Need a DC

Brian Billick

Need a center

Jason Brown

Back up vet QB

Kyle Boller

A Safty

Dawan Landry

Honestly, Baltimore may become our free agentcy house.

Mr. Pink
01-03-2009, 06:31 PM
It's Dawan Landry.

And he's not going anywhere.

Laron is a Redskin, he's not going anywhere either.

hydro
01-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Yup, I bet all of them are just killing to be on the Bills!

:sarcasm:

Mitchell55
01-03-2009, 06:34 PM
It's Dawan Landry.

And he's not going anywhere.

Laron is a Redskin, he's not going anywhere either.

Im just pointing out hes a Safty and hes a free agent. Its not like Lewis is going anywhere either.

PECKERWOOD
01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Billick is an OC not a DC, despite the lack of success that the offense had in Baltimore! :up:

I respect Billick as a HC, not as an OC.

The Jokeman
01-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Billick is an OC not a DC, despite the lack of success that the offense had in Baltimore! :up:

I respect Billick as a HC, not as an OC.
But he was an amazing OC in Minnesota but a marginal HC in Baltimore with the exception of his Super Bowl year. I actually feel the other way around and why was calling us to sign Billick as our OC last offseason.

patmoran2006
01-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Only one I'd be interested in is Jason Brown...

The LB"s are all great, but are either old, or will get better offers than anywhere.. And if the BIlls were to get one of them, they'd have to overpay them so much (to get them to want to come Buffalo- SUggs or scott) that we'd be done in FA and that's not good enough.

patmoran2006
01-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I dont follow the Ravens enough to know that their FO may be thinking, but I would think they would tag Suggs (??), and to me, SCott is along the same lines of ANgelo Crowell, so I dont know how much I'd pay him.

and I seriously doubt Ray Lewis would leave the Ravens, much less to come to Buffalo.. Would you?

Now Jason Brown on the other hand, he's going to be VERY highly sought after by a number of teams. To me, this is the guy the Bills should really go after.. He'd make the OL a lot better

PECKERWOOD
01-03-2009, 07:14 PM
But he was an amazing OC in Minnesota but a marginal HC in Baltimore with the exception of his Super Bowl year. I actually feel the other way around and why was calling us to sign Billick as our OC last offseason.

He did have Moss and Carter in Minnesota though but point taken.

Devin
01-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Ozzie newsome is one of the best gm's in football he will sign and tag who he needs to.

The Jokeman
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Ozzie newsome is one of the best gm's in football he will sign and tag who he needs to.
He sure is. I still can't believe that Justin Bannan is starting on that defense yet it just goes to show he put talent around a scrub and all of a sudden a scrub doesn't look that bad.

HHURRICANE
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Yup, I bet all of them are just killing to be on the Bills!

:sarcasm:

Dude, we have a killer Applebee's!!

Pinkerton Security
01-03-2009, 08:00 PM
did i miss something? where did it say we need a new DC? I really doubt we get rid of Fewell

superbills
01-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Maybe he meant OC and in any case I don't see us making any coaching changes. Also, Kyle Boller and JP can go pack groceries together. They're both useless.

yordad
01-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Only one I'd be interested in is Jason Brown...

The LB"s are all great, but are either old, or will get better offers than anywhere.. And if the BIlls were to get one of them, they'd have to overpay them so much (to get them to want to come Buffalo- SUggs or scott) that we'd be done in FA and that's not good enough.I don't think this is entirely true. I would be "interested" in just about all of them.

Mr. Pink
01-04-2009, 01:40 AM

I still remember him as the best Tight End in history.

And still hold a grudge against him for taking the job he did and slapping tradition in the face while doing so.

Michael82
01-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Looks like we never should have gotten rid of FS Jim Leonhard too. :sigh:

Mitchell55
01-04-2009, 02:48 PM
I always thought that Billick was a defensive coach since he built one of the worst offences in the nfl and 1 of the best defenses in nfl history.