PDA

View Full Version : Mike Gandy?

HHURRICANE
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Typical Bills. He played great today.

Maybe Mouse McNally was just a crappy coach.

Mitchell55
01-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Um, im sorry to break it to you but when he was here he made Jonas Jennings looked like Johnathon Odgen.

theanswer74
01-03-2009, 07:34 PM
I always liked Gandy felt Losman was his problem, not his talent.

I used to ask his critics to watch him and then post what they didnt like. Needless to say they never posted because Losman was the cause of almost every sack given up.

ParanoidAndroid
01-03-2009, 09:12 PM
I've always thought that Gandy got the short end of the stick in Buffalo.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
01-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Damn, I was going to make this same thread myself.

BILLSROCK1212
01-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Gandy was always decent....tolerable...in other words better than or centers this year....not hard to beat that....okay ill stop w/ the sarcasm...yea Gandy was good

Tatonka
01-03-2009, 11:32 PM
thank god we have a top 5 LT now.. :rolleyes:

topher180
01-04-2009, 02:20 AM
So a former Bill found success somewhere else? Hm, shocking.

I can't call it. Coaching, the other linemen surrounding him, the Arizona heat....who knows. Good for him, but since he's no longer a Bill I can only care so much. Well he gets a few extra points being an ND alumn, but still.

Jan Reimers
01-04-2009, 10:39 AM
So a former Bill found success somewhere else? Hm, shocking.

I can't call it. Coaching, the other linemen surrounding him, the Arizona heat....who knows. Good for him, but since he's no longer a Bill I can only care so much. Well he gets a few extra points being an ND alumn, but still.
It surprises me how many ex-Bills, many of whom we unceremoniously dumped, are starting for playoff teams. Besides Gandy, Milloy and Wire start for Atlanta, Leonhard in Baltimore, and there are some others who I can't recall at the moment.

Funny how they're no good here, but can still play elsewhere.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
01-04-2009, 11:24 PM
^ Yeah, it seems like if Jim Leonhard was borned again and this time he actually had some talent. Just to say that Dawan Landry has probably lost his job is impressive.

About Milloy though, the guy sucks more than ever.