PDA

View Full Version : Forgetting his past, Jauron hasn't been VERY abysmal. just abysmal.

BillsWin
01-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Remember that each of his 3 years we have been in playoff contention until the last part of our schedule. Now, does this mean the players get lazy or bored at the end of the season, or does Dick?

I think that if Dick could just tighten up his coaching. Limit his mistakes and bring in some key players he turns the 3-4 coaching losses into wins.

which for those of you can do math, turns his season into 10-6 or 11-4 instead of the sub par 7-9.

Even considering that he may be a few fine tunes away from a winning season, this year should still be his last year to proove us fans wrong about the retainment.

This year brings us some tough games against winning teams, if Dick can't learn how to win against winning teams we will never be a winning team.

It all starts with resigning the RIGHT people and cutting the RIGHT people, and then free agency.

after those happen, we'll know if this season is on the right path.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2009, 01:57 PM
My point is that we gain nothing by firing him. This team isn't a game or two away from a Superbowl.

Please watch the playoffs this weekend to dispel the myths that our roster is good.

Maybe Jauron could have won us 1-2 extra games this year. That's it, trust me.

Whoppie!!! 9-7 vs. 7-9.

11-5 didn't make the playoffs this year.

Jauron is a good teacher and gets the most out of his players. This is why we hired him. Everyone knew that he wasn't going to be a genius on game day. The team will be better next year. How good is up in the air right now.

RockStar36
01-02-2009, 02:06 PM
A good coach/coaching staff probably wins the game at Miami, at least one game against the Jets, the Browns game, and the 49ers game. That still might not be enough, but it makes a huge difference.

BillsWin
01-02-2009, 02:15 PM
My point is that we gain nothing by firing him. This team isn't a game or two away from a Superbowl.

Please watch the playoffs this weekend to dispel the myths that our roster is good.

Maybe Jauron could have won us 1-2 extra games this year. That's it, trust me.

Whoppie!!! 9-7 vs. 7-9.

11-5 didn't make the playoffs this year.

Jauron is a good teacher and gets the most out of his players. This is why we hired him. Everyone knew that he wasn't going to be a genius on game day. The team will be better next year. How good is up in the air right now.

Thats right. He teaches well. He may make stupid mistakes but if he has the players, they'll play well for him, lets wait and see if Ralph brings in some talent before we send him to the guillotine. But by all means, this is his last year to get above .500 or into the playoffs.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2009, 02:17 PM
A good coach/coaching staff probably wins the game at Miami, at least one game against the Jets, the Browns game, and the 49ers game. That still might not be enough, but it makes a huge difference.

No way.

What did the coaching staff do wrong in the 49rs game?

The Jets game wasn't a shoe in either because the Jets could have gotten the ball back even if Losman doesn't fumble. But it was winnable.

Cleveland was a winnable game but Edwards did throw 3 picks early and I think the coaching staff had their hands tied for the rest of the game.

Losman starting any game for us was going to be tough to win. No way you can blame the Miami game on coaching. No way.

9-7 maybe and that's a strong "maybe".

Dujek
01-02-2009, 02:21 PM
No way.

What did the coaching staff do wrong in the 49rs game?

Apart from having 9 plays inside the opposition 10 yard line and not giving the ball to Lynch on any of those plays, when he had been running all over the 49ers?

HHURRICANE
01-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Apart from having 9 plays inside the opposition 10 yard line and not giving the ball to Lynch on any of those plays, when he had been running all over the 49ers?

Yes, and "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts it would be Christmas all year long.

I'm not saying that Juaron and staff didn't make mistakes but this is the same board that *****ed when we ran the ball too much last year for no gain.

Like I said maybe 2 wins more. 9-7.