PDA

View Full Version : Source: Lynch may need glasses

HHURRICANE
01-06-2009, 08:35 AM
I've heard from multiple sources that Marshwyn is consulting several optometrists in the area to get a prescription for glasses.

Board Posts:

Tackling Dummy: We should trade him for Ocho now!!

tigerJ: I did notice him missing the holes that Fred Jackson had no problem running through.

Acehole: If we had a real QB he wouldn't need glasses.

Thurm: I hate everything.

Coach Sal: "Want to make some money?" Bet that he gets his glasses at Walmart.

Mikey: :ill:

Pat: Ralph was too cheap to get him contact lenses

topher180
01-06-2009, 08:39 AM
I've heard from multiple sources that Marshwyn is consulting several optometrists in the area to get a prescription for glasses.

Board Posts:

tigerJ: I did notice him missing the holes that Fred Jackson had no problem running through.

Acehole: If we had a real QB he wouldn't need glasses.

Thurm: I hate everything.

Coach Sal: "Want to make some money?" Bet that he gets his glasses at Walmart.

Mikey: :ill:

Pat: Ralph was too cheap to get him contact lenses

:rofl:

:clap:

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2009, 08:41 AM
This is Peerless Price all over again.

Dr. Lecter
01-06-2009, 08:41 AM
HHurricane - I will NOT watch the Bills games unless Lynch wears glasses.

Jeff1220
01-06-2009, 08:59 AM
You'd think with the millions he has, that he'd just get lasik.

ddaryl
01-06-2009, 09:06 AM
I was thinking he should opt for Lasik eye surgery if possible... but you would assume he has looked into that already. Certain types of eye sight problems are not correctable with Lasik

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2009, 09:10 AM
I love Marshawn but he better off not fix his eyes so he doesn't have to look in the mirror and realize how fugly he is.

Jan Reimers
01-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Glasses may improve his driving, too.

HHURRICANE
01-06-2009, 09:15 AM
More updates:

Apparantly Lynch has never had 20/20 vision. He's excited about the opportunity to see himself in the mirror for the first time. Lynch: "My friends have told me that I'm a ringer for either Will Smith or Lenny Kravitz so I'll be excited to decide finally for myself"

don137
01-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Ko Simpson: Marshawn is a Buffalo Bill and worth millions. He deserves the best glasses out there.

I guess the lady he hit would agree he needs glasses.

ddaryl
01-06-2009, 09:18 AM
I guess the lady he hit would agree he needs glasses.

I would tend to agree...

More updates:

Apparantly Lynch has never had 20/20 vision. He's excited about the opportunity to see himself in the mirror for the first time. Lynch: "My friends have told me that I'm a ringer for either Will Smith or Lenny Kravitz so I'll be excited to decide finally for myself"

With glasses he is going to need a 12 pack before he takes himself home. This could open a can of worms for the guy. He'll be telling people that when the guy in the mirror behind the bar starts looking good.. he knows its time to go home

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Alright, the dude may need glasses........what exactly is the point here? Have we run out of topics to talk about?.....or......do some of you believe that maybe Lynch couldn't see the gaping holes when trying to run through the o-line?(sarcasm)

patmoran2006
01-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Same source as your Aaron Schobel source?

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Where do all these sources come from? Everybody's got a source these days. Where do i find a source? Why can't i have a source?

JJamezz
01-06-2009, 10:05 AM
For frames, I'm thinking he goes low-key..

http://www.funky-stuff.com/bootsy/images/bootsyrs1.jpg

billsfanone
01-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Marshawn the optimist wears a monocle on his left eye.
Marshawn the pessimist doesn't wear a monocle on his right eye.

Coach Sal
01-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Coach Sal: After speaking to several sources close to the Bills front office, an anonymous employee told me, "I had no idea Marshawn even had eyes. This is news to me."

madness
01-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Um... Lynch did need glasses and he opted for Lasik last year.

TacklingDummy
01-06-2009, 01:21 PM

Peters for Ocho, Lynch for Tampa's 1st rounder, get it right. :up:

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Does anybody care that i may need glasses? Let's all form a topic of conversation around the subject. I think i need my eyes just as badly as Lynch does and nobody really gives a **** about that do they?.....but, if i ran a woman over, after a couple of drinks and poor eye-sight, they'd probably make me a premier player too.

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Yet he wheres a visor? Wouldnt that make it even harder to see?

jamze132
01-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Yet he wheres a visor? Wouldnt that make it even harder to see?
Uh, I doubt it. It does help keep the sun out and he thinks it looks cool.

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 06:36 AM
HHurricane - I will NOT watch the Bills games unless Lynch wears glasses.

I think that "goggles" would be much more bad ass and Erik Dickerson like. lol, Lynch gots his goggles, gots his grill boy he ready to go beastmode on defenses every Sunday!

Mike13
01-07-2009, 11:01 AM

Yeah he looks exactly like Smith and Kravitz...if they were beaten with a frying pan

ddaryl
01-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah he looks exactly like Smith and Kravitz...if they were beaten with a frying pan

this one had me chuckling out load .... good laughs

I hope Lynch is thick skinned or not reaidng this forum... consensus here is he's got beat by the ugly stick

X-Era
01-07-2009, 03:47 PM
this one had me chuckling out load .... good laughs

I hope Lynch is thick skinned or not reaidng this forum... consensus here is he's got beat by the ugly stick

Id draft Rocky from "Mask" if he could play with half Lynch's heart!