-Read and React
-Sideline to Sideline Ability

Cons:
-Shedding Blocks
-Average Size
-Physicality
-Strength

Overall:
Freeman played much better as a Junior last year than as a Senior. Then again most of the same can be said for the rest of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. Freeman is extremely versatile and played all the LB positions in his 4 years at Ohio State. He is best suited as an OLB due to struggles in shedding blocks. Freeman has great vision and can read and react to a play before most other LB's and with his sideline to sideline ability he can use his angles to get to the corner before the back does in most cases. Freeman can deliver some big shots but he is not an overly physical LB, his size is questionable and while he is listed at 6'1, some question that. He will have to get stronger on the next level in order to see any kind of significant time. Freeman also has some injury concerns as he lost his entire Freshman year due to a knee injury, then again in 2007 he has to have knee surgery for a torn meniscus.

Stats:
2008-76 Tackles, 9 TFL, 1 Sack, 4 PD
2007-109 Tackles, 9.5 TFL, 1.5 Sacks, 5 PD, 2 FF
2006-71 Tackles, 2.5 TFL, 1 Sack, 2 INT, 6 PD
Career-256 Tackles, 21 TFL, 6 Sacls, 2 INT, 15 PD, 2 FF

Bowl Games:
2006-15 Tackles v. Florida
2007-14 Tackles, 1 FF v. LSU
2008-IN PROGRESS v. Texas

PECKERWOOD
01-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I really like this guy.

Bring back Crowell, put this guy behind him for now. Oh yeah, don't forget that Freeman is a pretty damn good ST's player as well. We could make room for this guy.

Nice work, DB!

X-Era
01-06-2009, 06:13 AM
I really dont like him much at all.

Hes a bigtime pile jumper for one

He gets little to no pass rush

He isnt stellar in coverage

And hes barely visible in most games

I seriously think Keith Ellison is better than he is at this point.