PDA

View Full Version : Post something positive about the present day Bills franchise

ddaryl
01-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Post the 1st positve thing that comes to mind when you think of the present day Bills.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread falls off the end of the page before it gets a reply...

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2009, 12:55 PM
The throwback uniform looks damn good.

Stewie
01-05-2009, 12:57 PM
red white and blue: the most kickass color combination in world history

Dr. Lecter
01-05-2009, 01:00 PM
They have a stud left tackle.

Night Train
01-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Someone actually occupies that white elephant stadium for the sake of the taxpayers.

evol4276
01-05-2009, 01:02 PM
the franchise has 2 tank rbs

Typ0
01-05-2009, 01:03 PM
they keep budweiser in business...

HHURRICANE
01-05-2009, 01:13 PM
They have a starting QB.

BlackMetalNinja
01-05-2009, 01:13 PM
red white and blue: the most kickass color combination in world historyAmerica... **** yeah!

Bills Juggernaut
01-05-2009, 01:15 PM
They haven't moved to LA.............................yet.......................

Dujek
01-05-2009, 01:22 PM
They have 3 great returners for punts and kickoffs.

PECKERWOOD
01-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Peters, Walker, Edwards, Stroud, McGee, Whitner and McKelvin! We got some promising youth that could be successful if put in a position to win.

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2009, 01:25 PM
They are for the most part a young team, with lots of possibilities...

Historian
01-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Dick Jauron has a Facebook page...

ddaryl
01-05-2009, 01:42 PM
The throwback uniform looks damn good.

I disagree.... I can't stand the helmets

ddaryl
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
They are for the most part a young team, with lots of possibilities...

your really reaching for this one... too bad we said this last year...

Ingtar33
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Brian Moorman

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-05-2009, 01:44 PM
we won the super bowl this year!

what?

we didn't?

oh

well, the throw back unis are the only other thing

ddaryl
01-05-2009, 01:44 PM
They haven't moved to LA.............................yet.......................

or Toronto or up in the AFC East for that matter

but yours is a positve.. I'll give ya that

yordad
01-05-2009, 01:50 PM
They have a starting QB.They have 22 starters, but this was a "mention something positive" thread, not "mention something random"

Answer: They are the closest team to my house.

Historian
01-05-2009, 01:50 PM
We don't have a flying fish as a logo....

billsfanone
01-05-2009, 01:55 PM
They are better than the 2001 team.

Historian
01-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Our colors aren't AQUA and CORAL.

:limp:

Mitchell55
01-05-2009, 01:58 PM
We're not the lions :poop:

NC-BILLS44
01-05-2009, 01:59 PM
They have a cool new player named-

Leodis Mc"Touchdown"

That's what I'm going to call him from now on. It sounds good when you yell during one of his returns.

ALSO

The Bills didn't go 0-16.

patmoran2006
01-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Besides Detroit, there's no where else to go but up?

User Manuel
01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
The pre-eminent special teams franchise in league history.

Buffatexas
01-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Best....Tailgating....Period!

HHURRICANE
01-05-2009, 02:20 PM
The pre-eminent special teams franchise in league history.

I was feeling positive until I read this.

Typ0
01-05-2009, 02:22 PM
they have those round sinks in the bathrooms...so there is plenty of room to take a leak.

Mitchell55
01-05-2009, 02:22 PM
The Jills are hot

ddaryl
01-05-2009, 02:25 PM
The Jills are hot

I haven't seen this years lot, but in years past this has been very debateable

ddaryl
01-05-2009, 02:26 PM
they have those round sinks in the bathrooms...so there is plenty of room to take a leak.

# 1 answer so far LOL!

Crazygoo
01-05-2009, 02:33 PM
The old school standing buffalos on the throw backs is awesome

hydro
01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
They give you a good reason to start drinking at 8am on 8... err.... 7 sundays out of the year.

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2009, 02:57 PM
your really reaching for this one... too bad we said this last year...

thats why i didnt say potential, i said possibilities...because possibilities can go either way. we could possibly go winless next year, and we could possibly win the super bowl.

shelby
01-05-2009, 02:59 PM
There's a really great message board dedicated to discussing the Bills.
:D

billsfanone
01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
<b><font size="7">BEAST MODE!</font></b>

shelby
01-05-2009, 03:05 PM
FRED JACKSON!

tat2dmike77
01-05-2009, 03:18 PM
The excuse "I'm not an alocoholic i'm a Bills fan" works at any intervention.

Typ0
01-05-2009, 04:51 PM
# 1 answer so far LOL!

I've seen women peeing in those sinks!

X-Era
01-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Post the 1st positve thing that comes to mind when you think of the present day Bills.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread falls off the end of the page before it gets a reply...

Marshawn Lynch.

I dont care that hes not top 5 in yards, I dont care that some think hes inst that great...

Every single time I watch him play I see a guy who plays, smash mouth, never quit football. Just what he brings in attitude to the field is what I love the most about this squad right now.

He is the single biggest reason I enjoy the bills these days.

nateodoms'bff
01-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Marshawn Lynch.

He's the only true game changer on this team.

hammerbillsfan
01-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Best....Tailgating....Period!

:goodpost:

The_Babe
01-05-2009, 08:13 PM
We've won 21 games in the past three years. :ill:

tampabay25690
01-05-2009, 08:28 PM
The Bills still play in BUFFALO

topher180
01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
The excuse "I'm not an alocoholic i'm a Bills fan" works at any intervention.

Enabler!

Mitchell55
01-05-2009, 08:54 PM
They have a starting QB.

We also have4 a starting RB, FB, WR,TE, LT,LG,C,RG,RT,RE,LE,DT,DT 2, LB,LB,LB,CB,CB, FS, SS, LS, K, P.

Marvelous
01-06-2009, 02:52 AM
No ddaryl, it's NOT a toughy to this diehard fan who views winning as a PERK!

-By no means do i feel superior to any Bills fan..

---BUt seriously, Just watching the Bills every week & now every week in HD & i DVR the game & can re-watch as i wish... -AND- I also DVR the direct tv replay wgich is similar BUT BETTER then NFL networks replay.. Because the D-tv version is every game GUARANTEED..
----I strongly recommend everyone to rewatch the previous weeks Bills game on Saturday evening with this version. It's about a half hour or less & it makes me very attuned & ready for the sunday game....

Back on topic about POsitives about Bills this year..

---Moorman is awesome and fun as hell to watch..Remember week 1's TD pass to freaking Ryan Denney.
--Remember Moorman juking etc for the 1st down. wooT!
--Also Moorman calling for the block. ahaha! Man if i could have a frozen frame of that i would make it my wallpaper, -OR- 8X10 that piece. Awesome..
----So yeah, Our punter is amazingly awesome!!!!But more importantly then his awesomeness is his ENTERTAINMENT value..Every punt i get excited, cause ya never know if this is teh one taht's a fake...I wonder what his percentage is for fakes?
-----Heck man, not just Moorman BUT our SPecial Teams are just that "SPECIAL"... Only Ryan Lindell spoiled PERFECTION!... i JUST SAW ON NFLnetwork, STATS for top 10 of every category & i saw that unrestricted free agent Roscoe Parrish led the whole NFL in Punt returns.. & he was in good company too...So Parrish is freaking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G at punt Returns...Leodis is soooo much fun to watch on kickoffs. Freaking Phantom holdin against the Jets cost us & him the glory!!!!
-----Now our gunners..W-E-N-D-L-I-N-G! Is he the dude who jumped over the car in that video on draft day two years ago? i think so but unsure.. Hmm George WIlson, Costanzo, Corto are decent but not elite like Aiken or Tasker, or STamer. NO, im not categorizing Tasker with Stamer LOL! But i was just thinking of the elite gunners etc....

---------So man i'd say our special Teams are VERY-SPECIAL and very deserving of mention, because they are probably ranked high in the BEST SPECIAL TEAMS OF ALL TIME!

----No-Neck!! I love me some Kyle Williams .... Who remembers that LSU Tigers fan who came in here right after the draft & was talking about his Kyle WIlliams blow up doll & how lucky we we're etc.... HE WAS RIGHT!!! Kyle WIlliams is very fun to watch & a str8 ^ beast! Man did Marcus Stroud bring a fire under this kids @ss or what....He is relentless & i see N-O-T-H-I-N-G stopping him from being a star nose tackle/DT etc.. I think he is a star now,,,but i meant the national spotlight.
---Kyle WIlliams provides us with a freaking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 1-two- punch with STroud being the clogger/beast/mauling monster etc,,&&& Kyle being the Pass rusher who really played his @ss off this year..
-----Kyle Williams played so much better then the stats show..I recall many QB pressures where he got -0-/zero stats for the play. But the pass incomplete or worse etc, means success..

--LT Jason Peters Ummmmm Guys/Gals Has anyone taken the time to notice we have a superstar,,homegrown(drafted) franchise LT??? The most coveted position in the NFL.. Seriously, LT is theee primo...Look at Orlando Pace,,Ogden & The best of em all Walter Jones(imo)..
Peters wasn't Greedy last year. But he handled it W-R-O-N-G! This is a fact(Tennel Ka) The dude is obviously superstar & the dude is sooo underpaid..So why is this not obvious that LT is thee position & he is a star LT??? :wtf: Serisouly, wtf is The Ralph doing here? LT set means we are super strong goping into the future..
---So i can't help but feel really B-E-T-R-A-Y-E-D by my bro's here that wanna trade away Peters.. Makes zero/nodda/no sense at all...WTF do we need that 1st round pick for instead of Peters? I ask/ no i BEG the Bills fans who are not to happy With Jason Peters because of hold-out & because he showed up fat & somewhat outta shape..So this isn't the place to flame anyone,,,So i'm putting down Jason Peters as one of my positives.
((((is Peters teh best player on our team?))))

---Bobby April!---,, I'm all for promoting him to whatever it takes to retain his services.. Man, teams are sporting wood all over the place wanting our beloved Bobby April..To me it's almost a no-brainer taht he is our next head-coach--NOt a lock because he's a lowly special teams coach & that is below a O + D coord..But man is he awesome...

----Comeback player of the year Bills & Trent Edwards best best friend = Josh Reed...This is why if we stick with Trent, resigning Lee EVans like we did was somewhat a bad strategy move...Evans is awesome,,but only to the strong-armed ...And & Tent Is-Not "strong-armed" That's why he nailes Josh Reed,,Shouman,Freddy Jackson,,Marshawn,,Royal etc.. Because he loooovvveeesss the dumpoff shorties,
----I've said this many many times--We shoulda been determined to sign a clutch,possession WR like TJ Houshmanzadah or trade Evans for Boldin STR8^. For us to be elite with Trent Edawards then we need a reciever who strives & is amazingly awesome at short -to- a maximum of medium routes etc...
---1 good thing about Evans being so awesome is that teams/defenses will still respect him enough to keep 1 over the top alot.....
--So yeah,,Josh Reed really impressed me this season and he deserves to be here for as long as he is a postive example..Hard worker,Unselfish bigtime. etc...

----Shouman---I think we have our next decent TE...He's atleast gonna be a Big-Riemersma.. The Riemersma in that one season with Fluite where he had 600-800 yards etc.... I like the kid & he is a b-e-a-s-t! BEAST GUYS!! What's not to like? Oh,,,pedigree is missing.. The fans here who won't step up &^ admit it, are the same exact fans that demand a pro-bowl type player,,,or a rookie/super-young kid on his way to stardom,,So anything less is pathetic & then there's the reason to hate....that's so annoying to me... I loved me some Shane Conlan & MC Keller,,Ant SMith,, The Safety LEONARD,,Russell Copeland,,Phil Hansen((( yeah that's right,i own a jersey! #90 baby!))The Buscuit((Cornelius Bennett*))Don Beebe etc etc etc...I could go on all day,,,but these were very very good & reliable players who we loved & supported..Depsite the fact that most didn't goto the probowl,& werent ever gonna go,,,but taht was OK because the were important part o' the team...........

Oaf
01-06-2009, 05:57 AM
A wonderful thunder and lightning combo at RB.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 09:53 AM
the most positive thing about this team.........that the season is over.