PDA

View Full Version : The tourney starts Monday!



lordofgun
05-08-2003, 03:51 PM
:D

05-08-2003, 03:54 PM
You stink and your mother dresses you funny

shelby
05-08-2003, 05:08 PM
:couch:

i see log is bored again.:snicker:

Ebenezer
05-08-2003, 05:10 PM
A little early there D.

BillC
05-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Shuddup Poindexter.

ublinkwescore
05-08-2003, 05:40 PM
At least the local Burger King isn't always calling the cops on his mom.

mchurchfie
05-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
At least the local Burger King isn't always calling the cops on his mom.

Direct proof of why you should not even consider entering this event Uboink...just trying to spare yuh the pain:idunno::D:church:

lordofgun
05-08-2003, 05:57 PM
That doesn't even make sense. :huh:

BillC
05-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Ublink's fast food references, your mom jokes, ...what's next....?


This kid is killing me with originality. Try an M-80 in the fish tank at the pet store next time blinker, more yield.

ublinkwescore
05-08-2003, 06:26 PM
That's kinda between me and D from another thread morons.

That thread is called "WooHoo, I'm getting a new job that pays 2x's more..."

Or something like that.

ublinkwescore
05-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by BillC
Ublink's fast food references, your mom jokes, ...what's next....?


This kid is killing me with originality. Try an M-80 in the fish tank at the pet store next time blinker, more yield.

That was Church that was bringing in the 'your mom jokes' there wiseguy.

Smoke another doobie, see if that helps your memory pal.

Bufftp
05-08-2003, 07:42 PM
directed to LOG

Originally posted by
You stink and your mother dresses you funny
Big D you need to have your reading glasses checked. Its an insult tourny not a truth tourney.

ublinkwescore
05-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Ooh double whammy on LOG.

LOG, something tells me no one cares if they lose if they can eliminate you.

05-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Blink1983, there's a big difference...

Folks are laughing with LoG

They're laughing at you.

lordofgun
05-08-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Ooh double whammy on LOG.

LOG, something tells me no one cares if they lose if they can eliminate you.

I'm not as big a target as you, you fat cigarette-smoking pansy. :D

ublinkwescore
05-09-2003, 07:01 AM
I don't smoke, and I'm losing weight.

Jealous D?

They only post laughing smileys in response to your attempts to be funny out of sympathy.

That's ok, I can live with being a big target.

Does the winner get any kind of prize?

ublinkwescore
05-09-2003, 07:02 AM
D are you in it?

I so desperately want a Canadian to go up against in the first round.

ublinkwescore
05-09-2003, 07:03 AM
NBF would be better so I can take out your 'guy' friend, but I don't think he's got the cajones to enter.

05-09-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
With work, a change in address, and some major family health issues, I am not going to be around much this summer.

Ublink, what part of NBF's post didn't you understand ? You talk about a code of conduct that Californians have, but yet you stoop lower than the belly of a snake posting crap like above, showing a complete lack of class on your behalf.

He's obviously got a time issue due to much bigger issues than you're able to comprehend in your little corner of the world that you've painted yourself into, but if you want to continue cultivating your image as some kind of bad boy with 4th grade intelligence/social skills, be my guest, just don't expect much sympathy from others.

Mr. Miyagi
05-09-2003, 07:24 AM
I see everyone is already warming up. This should be fun. :D

clumping platelets
05-09-2003, 07:54 AM
LOG is a goat-smellin' @$$

lordofgun
05-09-2003, 08:38 AM
CLUMP is an @$$-smellin' goat.

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 08:42 AM
you're lucky BillsNYC is busy with work and has no time for this....cuz i'd drop all you in the contest of wits...which none of you have. thank you.

mchurchfie
05-09-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I don't smoke, and I'm losing weight.


Translation = I'm a fat b@stard and my Mommy will kick my a$$ if she catches me playing with matches:eek::nana: :church:

mchurchfie
05-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
you're lucky BillsNYC is busy with work and has no time for this....cuz i'd drop all you in the contest of wits...which none of you have. thank you.

Translation = I am too much of a wuss to enter because you guys would kick my a$$ into next week:D :idunno: :church:

:lol:

BillsMan80
05-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Man I'll take y'all down...

Y'all are so fat, you jumped on a dollar and made change.

05-09-2003, 09:18 AM
Dost thou smote Blinkimus Minimus, Church ?

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie


Translation = I am too much of a wuss to enter because you guys would kick my a$$ into next week:D :idunno: :church:

:lol:

pfff...you overanalyze things like a crazy CHICK......

Valerie
05-09-2003, 09:37 AM
WTH does "pfff" stand for? Everyone is using it now.

05-09-2003, 09:41 AM
"vart" comes to mind

mchurchfie
05-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
WTH does "pfff" stand for? Everyone is using it now.

It is our new substitute phrase for "Nuff Said" J:D :idunno: :church:

clumping platelets
05-09-2003, 09:43 AM
No that's poot!

Valerie
05-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Oh, okay. Thanks, Churchie! :peck: I was out of the loop on that one. lol

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Oh, okay. Thanks, Churchie! :peck: I was out of the loop on that one. lol

BillsNYC started the "pffff" movement...as he always does start trends such as this....because BillsNYC defines cool.

pfff....is the simple sound of blowing air between closed lips to get across the idea of "go F### yourself"

thank you.

mchurchfie
05-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by
Dost thou smote Blinkimus Minimus, Church ?

:lol::rofl:

And thy Church smote the lowly peasant Blinkimus Minimus, and all was laid to burnination.
:shelby: :church: :D

Earthquake Enyart
05-09-2003, 09:58 AM
Boy, for guys who aren't playing, you guys sure are edgy. :eek:

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 10:00 AM
BillsNYC = cool

thank you

mybills
05-09-2003, 12:51 PM
"pfff" is the sound of a beer tab opening! ;)
honey & I pfff together all the time! :D

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by mybills
"pfff" is the sound of a beer tab opening! ;)
honey & I pfff together all the time! :D

no no no no no!!!!

beer can opening is:

puh-chhhhhhhhh

a BUD can is:

crack-chhhhhhhhhhh


pfffff = go f yourself

mybills
05-09-2003, 12:57 PM
I thought "crack-chhhhhhhhhhh" was the sound of my bro's wife craking her head open by my fist in my fantasies! :evil:

05-09-2003, 01:24 PM
I still say vart

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by mybills
I thought "crack-chhhhhhhhhhh" was the sound of my bro's wife craking her head open by my fist in my fantasies! :evil:

satan? is that you?

ticatfan
05-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Well I am putting my money on BD,you whinny,pathetic,crack infested yanks won't stand up to the big canuck.

05-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Us Ottawa Valley born boys are scrappers, eh, Ticat ?

ticatfan
05-09-2003, 02:55 PM
As tough as they come bd.

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 02:59 PM
pussies

ticatfan
05-09-2003, 03:10 PM
Go back to your roof top little boy.

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 03:15 PM
LITTLE? if anythings little....its whatever you got hangin between your legs....

Gunzlingr
05-09-2003, 03:36 PM
I still have no clue as to what to do.

lordofgun
05-09-2003, 03:42 PM
I'll post instructions sometime this weekend. You probably still won't understand. :shakeno:

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
I still have no clue as to what to do.

you sound like a woman...

ticatfan
05-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Have you ever had a clue to anything.

Gunzlingr
05-09-2003, 03:48 PM
:cry: I'm goin' home!

ticatfan
05-09-2003, 03:57 PM
me to.

BillsNYC
05-09-2003, 03:57 PM
i can't wait to get the hell out of here!

justasportsfan
05-09-2003, 09:57 PM
Hey Blinkie, I'm pulling for you man. I hope you know your insults. If not, you better go back and buy that dude some alcohol and then have him kick you after....again. Don't let me down.

I wonder if you should have a warm-up match this weekend with Chuchie. :feedback:

ublinkwescore
05-10-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by


Ublink, what part of NBF's post didn't you understand ? You talk about a code of conduct that Californians have, but yet you stoop lower than the belly of a snake posting crap like above, showing a complete lack of class on your behalf.

He's obviously got a time issue due to much bigger issues than you're able to comprehend in your little corner of the world that you've painted yourself into, but if you want to continue cultivating your image as some kind of bad boy with 4th grade intelligence/social skills, be my guest, just don't expect much sympathy from others.

I didn't see that D.

I'm not gonna apologize though.

NBF is good for nothing as a Mod except to bring in double standards against me.

mchurchfie
05-10-2003, 11:00 AM
:shakeno:

Tatonka
05-10-2003, 03:06 PM
so when are you guys gonna start the jokes? havent read anything funny in here yet.. :scratch:

i cant wait to see the first person get really offended..