• Show
Clear All
  • lukabrossi
    Senior Zoner
    • Dec 2008

undecided

You can call me a pessimist.
    You can call me a non-believer.
    But, i am actually happy that this season is over. I've had enough of this roller-coaster season and this inadequate coach.........enough is enough.
    Ya see....i'm a little undecided what to do about this team anymore.

I really don't know what's gonna happen to this team in the offseason, with free agency and a few holes to fill......and more cons and lies to the fans about the state of this team, when in fact it is going nowhere with Jauron at the helm. I for one, am sick and tired of being shafted year after year after year, with sub-par players and coaching........and a ridiculous attitude from the owner of a premire franchise, that could care less about the fans and what they bring to the table for him every week, in terms of revenue.
    I will not purchase merchandise anymore. I will not purchase tickets for games anymore. I will continue to cheer for my team, but when sundays roll around, i may or may not decide to watch a game or two on t.v.......ya see, i haven't decided just yet. The Bills haven't decided that they are commited to a winning attitude yet.........and it leaves me undecided as to wether i will make a commitment whole heartedly to a poor, pathetic excuse to a season again.
    Ya don't agree?....i don't care.
    I have spoken.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: undecided

thank god. ive been waiting for such a proclamation from some dude who butchered the spelling of a Godfather character as his name.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Don't let the door hit you in the ass you DESERTER!!!!

Comment

• lukabrossi
        Senior Zoner
        • Dec 2008

yep.....you clowns can just sit there every sunday, pumping your hard-earned dollars into a franchise that could care less about it's fans. Ralph loves you......and your money. Keep lining his pockets.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Once a Bills fan always a Bills fan, even if it's a disgruntled depressed one.

Comment

• billsfanone
            Majored in Home Economics
            • Sep 2008

See you later fair weather fan.

Comment

• lukabrossi
              Senior Zoner
              • Dec 2008

Oh, i never said that i was going anywhere or that i would turn my back on this team......what i'm saying is that if you guys are stupid enough to spend yer hard-earned dollars on this team, then yer stupid enough to throw it away.
              I have an idea. Why don't you just give me the money. I'll line my pockets, lie to you, blame you for not showing up to the games and keeping revenue out of my wallet, kick you in the nuts and give you a headcoach that doesn't know his head from his ass.......and we'll call it even. This is the way i feel every season anyways.

Comment

• plundar
                • Mar 2006

No matter how bad this team is I will always be a fan. If we give up on them they will be gone. The Commissioner Said so himself.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                  HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by lukabrossi
                  You can call me a pessimist.
                  You can call me a non-believer.
                  But, i am actually happy that this season is over. I've had enough of this roller-coaster season and this inadequate coach.........enough is enough.
                  Ya see....i'm a little undecided what to do about this team anymore.

I really don't know what's gonna happen to this team in the offseason, with free agency and a few holes to fill......and more cons and lies to the fans about the state of this team, when in fact it is going nowhere with Jauron at the helm. I for one, am sick and tired of being shafted year after year after year, with sub-par players and coaching........and a ridiculous attitude from the owner of a premire franchise, that could care less about the fans and what they bring to the table for him every week, in terms of revenue.
                  I will not purchase merchandise anymore. I will not purchase tickets for games anymore. I will continue to cheer for my team, but when sundays roll around, i may or may not decide to watch a game or two on t.v.......ya see, i haven't decided just yet. The Bills haven't decided that they are commited to a winning attitude yet.........and it leaves me undecided as to wether i will make a commitment whole heartedly to a poor, pathetic excuse to a season again.
                  Ya don't agree?....i don't care.
                  I have spoken.

Here's one person who gets it and be careful they might ship you off to Detroit and tamper with your account. They totally overreacted over to my comments. I was trying to vent my frustrations, but you know some Bills fans way ovesensitive! I do have a tendency to be extremely radical when it comes to my thoughts about the Bills organization, and of people on here don't want to hear it, then tough cookie!!!! Whatever times infinity with the bashing.
                  Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                    Here's one person who gets it and be careful they might ship you off to Detroit and tamper with your account. They totally overreacted over to my comments. I was trying to vent my frustrations, but you know some Bills fans way ovesensitive! I do have a tendency to be extremely radical when it comes to my thoughts about the Bills organization, and of people on here don't want to hear it, then tough cookie!!!! Whatever times infinity with the bashing.
                    I have a friend who's a Lion's fan and he's still a hardcore fan who defends his fandom with honor.

Moral of the story? Even Detroit fans aren't posers.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

I'll be back... but this time I will apply lube to the ole' whazoo before the season and probably each game, so it isn't so painful when Ralph, the Front Office, the Coaches, or any player decides to jam the splintered broom stick up there.

or maybe it will be collective effort and they'll all shove splintered broomsticks in unison for a real stereotypical Bills mid-season treat... again

Comment

• lukabrossi
                        Senior Zoner
                        • Dec 2008

Lining Ralph's pockets is only breeding a mediocre franchise, my friends.
                        Think about it....as long as his wallet is getting full, do you really think he cares about a championship? He's already proved that he's not commited to winning by keeping that lifeless, comatose coach on the sideline.
                        What will it take for ya to open yer eyes and see that he needs the fans as badly as we need this club.

Hello?...is this thing on?...is anybody listening?
                        As long as the fans are wearing the blinders and lining Ralph's pockets, he really doesn't give a fiddlers' **** about us.
                        Deal with it.
                        I have spoken.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by madness
                          I have a friend who's a Lion's fan and he's still a hardcore fan who defends his fandom with honor.

Moral of the story? Even Detroit fans aren't posers.
                          For the record, Bills Fan since 1981, and we still haven't the big one yet. Regardless of how people see me, I just want them to win and it tears me up they finds ways of not doing it.

Comment

• Crazygoo
                            • Nov 2005

I am sure you will be the first one on the wagon when things are good
                            :chug: BEER ME!!!

Comment

• blackonyx89
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Crazygoo
                              I am sure you will be the first one on the wagon when things are good

Winning helps out alot! Whoa, I said that, me a BILLS Fan!!! LOL!

Ignore the haters of reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X