PDA

View Full Version : RW-It's not the coaches, it's the talent? (this is good)

jpdex12
01-05-2009, 10:09 PM
F him! The old rastard doesn't know which to wipe after he craps, his arse or his mouth.

I've seen a few other posts on here that support his comment and that argue his comment.

If it's the talent on this team then why is it that all of us Bill's fans can watch the playoffs this year and we see former Bill's castoffs such as Lawyer Milloy, Justin Bannan, Jim Leonhard, Willis McGahee, Mike Gandy, Eric King, Josh Stamer, Coy Wire, Jason Jefferson, Pat Williams and Antoine Winfield playing for playoff teams? What 7 out of 11 are starters? Looks like Ralph's garbage automatically becomes other's treasure.

What a shame! Can you tell me that Bannan and Leonhard, McGahee and Gandy didn't have affects on the games they played in this weekend? How about hiring some competant coaches a$$hole? Why was Mike Mularkey the offensive coordinator for a playoff team last weekend? Don't tell me that is was because of Parcells and Spagnola because Miami's offense put up 41 points on us in two games this year and neither of those boys were calling offensive plays. Why hasn't Donahoe gotten a competant job yet? Why didn't our Mike Martz knock off offensive coordinator last year get another NFL gig? Shouldn't our head coach be an example of talent to lead the troops? What better example to lead our troops than with a head coach that has three 7-9 seasons and only one winning season out of what eight seasons? How come Green Bay lost five of their last six games this year and their hole defensive side of the ball saw the coaches get canned but yet we retain even the lousy strength and conditioning coach that has managed to allow record numbers of our players see the IR list the past two years? Need better talent? What the F are you talking about Ralph? The only area we need better talent is DE, Center and OWNER. It's a proven fact that you can't rely on talent alone in anything that you do in life. You've been on this planet 90+ years you should know that by now...dumb basturd. Dumb because he can't form a winning team but smart because he manages to steal our money year after year. Guess we are guilty of glutony and he's guilty of stealing from thy friggin neighbor!

Can't wait until next excrementy season to see another half a$$ed mediocre product. Let's make sure that we draft another CB or maybe a DT that we'll IR in a year because we can't trade him for a bag of used rubbers or maybe we'll trade back into the first round for a great prospective QB in the 2009 draft that can't fight his way through a wet trickle of pee stream from a 90 year old man.

No wonder my in-laws pick on me for being a Bill's fan, it's pathetic! Here's the part where glutony and stupidity kick in and and I stand there and take it for yet another year. I guess we are all like a 15 year old's penis, we get beat up day after day but we keep coming back for more!

I think I've said what I want to say and I wish someone important from OBD would print this off and bold all of the words so the lathargic old coot could read it when placed on his desk back in Detroit. No wonder we suck, our owner is from Detroit. Might we be the next 0-16 team next year? Might as well, it can't get any worse than wide right. I'm tired of hanging my hat on the Greatest Comeback or the miraculous four straight super bowl appearances.

PECKERWOOD
01-05-2009, 10:54 PM
*Pats you on the back* It's ok buddy, let it all out.

:D

Agree with you. :ontome:

RWS, YOU CHEAP **** SUCKER! IF IT'S THE TALENT YOU BETTER GET US SOME.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Buddy....this is the best one that i've read on here so far.
**** Ralph.
I have spoken.

ddaryl
01-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Ralph ...

It's not the talent.. it's you

jpdex12... let it all out, don't keep any of it tucked away... now that you've done that its ok to cry for weeks on end... we all go through this.

Mahdi
01-06-2009, 01:37 PM
F him! The old rastard doesn't know which to wipe after he craps, his arse or his mouth.

I've seen a few other posts on here that support his comment and that argue his comment.

If it's the talent on this team then why is it that all of us Bill's fans can watch the playoffs this year and we see former Bill's castoffs such as Lawyer Milloy, Justin Bannan, Jim Leonhard, Willis McGahee, Mike Gandy, Eric King, Josh Stamer, Coy Wire, Jason Jefferson, Pat Williams and Antoine Winfield playing for playoff teams? What 7 out of 11 are starters? Looks like Ralph's garbage automatically becomes other's treasure.

What a shame! Can you tell me that Bannan and Leonhard, McGahee and Gandy didn't have affects on the games they played in this weekend? How about hiring some competant coaches a$$hole? Why was Mike Mularkey the offensive coordinator for a playoff team last weekend? Don't tell me that is was because of Parcells and Spagnola because Miami's offense put up 41 points on us in two games this year and neither of those boys were calling offensive plays. Why hasn't Donahoe gotten a competant job yet? Why didn't our Mike Martz knock off offensive coordinator last year get another NFL gig? Shouldn't our head coach be an example of talent to lead the troops? What better example to lead our troops than with a head coach that has three 7-9 seasons and only one winning season out of what eight seasons? How come Green Bay lost five of their last six games this year and their hole defensive side of the ball saw the coaches get canned but yet we retain even the lousy strength and conditioning coach that has managed to allow record numbers of our players see the IR list the past two years? Need better talent? What the F are you talking about Ralph? The only area we need better talent is DE, Center and OWNER. It's a proven fact that you can't rely on talent alone in anything that you do in life. You've been on this planet 90+ years you should know that by now...dumb basturd. Dumb because he can't form a winning team but smart because he manages to steal our money year after year. Guess we are guilty of glutony and he's guilty of stealing from thy friggin neighbor!

Can't wait until next excrementy season to see another half a$$ed mediocre product. Let's make sure that we draft another CB or maybe a DT that we'll IR in a year because we can't trade him for a bag of used rubbers or maybe we'll trade back into the first round for a great prospective QB in the 2009 draft that can't fight his way through a wet trickle of pee stream from a 90 year old man.

No wonder my in-laws pick on me for being a Bill's fan, it's pathetic! Here's the part where glutony and stupidity kick in and and I stand there and take it for yet another year. I guess we are all like a 15 year old's penis, we get beat up day after day but we keep coming back for more!

I think I've said what I want to say and I wish someone important from OBD would print this off and bold all of the words so the lathargic old coot could read it when placed on his desk back in Detroit. No wonder we suck, our owner is from Detroit. Might we be the next 0-16 team next year? Might as well, it can't get any worse than wide right. I'm tired of hanging my hat on the Greatest Comeback or the miraculous four straight super bowl appearances.
The answer to your question is simple... our castoffs went to play on teams that have more talent than we do. Bannan (2nd string), Leonard (2nd string), and Gandy are perfect examples of that.

Buckets
01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
C'mon let it out I think you're holding back.

Good post, a lot makes sense.

Buckets
01-06-2009, 01:47 PM
The answer to your question is simple... our castoffs went to play on teams that have more talent than we do. Bannan (2nd string), Leonard (2nd string), and Gandy are perfect examples of that.

I think the point is these guys couldn't hold on to a 2nd or 3rd spot on our pitifil roster (according to Ralph) but contributed in playoff games.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Ralph is a senile old buzzard.

ddaryl
01-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Ralph is a senile old buzzard.

you forgot doddering

Bill Cody
01-06-2009, 02:58 PM
I think the point is these guys couldn't hold on to a 2nd or 3rd spot on our pitifil roster (according to Ralph) but contributed in playoff games.

You can't win in the NFL without a QB. When Trent was playing well no one was whining about coaching. I have no idea if TE wasn't right or not after he got a concussion but when he came back he wasn't the same player for whatever reason. And so we lost. When JP was in we did what we do when JP is in which is lose. Think of it this way. Do the Patriots go 11-5 if a lousy TE and an even lousier JP plays more than half their games at QB? Don't think so, probably more like our record and that's with great coaching. We're a few players and some competant QB play away from being pretty good with or without Jauron IMO. You could make a good case that the Bills were right in releasing/trading/failing to resign all those guys in your post so save the rant.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 03:06 PM
....and decrepit.

Mahdi
01-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Right but just because these guys are out there playing as backups on other teams it doesnt mean a thing. All it means is that they werent worth re-signing when they became FAs. Every team allows backups and depth players go in FA. It just so happens that a lot of the guys mentioned in this thread went to teams with very talented rosters which allows them to contribute more when they are inserted in the line up.

Second of all... players like Winfield and Pat Williams were top notch players while they were in Buffalo and were allowed to leave, they didnt become special when they left Buffalo, they already were, which is why they picked up huge contracts.

Third, Eric King, Jason Jefferson, Josh Stamer??? what exactly are they doing?

Owen DeBoard
01-06-2009, 09:56 PM
You can't win in the NFL without a QB. When Trent was playing well no one was whining about coaching. I have no idea if TE wasn't right or not after he got a concussion but when he came back he wasn't the same player for whatever reason. And so we lost. When JP was in we did what we do when JP is in which is lose. Think of it this way. Do the Patriots go 11-5 if a lousy TE and an even lousier JP plays more than half their games at QB? Don't think so, probably more like our record and that's with great coaching. We're a few players and some competant QB play away from being pretty good with or without Jauron IMO. You could make a good case that the Bills were right in releasing/trading/failing to resign all those guys in your post so save the rant.
Thats bull****. Ive seen Baltimore Ravens and Chicago Bears win without good QB play. Look at this past playoff game with the Ravens. Flaco didnt do **** the defense did it all just like the Bears defense did when they played the Cardinals in that game where Dennis Green lost it after all. QB play is good but you need the other areas to to win. How about the Colts? Best qb in the game but they couldnt run the football or stop the run, thats what the playoff teams can do.

DynaPaul
01-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Ralph is such a hypocrite. Wasn't he crying about that cash to cap nonsense a short while ago? I got the impression that he was insinuating that we couldn't get top name FAs because of that. So now he's saying that talent is the issue and not coaching but if we can't get more talent through FA (and the draft doesn't seem to be getting it done) then how do we solve the problem?

SO to run it down we have:

No big splashes in FA due to cash to cap.

Not getting better talent via the draft but not replacing the front office people.

A coach that has a career losing record.

Looks like Ralph is telling us all the reasons why we are doomed.

Mitchell55
01-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Hopefully this means he will get talent in FA.

jpdex12
01-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Frick! He couldn't win even when we had better talent. Bring in Fletcher, Spikes, etc and we still lose. This is damn depressing. It starts from the top down which is quite obvious. You gotta have a damn owner that has half a frickin brain and hires a GOOD ******* GM and Coach and then the rest should fall into place. It's not always going to work but we'd have a better chance at seeing a winning product on the field than we do with the douches that have been hired over the past 10 suck a$$ years.

Why does this geezer think that he can pull a turd out of the toilet and polish it into a freakin diamond?