-Speed
-Hands
-Routes

Cons:
-Tweener
-Blocking
-Size

Overall:
Not many people have seen Zacharie play and he's a bit of FB/H-back Tweener as of now. He has great speed for a FB, and his hands are going to be very good as a dump off option for any QB, and he has the ability to catch the ball and make a nice gain out of it. To be a true FB on the next level though Zacharie is going to need to work on his blocking ability. His footwork, his leverage, his hand placement, and blitz pickup all will need plenty of time and attention. Lastly Zacharie will need to hit the weight room and hard! He could use to add 15 pounds of pure muscle to his frame in order to be able to deal with the bruising punishment that a FB takes daily.

Stats:
2008: 46 Receptions, 510 Yards, 4 TD
2007: 36 Receptions, 437 Yards, 6 TD
2006: 30 Receptions, 405 Yards, 2 TD
Career: 112 Receptions, 1352 Yards, 12 TD

BlackMetalNinja
01-06-2009, 06:33 AM
I think he wins based on the name alone!

Oaf
01-17-2009, 03:25 PM
will he stay at fb or move up to tight end?

PECKERWOOD
01-17-2009, 05:27 PM
will he stay at fb or move up to tight end?

Kinda small for a TE?

DraftBoy
01-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Likely FB in the NFL with Hback potential. I kinda like him as a very poor mans Larry Centers.

mysticsoto
01-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Likely FB in the NFL with Hback potential. I kinda like him as a very poor mans Larry Centers.

Yeah, I like him too, but only as a 7th rder. Unfortunately, he'd likely go sooner...if only we could get a top DE and C in FA, that would free up the draft to be able to do alot more!!!

DraftBoy
01-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I like him too, but only as a 7th rder. Unfortunately, he'd likely go sooner...if only we could get a top DE and C in FA, that would free up the draft to be able to do alot more!!!

I dont see him going much sooner than Round 6 or 7 to be honest. Unless he runs a good 40 and shows some neight strength at the combine. One of his knocks being blocking will hurt his stock as a FB and he doesnt have the production numbers to show that he can translate into a good HB on the next level, he's a project pick.

mysticsoto
01-21-2009, 09:33 AM
I dont see him going much sooner than Round 6 or 7 to be honest. Unless he runs a good 40 and shows some neight strength at the combine. One of his knocks being blocking will hurt his stock as a FB and he doesnt have the production numbers to show that he can translate into a good HB on the next level, he's a project pick.

That's what I meant...6th rd. I didn't picture any sooner than that. Still, if he were there in the 7th, I'd grab him - assuming there isn't another higher quality gem at another need position...