PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: So, Can you really blame Jauron that he is the coach??

Ebenezer
01-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Forked from: So, what are you doing with your season ticket money? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2788764)

I'm considering exchanging the money into rolls of quarters and shoving it up Jauron's ***, roll by roll.

Although I am sure that some share your sympathy can you really blame DJ at this point? It really is Ralph's fault at this point. He could have fired him, didn't have to give him the extension, whatever. I don't think DJ should be the coach either but in a way I will feel sorry for him...he has been set up to fail.

lukabrossi
01-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Jauron's making out like a bandit here. He's a terrible coach and i think he knows it, and yet Ralph is keeping him with a job......take the money and run Dickie boy.

mchurchfie
01-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Jauron wins either way, he still makes his 3 mill a year. If he wants to earn his money he should quit being such a knucklehead on gameday. I have absolutely no sympathy for him. If he had an ounce of pride he would have resigned. Who in their right mind would want to come back to a place where your owner questions you and the fans absolutely detest you. Bottomline with him is its all about the:$::$: no matter how you slice it or dice.

topher180
01-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Forked from: So, what are you doing with your season ticket money? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2788764)

Although I am sure that some share your sympathy can you really blame DJ at this point? It really is Ralph's fault at this point. He could have fired him, didn't have to give him the extension, whatever. I don't think DJ should be the coach either but in a way I will feel sorry for him...he has been set up to fail.

Well said. I don't think anyone with half a brain would turn down an NFL coaching incumbency. I mean odds are with the post numbers I see on here, this board is full of slackers. If any of our bosses rode us on productivity we wouldn't turn around and say "You know boss, you're right. I quit. Sorry to disgrace this proud organization"

OpIv37
01-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Sorry, but I can't feel sorry for anyone who can be so incompetent at their $3 million job and yet reap no consequences whatsoever.

jamze132
01-07-2009, 04:33 AM
No I can't blame Dickface. If I was offered $3M to do what he does, I would take it too.

justasportsfan
01-07-2009, 08:55 AM
who's blaming Dick for being the HC? :idunno:

lukabrossi
01-07-2009, 09:42 AM
If i came into work each day and put out the same half-assed productivity as Jauron, i wouldn't have a job for very long......and i'm sure it's the same as most of you.
But, if i came into work everyday and my boss was senile, cheap, didn't really give a **** and didn't know any better than to screw the little guy and pay me a very low dividend for my work, i would be a fool to not ride that gravy train alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day long.
I have spoken.

Jan Reimers
01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
No I can't blame Dickface. If I was offered $3M to do what he does, I would take it too.
I'm sure, in time, you could learn to coach as poorly as Dick, too, which seems to be a condition of the job.