It did not work out for him here....so what....quit hating..

We got a problem of our own and it is called Trent Edwards....and which one of his games show up ..... and that look away factor everytime he goes down..."Will he get back up?" feeling you get. We need another guy in here who is less injury prone and can play a whole year of football....in the cold....with potentially getting hit...

The question is can DJ make a man of Trent
Edwards...they are tied at the hip.

And I say they are both gone in 2010.

And we can rid the Bills of the 2 ivy leaguers
...and get some football players and men to take thier place.

We need a kelly/riech combo.

We have a potential Riech but no Kelly .....yet.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2009, 11:14 AM
If JP gets re-signed than I'm done with this team.

acehole
01-02-2009, 11:19 AM
If JP gets re-signed than I'm done with this team.

You will be back...most of your posts have to do with JP lossmen.

Besides you love this team.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-02-2009, 11:30 AM
[quote=acehole]The question is can DJ make a man of Trent
Edwards...they are tied at the hip.

And I say they are both gone in 2010.

And we can rid the Bills of the 2 ivy leaguers
...and get some football players and men to take thier place.

fyi, you'd only be getting rid of one ivy leaguer cuz stanford is not an ivy league school. but I get your point

patmoran2006
01-02-2009, 01:25 PM
There is a 0.0% chance Losman is back here next year.

He wants to be gone as badly as we dont want him back.

Typ0
01-02-2009, 07:02 PM
gotta love the posturing on the JP issue...his blind fans already making excuses when he does absolutely nothing next year or blatantly fails on the field that it's still going to be mistakes made by the bills organization that caused it to happen. Absolutely hillarious love for a guy that can only close his eyes and heave the ball 80 yards. JP won't be back here. He'll be lucky and praying for an injury just to take a snap in the regular season next year.

Typ0
01-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I agree with Jan we're going to bring in a competent veteran if not a guy whose proven he can excel. I'd opt for Garcia myself and it wouldn't surprise me either. Anyone that wants to keep JP Loser over Jeff Garcia is a complete utter tool.

acehole
01-02-2009, 10:08 PM
gotta love the posturing on the JP issue...his blind fans already making excuses when he does absolutely nothing next year or blatantly fails on the field that it's still going to be mistakes made by the bills organization that caused it to happen. Absolutely hillarious love for a guy that can only close his eyes and heave the ball 80 yards. JP won't be back here. He'll be lucky and praying for an injury just to take a snap in the regular season next year.

Please dont drink and type...what does this even mean?

Typ0
01-03-2009, 08:02 AM
IF a real coach can undo the damage the team has done to yet another qb's head he may be fine who knows.

everything you say has some foul stench of JP is really a five year old and everyone else is responsible for what he does...wake up he's a grown man and he's responsible for his failures. No one coached him to throw the ball at peoples feet or ten feet over their heads. No one coached him to run around like a fool and fail to protect the ball. No one coached him to throw to the wrong receivers and miss open men. This is the way his career has gone because of JP not anyone else.

And all you have to defend your pathetic cover ups for JPs failures is to claim someone who sees through your crap is drunk because you can only see their words on a page. Yeah, I had vodka on my wheaties but that's better than being dumb when I'm sober.

acehole
01-03-2009, 09:23 AM
What you are saying is our coaching is fine.

I disagree.

Billecheck can make a seventh round pick play like a 1 round pick.

We take a first rounder and make him play like a seventh rounder.

It maters.

We have a funny way of ending qb careers here...we have a history of it.

We get a "savior" and he flops.

Usually for the same reason.

We never build a team around them and drop them in.

We usually put them on a bad team and say here go work miracles.

Trent is no better was the piont of the thread.

He (JP) wont be back was the piont of the thread.

He may fair better with a better coach was the piont.

You sound like you are talking about trent in your dunken tyraid below.

I was not defending JP in the post just giving my opinion on JP after the Bills and the state of our current qb situation....I think I was very acurate. Dont let your hate and booze effect your reading comprehention.

everything you say has some foul stench of JP is really a five year old and everyone else is responsible for what he does...wake up he's a grown man and he's responsible for his failures. No one coached him to throw the ball at peoples feet or ten feet over their heads. No one coached him to run around like a fool and fail to protect the ball. No one coached him to throw to the wrong receivers and miss open men. This is the way his career has gone because of JP not anyone else.

And all you have to defend your pathetic cover ups for JPs failures is to claim someone who sees through your crap is drunk because you can only see their words on a page. Yeah, I had vodka on my wheaties but that's better than being dumb when I'm sober.

Typ0
01-03-2009, 09:36 AM
What you are saying is our coaching is fine.

I disagree.

Billecheck can make a seventh round pick play like a 1 round pick.

We take a first rounder and make him play like a seventh rounder.

It maters.

Trent is no better was the piont of the thread.

He (JP) wont be back was the piont of the thread.

He may fair better with a better coach was the piont.

You sound like you are talking about trent in your dunken tyraid below.

I was not defending JP in the post just giving my opinion on JP after the Bills and the state of our current qb situation....I think I was very acurate. Dont let your hate and booze effect your reading comprehention.

the error you make is assuming the player picked in the first round is going to be a gamebreaking QB and then assuming the coaching staff caused that QB to play like someone that should be in the Arena league. More than half the QBs taken tank it's too bad their coaching was so bad or there would be so many more good quarterbacks. The round taken in the draft does not dictate the success a player is going to have neither do a few raw skills. You go ahead and keep calling me drunk for having a clue about faulty thinking...

justasportsfan
01-03-2009, 09:48 AM
...his blind fans already making excuses when he does absolutely nothing next year or blatantly fails on the field that it's still going to be mistakes made by the bills organization that caused it to happen. .

looks whos talking. A JAuron fan who thinks it's the organizations fault he sucks.

acehole
01-03-2009, 09:51 AM
the error you make is assuming the player picked in the first round is going to be a gamebreaking QB and then assuming the coaching staff caused that QB to play like someone that should be in the Arena league. More than half the QBs taken tank it's too bad their coaching was so bad or there would be so many more good quarterbacks. The round taken in the draft does not dictate the success a player is going to have neither do a few raw skills. You go ahead and keep calling me drunk for having a clue about faulty thinking...

I never said that. (HE has no accountability for his play.)

Please read it and move on...you got it wrong.

"I suspect JP will be gone...dont be suprised if it is the Jets or another cold weather team that needs an arm....because he has one. IF a real coach can undo the damage the team has done to yet another qb's head he may be fine who knows....and who cares...."

You dont seem to pay enough attention to the
team if you dont detect a patern here with qb's.

He seemed to be fine until we drafted Trent.
That isnt exactly suporting the guy is it?

Who knows and who cares was my words.

We got the memo you hate JP losmen and you think he sucks.

You love Trent and he is great...

They played about the same ....

I noticed you did not argue those facts...and called them faulty thinking.

What will you hate next year?

From your discription of what you hate in a qb you have no futher to look then Trent Edwards...and that winning coach you seem to think doesnt mater.

We shall see how that works out for you.

djjimkelly
01-03-2009, 09:53 AM

lol exactly no one knows what this ridiculous franchise is gonna do.

how about this as a better scenario

we resign JP and draft a qb round 1 its the type of crap bills would do.

then we would for sure take a white DE in round 2 and a safety in round 3 then another RB in round 4 and then take 3 no name OL round 5-7 LOL

Typ0
01-03-2009, 10:17 AM

You're kidding me right? The stench just continues to get worse. The problem with JP is he's the exact same QB he was when he got here. He's the same guy that broke his leg. I guess that's the arguement really...he's still a rookie because it's clear he's the exact same player he was in his first year. There has been zero growth. His play was never fine. If he grew things would be different and having some patience with him was reasonable...but he never showed he'd change in any way. It's not hate I actually watched the games.

acehole
01-03-2009, 01:32 PM
You're kidding me right? The stench just continues to get worse. The problem with JP is he's the exact same QB he was when he got here. He's the same guy that broke his leg. I guess that's the arguement really...he's still a rookie because it's clear he's the exact same player he was in his first year. There has been zero growth. His play was never fine. If he grew things would be different and having some patience with him was reasonable...but he never showed he'd change in any way. It's not hate I actually watched the games.

Whatever...He was two spots under Tom Brady..that year.

Yes he was fine until we drafted trent to run this god awful sysytem.

But we got what you all wanted.

Twenty turd in the league.

How is that working out for ya!

Cheers.

I would agree with you if you had a clue.

Now move along...nothing to see here.

HHURRICANE
01-03-2009, 02:16 PM
You dont seem to pay enough attention to the
team if you dont detect a patern here with qb's.

That isnt exactly suporting the guy is it?

They played about the same ....

I noticed you did not argue those facts...and called them faulty thinking.

What will you hate next year?

From your discription of what you hate in a qb you have no futher to look then Trent Edwards...and that winning coach you seem to think doesnt mater.

We shall see how that works out for you.

I don't know how long you have been on this site but I was defending JP when I felt the organization wasn't managing his development properly. I was a big JP fan because I thought he the had potential to be good.

After not being smart with Losman under Mularkey, everything changed in 2006. The Bills did everything right by this kid. They suffered through 2-5 til the bye, but didn't yank him, and kept him at the expense of the team and for his future develoment. He got better. Got rid of the ball quicker, didn't double clutch, and made better reads.

Well the training wheels came off in 2007 and he regressed. No one to blame but JP. Edwards was drafted as JP's backup and as one of those picks we could develop and maybe trade for value down the road.

The only reason Edwards saw the field was because JP sucked. My opinion of JP changed forever after 2007 because he proved that he can't hack it in the NFL.

He had a chance to prove his value at the end of this season when his market value was on the line. How did he do? 45 QB rating 2 weeks in a row.

JP's problems are his and his alone. Take it from a onetime JP supporter.

acehole
01-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Actually agree with most of your post below ...with exception of...

"The Bill did everything Right with this kid...."

According to Levys book we did everything wrong.

Tom Brady got Randy Moss and we got Justin Jenkins...

JP was 11th the year before and T brady was 9th Trent is 23rd.

I am not defending JP's play anywhere in this thread.

Period.

The only thing I said before typos 8th cocktail response post... A. he might be better off elsewhere with a new coach. B. We have a history of destroying qb's here. C I dont think he will be back...D They dont want him.

That was the point of the post until the haters got to it.

I came out in the begining of the season with suport for Trent starting....

I am now at the end of the season and they look about the same to me as the stats and records would point to.

One is hated and one is the future.

Go figure.

I don't know how long you have been on this site but I was defending JP when I felt the organization wasn't managing his development properly. I was a big JP fan because I thought he the had potential to be good.

After not being smart with Losman under Mularkey, everything changed in 2006. The Bills did everything right by this kid. They suffered through 2-5 til the bye, but didn't yank him, and kept him at the expense of the team and for his future develoment. He got better. Got rid of the ball quicker, didn't double clutch, and made better reads.

Well the training wheels came off in 2007 and he regressed. No one to blame but JP. Edwards was drafted as JP's backup and as one of those picks we could develop and maybe trade for value down the road.

The only reason Edwards saw the field was because JP sucked. My opinion of JP changed forever after 2007 because he proved that he can't hack it in the NFL.

He had a chance to prove his value at the end of this season when his market value was on the line. How did he do? 45 QB rating 2 weeks in a row.

JP's problems are his and his alone. Take it from a onetime JP supporter.