PDA

View Full Version : UB vs Conn

PECKERWOOD
01-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Anybody else watching this game on tv?

RB, Donald Brown from Conn is a stud, plain and simple. He's averaging close to 14 ypc right now, he is something else. He will probably come out this year, they are saying that he is anywhere between a late 1st to a 3rd round pick. If we trade down and get the right amount of draft choices, I would love to see this guy come play for Buffalo.

DT, Anel Montanez from UB is a stud, plain and simple. I've seen him on two forced fumbles in the first half alone! He is a Sophomore, probably wont be in the draft this year but keep an eye on this kid.

hammerbillsfan
01-03-2009, 12:57 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=167938

robdellomo1
01-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Doanld is unbelievable. He grew up right next store to me in Atlantic Highlands. His parents still live there. Donny has been a friend of mine for a long time. If we needed a RB this year there would be no doubt in my mind but to take Donny. He has skills and brains.

Jan Reimers
01-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Brown is good, but RB is far from a position of need for the Bills.

Throne Logic
01-04-2009, 11:19 AM
As a CT Alum, I'd love to have a good UCONN player on the Bills. Danny O. hasn't been exactly lighting things up for the Lions.

However, we don't need another RB. We've got two great ones plus Omon who is still a question mark with little playing time. Why would use a first day pick on an RB when there are so many other needs to address either directly through a pick or a trade for a veteran.

DrGraves
01-04-2009, 12:13 PM
UB's run defense is one of the worst in the nations. The kid is good, but i wouldnt be excited about him just because of that game.

Jersey1031
01-04-2009, 12:46 PM
UB's run defense is one of the worst in the nations. The kid is good, but i wouldnt be excited about him just because of that game.

I mean he has done it all season, he lead the nation in rushing man! But Donnie is a good kid, I've known him since running against him in HS track and have spent the past 3 years (he red shirted our freshman year) cheering him on up at UConn. While it has been great watching him develop, I don't know if he could make in the NFL. Definitely not a 1st rounder. Overall a great, humble, and hard working kid from a great family.

Go UConn!
Go Jersey!!

spacecowboy
01-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Went to the game! Had a good time, except in the second half. The crowed was about %80 Buffalo fans and we didn't have much to cheer about. The Bulls only got 20 by UCONN's horrible and repeated mistakes. It would be nice to see them (Bulls)there again with T.O. being so close to Buffalo it would have made for a good atmosphere if the Bulls could have scored, or at least moved the ball more.

DraftBoy
01-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Thread moved to proper forum.