PDA

View Full Version : undecided

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM
You can call me a pessimist.
You can call me a non-believer.
But, i am actually happy that this season is over. I've had enough of this roller-coaster season and this inadequate coach.........enough is enough.
Ya see....i'm a little undecided what to do about this team anymore.

I really don't know what's gonna happen to this team in the offseason, with free agency and a few holes to fill......and more cons and lies to the fans about the state of this team, when in fact it is going nowhere with Jauron at the helm. I for one, am sick and tired of being shafted year after year after year, with sub-par players and coaching........and a ridiculous attitude from the owner of a premire franchise, that could care less about the fans and what they bring to the table for him every week, in terms of revenue.
I will not purchase merchandise anymore. I will not purchase tickets for games anymore. I will continue to cheer for my team, but when sundays roll around, i may or may not decide to watch a game or two on t.v.......ya see, i haven't decided just yet. The Bills haven't decided that they are commited to a winning attitude yet.........and it leaves me undecided as to wether i will make a commitment whole heartedly to a poor, pathetic excuse to a season again.
Ya don't agree?....i don't care.
I have spoken.

Pinkerton Security
01-06-2009, 11:42 AM
thank god. ive been waiting for such a proclamation from some dude who butchered the spelling of a Godfather character as his name.

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Don't let the door hit you in the ass you DESERTER!!!!

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 11:47 AM
yep.....you clowns can just sit there every sunday, pumping your hard-earned dollars into a franchise that could care less about it's fans. Ralph loves you......and your money. Keep lining his pockets.

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Once a Bills fan always a Bills fan, even if it's a disgruntled depressed one.

billsfanone
01-06-2009, 11:48 AM
See you later fair weather fan.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Oh, i never said that i was going anywhere or that i would turn my back on this team......what i'm saying is that if you guys are stupid enough to spend yer hard-earned dollars on this team, then yer stupid enough to throw it away.
I have an idea. Why don't you just give me the money. I'll line my pockets, lie to you, blame you for not showing up to the games and keeping revenue out of my wallet, kick you in the nuts and give you a headcoach that doesn't know his head from his ass.......and we'll call it even. This is the way i feel every season anyways.

plundar
01-06-2009, 11:59 AM
:cry:

No matter how bad this team is I will always be a fan. If we give up on them they will be gone. The Commissioner Said so himself.

blackonyx89
01-06-2009, 12:04 PM
You can call me a pessimist.
You can call me a non-believer.
But, i am actually happy that this season is over. I've had enough of this roller-coaster season and this inadequate coach.........enough is enough.
Ya see....i'm a little undecided what to do about this team anymore.

I really don't know what's gonna happen to this team in the offseason, with free agency and a few holes to fill......and more cons and lies to the fans about the state of this team, when in fact it is going nowhere with Jauron at the helm. I for one, am sick and tired of being shafted year after year after year, with sub-par players and coaching........and a ridiculous attitude from the owner of a premire franchise, that could care less about the fans and what they bring to the table for him every week, in terms of revenue.
I will not purchase merchandise anymore. I will not purchase tickets for games anymore. I will continue to cheer for my team, but when sundays roll around, i may or may not decide to watch a game or two on t.v.......ya see, i haven't decided just yet. The Bills haven't decided that they are commited to a winning attitude yet.........and it leaves me undecided as to wether i will make a commitment whole heartedly to a poor, pathetic excuse to a season again.
Ya don't agree?....i don't care.
I have spoken.

Here's one person who gets it and be careful they might ship you off to Detroit and tamper with your account. They totally overreacted over to my comments. I was trying to vent my frustrations, but you know some Bills fans way ovesensitive! I do have a tendency to be extremely radical when it comes to my thoughts about the Bills organization, and of people on here don't want to hear it, then tough cookie!!!! Whatever times infinity with the bashing.

madness
01-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Here's one person who gets it and be careful they might ship you off to Detroit and tamper with your account. They totally overreacted over to my comments. I was trying to vent my frustrations, but you know some Bills fans way ovesensitive! I do have a tendency to be extremely radical when it comes to my thoughts about the Bills organization, and of people on here don't want to hear it, then tough cookie!!!! Whatever times infinity with the bashing.

I have a friend who's a Lion's fan and he's still a hardcore fan who defends his fandom with honor.

Moral of the story? Even Detroit fans aren't posers.

ddaryl
01-06-2009, 12:09 PM
I'll be back... but this time I will apply lube to the ole' whazoo before the season and probably each game, so it isn't so painful when Ralph, the Front Office, the Coaches, or any player decides to jam the splintered broom stick up there.

or maybe it will be collective effort and they'll all shove splintered broomsticks in unison for a real stereotypical Bills mid-season treat... again

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Lining Ralph's pockets is only breeding a mediocre franchise, my friends.
Think about it....as long as his wallet is getting full, do you really think he cares about a championship? He's already proved that he's not commited to winning by keeping that lifeless, comatose coach on the sideline.
What will it take for ya to open yer eyes and see that he needs the fans as badly as we need this club.

Hello?...is this thing on?...is anybody listening?
As long as the fans are wearing the blinders and lining Ralph's pockets, he really doesn't give a fiddlers' **** about us.
Deal with it.
I have spoken.

blackonyx89
01-06-2009, 12:11 PM
I have a friend who's a Lion's fan and he's still a hardcore fan who defends his fandom with honor.

Moral of the story? Even Detroit fans aren't posers.

For the record, Bills Fan since 1981, and we still haven't the big one yet. Regardless of how people see me, I just want them to win and it tears me up they finds ways of not doing it.

Crazygoo
01-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I am sure you will be the first one on the wagon when things are good

blackonyx89
01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I am sure you will be the first one on the wagon when things are good

Winning helps out alot! Whoa, I said that, me a BILLS Fan!!! LOL!

Ignore the haters of reality.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I was never off the ****ing wagon........read the ******* thing beofre you comment....you stupid *******s.

madness
01-06-2009, 12:17 PM
For the record, Bills Fan since 1981, and we still haven't the big one yet. Regardless of how people see me, I just want them to win and it tears me up they finds ways of not doing it.

Then it just sounds like you need to accept the situation for what it is and man up. :D

blackonyx89
01-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Then it just sounds like you need to accept the situation for what it is and man up. :D

It's so tough, to see this organization floudner year in and year out!

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2009, 12:32 PM
yep.....you clowns can just sit there every sunday, pumping your hard-earned dollars into a franchise that could care less about it's fans. Ralph loves you......and your money. Keep lining his pockets.
Trust me no one thinks this, and you not buying tickets means nothing as well.

Pinkerton Security
01-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Trust me no one thinks this, and you not buying tickets means nothing as well.
exactly. tickets will be sold no matter what. its like when people think if they and a few of their friends "boycott" gas....it doesnt do a damn thing.

and "lukabrassi", why do you think your boycott is going to do anything other than causing any friends you may have somehow acquired to ridicule you for being a fairweather fan? Cuz I know thats what all my friends would do. they respect the fact that I stick with the Bills no matter what.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh, weak and feeble minds.
The world is stupid and it's getting stupider everyday.
I never said i would boycott this club. I am a fan, but i refuse to spend my hard-earned money on this team any longer. My choice to leave my money in my pocket......you people understand this?........should i go a little slower, to let it all sink in?
As i say, it is also your choice to throw your money out the car window, at a passing vagabond......or to wipe yer ass with it.........or to spend it on a two-bit, poor mans' excuse for a franchise.
I for one, work too, too hard to let my money go to waste or to line some ole, senile buzzards pockets.
I have spoken.

madness
01-06-2009, 12:58 PM
exactly. tickets will be sold no matter what. its like when people think if they and a few of their friends "boycott" gas....it doesnt do a damn thing.

and "lukabrassi", why do you think your boycott is going to do anything other than causing any friends you may have somehow acquired to ridicule you for being a fairweather fan? Cuz I know thats what all my friends would do. they respect the fact that I stick with the Bills no matter what.

If I had a dollar for every stupid "boycott" this gas company email I receive everytime gas prices go up.

blackonyx89
01-06-2009, 01:03 PM
I never said i would boycott this club. I am a fan, but i refuse to spend my hard-earned money on this team any longer. My choice to leave my money in my pocket......you people understand this?........should i go a little slower, to let it all sink in?
As i say, it is also your choice to throw your money out the car window, at a passing vagabond......or to wipe yer ass with it.........or to spend it on a two-bit, poor mans' excuse for a franchise.
I for one, work too, too hard to let my money go to waste or to line some ole, senile buzzards pockets.
I have spoken.

The thing is I did say that in my first post about me becoming a lukewarm fan and used Detroit as an expample of which team you would rather be a fan of right now? The Lions will be there for 20 years and the Bills as far as staying in Buffalo's running out of time. If they don;t fix the problems, most importantly Ralph owning this team, they're not going anywhere success wise,but to Toronto. And that my fellow BILLS fans, is reality!!! You are in the same boat as I am Luka, but knowing these people online they might ship us out in a boat on Lake Erie to destination: Detroit!!! Whatever!

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 01:07 PM
But....i understand that some of you may just not know any better and how can i fault you for that?

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Well......if the Buffalo boat sinks, it sinks.
"a sinking ship, is a sinking ship.....pull up the anchor and ride her to bottom boys".
If the franchise ends-up moving to a different city, then i'll deal with it. Life does go on, my friends.

blackonyx89
01-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Well......if the Buffalo boat sinks, it sinks.
"a sinking ship, is a sinking ship.....pull up the anchor and ride her to bottom boys".
If the franchise ends-up moving to a different city, then i'll deal with it. Life does go on, my friends.

I do concur with that point, my heart isn't in like it's used to be. Go Bills,anyway!

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2009, 01:33 PM
I have spoken.

Ok we are the weak and feeble minded yet you can't spell or not use huge run on sentences..

No one cares what you spend your money on it is your business.

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 01:37 PM
I hate these posts, there is no reason for them because no one cares and its just a reason for people to bash you and have a reason to.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Just as i thought.......is this the best you have to offer as the unofficial Buffalo Bills Fan spokesman? It's no wonder this team is headed for the ****ter.
Dude, your words don't even make sense.....but, i guess i haven't had 12 beers and don't live in a trailer home to try and make heads or tails of it.

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Just as i thought.......is this the best you have to offer as the unofficial Buffalo Bills Fan spokesman? It's no wonder this team is headed for the ****ter.
Dude, your words don't even make sense.....but, i guess i haven't had 12 beers and don't live in a trailer home to try and make heads or tails of it.

Who are you talking to? Learn to "quote"

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 01:47 PM
sorry....my bad.

Pinkerton Security
01-06-2009, 01:58 PM

??? your only argument is that "ahhhh bills suck i dont want spend my money on them and i want the whole world to know it because i love to ramble"

you seem to think of yourself as smart and successful, so try showing that and shut the hell up.

honestly, it looks as though you came on here at the end of the season just to start b****ing, you joined the forum 7 days ago. go away troll.

justasportsfan
01-06-2009, 02:12 PM

Do you live in Tulsa?

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Ok let me try it.......again......is this better.......I .....impact tha BILLZ....in no way...and neither......due u......

I made perfect ****ing sense.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm not looking to fight with anybody. I don't want arguements, but i wrote down a couple of thoughts(...wether you agree with them is regardless of the point) and it seems as though you guys have no problem throwing me under the bus.
Anyways....i apologize to any and all that may have been offended by my spiteful words.

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm not looking to fight with anybody. I don't want arguements, but i wrote down a couple of thoughts(...wether you agree with them is regardless of the point) and it seems as though you guys have no problem throwing me under the bus.
Anyways....i apologize to any and all that may have been offended by my spiteful words.
I am also sorry. All I am saying is that whatever people do with their money is their business. If I have fun tailgaiting and going to Bills games even after this fiasco so be it. If you chose to no longer go that is fine too.

jamze132
01-07-2009, 04:46 AM
I was never off the ****ing wagon........read the ******* thing beofre you comment....you stupid *******s.
Have you found Jesus?

madness
01-07-2009, 09:01 AM

It's all good, man. This is a message board so you're free to voice your opinions just like we're free to bash them. Rest assured, nobody wants to throw you under the bus. A smart car.... maybe... but definitely not a bus. :D