PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher on the trading block?

X-Era
01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Heres the link:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-31-bears-haugh-chicagodec31,0,1665137,print.column

Read down a ways

It would take me all of 1 millisecond to trade for Urlacher (depending on the price).

Bump Poz outside and add Urlacher and you have made this D way way better.

Mr. Pink
01-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Another guy I'd trade Jason Peters for if Peters is outrageous with contract demands.

X-Era
01-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Another guy I'd trade Jason Peters for if Peters is outrageous with contract demands.

Thats called a push.

When the game is to get better, trading away someone whos good for someone whos good keeps you virtually the same as far as talent goes.

Trade pick(s) for him and keep Peters? Then we are better.

PECKERWOOD
01-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Ehh, I don't see it happening. There are alot of good FA's available this year. Urlacher is really banged up and besides that, I'd rather have a playmaker and emotional leader like Ray Lewis on this team over Urlacher.. Ohh... Ray Lew is a UFA btw, no trade necessary.

Owen DeBoard
01-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Ehh, I don't see it happening. There are alot of good FA's available this year. Urlacher is really banged up and besides that, I'd rather have a playmaker and emotional leader like Ray Lewis on this team over Urlacher.. Ohh... Ray Lew is a UFA btw, no trade necessary.
Urlacher is overated. He has already peaked and is goin nowhere but down. He doesnt have the speed like he once did and that was his greatest strenghth. I would take Ray Lewis any day over Urlacher.

ALL D
01-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Urlacher is overated. He has already peaked and is goin nowhere but down. He doesnt have the speed like he once did and that was his greatest strenghth. I would take Ray Lewis any day over Urlacher.

I agree...

Ray Lewis also brings a leadership to this core of Linebackers...

Night Train
01-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Mentioning Chris Simms & Losman as QB options was comical. I thought they were looking for an upgrade.

TacklingDummy
01-07-2009, 11:01 PM
I've always thought Urlacher was overrated.