Name the players that will not be here next year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Name the players that will not be here next year!!

Name the players that will not be here but give a reason why. Don't give a reason like "he sucks".

1) Losman. Even though we could probably re-sign him as a backup I'm convinced that from the owner down this guy is pretty much despised.

2) Fowler. Sorry to be obvious.

3) Jason Whittle. Two year contract that just ended. Did the guy ever see the field?

4) Robert Royal. I believe that TE get's addressed in the off-season. He's got a 4 year deal but I think his lack of key catches and getting less playing time is showing him the door.

5) George Wilson. Enough said.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Name the players that will not be here next year!!

6. Ko Simpson. - for a team t hat loves drafting secondary positions, i'm sure the bills will address this in the draft yet again.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

For the love of all that is holy...someone sent Royal's resume to a headhunter!

Comment

• sauce
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        Name the players that will not be here but give a reason why. Don't give a reason like "he sucks".

1) Losman. Even though we could probably re-sign him as a backup I'm convinced that from the owner down this guy is pretty much despised.

2) Fowler. Sorry to be obvious.

3) Jason Whittle. Two year contract that just ended. Did the guy ever see the field?

4) Robert Royal. I believe that TE get's addressed in the off-season. He's got a 4 year deal but I think his lack of key catches and getting less playing time is showing him the door.

5) George Wilson. Enough said.

Disagree with Wilson...He provides adaquate depth at a cheap salary

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Melvin Fowler
          Robert Royal
          Chris Kelsay
          Coery Mcyntyre
          George Wilson
          Jabari Greer
          Jon Corto
          Blake Costanzo
          Dustin Fox
          Corey Mace
          Jonathan Scott
          Jason whittle
          justin Jenkins
          Marcus Buggs
          Jonathan Stupar
          Copeland bryan
          Ted lehman
          Jp Losman
          Angelo Crowell maybe
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
            Melvin Fowler
            Robert Royal
            Chris Kelsay
            Coery Mcyntyre
            George Wilson
            Jabari Greer
            Jon Corto
            Blake Costanzo
            Dustin Fox
            Corey Mace
            Jonathan Scott
            Jason whittle
            justin Jenkins
            Marcus Buggs
            Jonathan Stupar
            Copeland bryan
            Ted lehman
            Jp Losman
            Angelo Crowell maybe
            No way they release Kelsay. Not saying that he doesn't deseerve it but no way.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Historian
              For the love of all that is holy...someone sent Royal's resume to a headhunter!
              I think he still has a year left on his 10 million dollar deal. I debated on him making the list for this reason.

He's definately the Craig Nall of TEs.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Jason Peters: Buffalo's front office won't play his game and will ship him off to Cincinatti.

Schobel or Kelsay: 1 of the Bills overpaid ends has to go.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Schobel... His high salary coupled with his drop-off in play and lingering injury... Ralph will use the savings in free agency.

As for Royal he and Schouman will share the #2/3 responsibilities behind Fine.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    No way they release Kelsay. Not saying that he doesn't deseerve it but no way.
                    if they go DE in the 1st RD Kelsay should get released just for his cap numbers alone, leave denney and ellis for depth

cant have so much money tied up on 1 uneffective position
                    Kelsay is a joke everyone knows it, i see what you are saying but he hasnt justafied a paycheck since he came form Nebraska
                    Some of these guys gotta go they contribute nothing
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by yordad
                      "Go" as in "go" off the team, or "go" out of the starting lineup? Alot of these guys can stay on for depth, but I guess that knocks a couple roll players off the team.

1). JP is going no matter what.
                      2). Fowler needs to take a hike.
                      3). Preston is as dumb as a cow.
                      4). Whittle is as injured as a snake on the highway all the time.
                      5). Dockery is WAY over paid, and should be friggin straight cut.

and I will go on....

6). Simpson needs to find a seat at the bottom of the depth chart.
                      7). Ellison needs to find a seat at the bottom of the depth chart.
                      8). Kelsey should be cut. He too is way over paid.
                      9). McIntyre blows.
                      10). Royal shouldn't be good enough to make this team, but probably will be again as we continue to ignore this need.

Also, I have no idea why people would want to let Crowell leave.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                        if they go DE in the 1st RD Kelsay should get released just for his cap numbers alone, leave denney and ellis for depth

cant have so much money tied up on 1 uneffective position
                        Kelsay is a joke everyone knows it, i see what you are saying but he hasnt justafied a paycheck since he came form Nebraska
                        Some of these guys gotta go they contribute nothing
                        I think you picked the wrong player. I'm hearing that Schobel might have to retire.

Comment

• bflobarry
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by draz54
                          Schobel... His high salary coupled with his drop-off in play and lingering injury... Ralph will use the savings in free agency.

As for Royal he and Schouman will share the #2/3 responsibilities behind Fine.
                          Keep "Turnstile" Kelsay over Schobel? No way in hell. Kelsay is easily the worst starter on a bad team. Wow, that's hard to do. I don't get all the negativity about Schobel. When healthy, he is our only pass rush threat. Gone next year: Preston (I hope), Royal (ditto), JP obviously, Simpson, and a bunch of back ups. Our #1 need: A pass rushing DE (to be everything Kelsay is being paid to be, but is not), then OLB, then center. Trent will be an upper echelon QB next year, IF we can field a defense than can get off the field. And Josh Reed is the toughest Bill on the team, along w/ the Beast...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bflobarry
                            Keep "Turnstile" Kelsay over Schobel? No way in hell. Kelsay is easily the worst starter on a bad team. Wow, that's hard to do. I don't get all the negativity about Schobel. When healthy, he is our only pass rush threat. Gone next year: Preston (I hope), Royal (ditto), JP obviously, Simpson, and a bunch of back ups. Our #1 need: A pass rushing DE (to be everything Kelsay is being paid to be, but is not), then OLB, then center. Trent will be an upper echelon QB next year, IF we can field a defense than can get off the field. And Josh Reed is the toughest Bill on the team, along w/ the Beast...
                            Schobel wasn't looking like he was on his way to a great year. The myth that it was our interior line's fault maybe replaced by the fact that we have overrated white guys playing the DE position.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bflobarry
                              Keep "Turnstile" Kelsay over Schobel? No way in hell. Kelsay is easily the worst starter on a bad team. Wow, that's hard to do. I don't get all the negativity about Schobel. When healthy, he is our only pass rush threat.
                              Schobel was a pass rushing threat... When all is said and done, Who will make the better back-up to our #1 draft pick?

Comment

Working...
                              X